Are we officially a meme country now?

Are we officially a meme country now?

>A FUCKING MUSLIM

According to Paul Golding (Britain First leader) the population of London is now only 45% British. I just find that hilarious now.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-20680565
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muhammed-really-is-most-popular-baby-name-in-the-uk-as-is-mohammed-muhammad-9895605.html
archive.is/9HVCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAAHAHA, CuuuuuuuCKED!

>the population of London is now only 45% British

It was an upper bound of 44% five years ago, mate. Nobody knows how low it is now. It's probably not even 40%. Remember UKIP weren't even a thing when that last census was taken.

Kek

Inshallah my cuck brother, kill the kafirs where they stand.

Yes you are

Sadiq Khan campaign rally, Trafalgar Square

We're all in the shit stew together, lads. I've always felt the brunt of Sweden's ressentiment over the cuckening of their nation and now it's happening to my glorious homeland. Fuck this world my literal familia.

Sadiq "stone the whores" Khan.

>Cries in the corner

List of countries that are dead or dying please:

Britain
Germany
Sweden
Canada

The 45% British stat based on the 2011 census, it'll be much less now:

Damn, and i fought we called London Londonistan just for keks. Guess it's UK reality now

KHANED

We were reckless in the use of meme magic my friend.. We should have known better.

>Don't kek around in my city kuffar

More quotes from Sadiq "the flame of Allah" Khan.

Never forget
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muhammed-really-is-most-popular-baby-name-in-the-uk-as-is-mohammed-muhammad-9895605.html

>tfw we beat Sweden in their own game

The Islamic year 1437 is a historic one for the United Emirates of al-Britanya and Northern Irestan.

>Britain
>not already a meme country
U wot m8

Sadiq "Off with their Hands!" Khan

Yes we Khan!

>A FUCKING MUDSHIT IS NOW SULTAN OF BRITISTAN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU CAN'T FABRICATE THIS FECAL MATTER

Is this it? Has Britain officially joined the ranks of the überkuks™?

>UK
>Not a meme country

Reminder that London is practically it's own beast compared to the rest of England.

London isn't English.

Yes, it has the (non-white) demographic of a top American City now.

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT NIGEL

You guys just remember it's the fucking Jews doing this

>Nigel
>image is clearly from Scotland

Print these out and hang them up all over the city?

He drinks alcohol, doesn't pray and voted in favour of gay marriage. He's hardly Allah bringing the Caliphate down on London you hysterical faggots.

The powers that be knew this was coming and they know it's only giving to get worse. That's why they're desperately trying to push through HS2. They will need to be able to ship whites into London when it becomes Johannesburg 2.0. That's also why they're pushing for "the northern power house". Trying to decentralise some of our economy to the still white north while they still can.

None of them are real you gullible twat.

Shut up and pray infidel!

London and Birmingham are containment cities which prevent kebabs from ruining any place worth caring about.

no shit you fucking squinty eyes zipper head

>it's just the east end
>it's just london
>it's just england
>it's just the west
>it's just the world
wew

I know right? Aussfags you're our only hope

Banter us the fuck out of our damage control

France.

I bet white British is -80% now.

> Britain votes to remain
>conservashits tear themselves apart in response
> comrade Corbyn takes advantage and wins general election
>shillary wins two terms

Might happen

If you Englanders do night fight now you are Done! You've waited way too long! Even the Queen has abandoned you.

>Mudshite is mayor of London
>Big Bens bongs have stopped

We are living in sad times lads. Re-grouping and taking back London when?

Says the country closest to minority white than all of us.

In all honestly, is there any way to make a argument against increased diversity without being called racist outside of Sup Forums and the shit tier right wing papers?

I don't think even the British themselves understand the magnitude of a Muslim mayor in London.

London used to be the heart of Western Civilization, the core of the British Empire. 200 years ago, this fucking shitskin would literally have been considered a SUB-HUMAN. White men from Britain conquered his savage, mudhut homeland and civilized them.

London is one of the historically richest cultural cities in the West. It has been a cultural, financial, economic and scientific center for centuries. The word "London" is so ingrained as a European city at the very core of Western Civilization that only one or two other cities can compare, Paris or Berlin.

For London to have been taken over by a Muslim mayor, which we KNEW would happen years ago (it was inevitable with the way things were going) is something so alarming, so provocative, so disgusting, so DANGEROUS.

London was a fucking slum during the British Empire and it's a fucking slum now.

Wait wait wait hhhooolll' up.
Let's say I get a temporary address in Camden, NJ, one of most dangerous and filthy cities in the US, would it be possible to stowaway on a boat sailing to the UK and say I'm a refugee fleeing from the hood?

depends if you're brown m8

That can be arranged.

lolwot
even at the height of the British empire London has always been under developed for fucks sake

With all due respect as I love Swiss people, I do not agree with you.

The Polish Knockout Game, known here as the Muslim Clock Game is gaining players daily. If you see a Muslim or Muslims harassing a citizen, fucking attack! England you've waited way too long.

lol you would literally go to prison for 10+ years

He is literally an extremist with freinds in ISIS

Why would you even comment if you dont know shit

>According to Paul Golding (Britain First leader) the population of London is now only 45% British. I just find that hilarious now.

desu if there were decent jobs and things to do in other parts of the country, the non-white population would be more dispersed

that said, his idea of British is suspect

if two Polish immigrants have a kid that's raised in the UK, it's a white kid with a British accent and is seen as more British (by this guy's standards) than a third of fourth generation black Briton or British Asian

That's retarded

Are Liverpool or Manchester good?

He's right

Uh, you've been for quite some time because you're not allowed self defense tools.

How is he right? A fresh-off-the-boat white couple's kid is more British than someone who has roots in the country going back generations? Makes no sense.

Why?

The Polish kid won't try and blow people up on the way to work or burn down London rioting over the death of a criminal.

I agree with that definition 100%

A guy who looks british will be far more likely to feel at home and assimilate than someone who looks like a slimy dirty subhuman regardless of how long their ancestors have lived here

You're a nigger, aren't you?

They were the ones who started it

Since Poland is European and Christian yes, a 1st gen Pole is already more British than a 4th gen Muslim African.

>thinking living in a Brit colony in Africa or the Middle East makes you British

You're racially stereotyping, that has absolutely nothing to do with nationality. If the guy meant to say ethnically European, he should have said that. He said "British". I'm sorry but how exactly would fictional polish couple's kid be more British than Sadiq Khan or Idris Elba?

Guardian pls.

Did he say this really?

>Since Poland is European and Christian yes, a 1st gen Pole is already more British than a 4th gen Muslim African

Pure retardation.

Shop the text with

Behead those that insult Islam or sharia for London

Sorry senpai, I agree with this. She's British. I wen to school with a lot of other British kids just like her. I work with other Brits like her.

I agree with him

Why dont you?

Perhaps if you had some kind of an argument rather than le funny face picture.jpg people would be able to understand where you are coming form

Deal with it, shitskin.

Of course you do, Muhammed.

45% British? it's less than that English which should be the real issue.

I don't feel like I can express it any more clearly. You're literally saying that someone who's family goes back generation isn't British because they're brown, but someone who's family just got here can count as British because they're white. That's super-duper dumb.

>racist Russian

This is a stereotype I would like to see bucked sometime.

No niggers, no racism. :^)

>the population of London is now only 45% British.
That was the case already in 2011.

>2011 Census: 45% of Londoners white British
Article from 11th of December, 2012
archive.is/9HVCQ

Gaddafi did.

I highly doubt that. You guys have divided whiteness into like a million subgroups, and there's always xenophobia as a prejudice backup for some hatemongering. You'd do just fine without niggers, I'm sure.

I think that Liverpool is good.

>because they're white.

Non-whites aren't native to Britain. Is a white person who moves to Japan and marries another white person and has white kids then Japanese? Fuck no. But millions of pakis do it here and then they're British? It's bollocks. Unless you're Anglo, Scottish, Welsh or Irish (which no Blacks/Arabs are)- you're NOT fucking British. End of.

You're confusing us with Americans.

Have you been?

or Russian

I think this is revenge that we all Yuros must suffer for. Remember the good times where Europe was an utopia and we all were united in making fun of the amerifat as fatass burgers? We gloated across the rooftops and declared the US to be the most pathetic country ever.
And now look at us. Every single nations of us is in the gutter while the US soars high above us.

No, I was going to London but after new mayor I don't want hanging around in Muslim city. I think that Liverpool will be good instead.

I would say if she has a british accent, follows british way of life and generally acts british, she is british.

I'm one of those people that couldn't give less of a shit how much melanin is in someone's skin.

>muh anglo! muh celts!

that was long ago. It's ogre.

>Non-whites aren't native to Britain.

Some whites are also not native to Britain. That's the point.

>Unless you're Anglo, Scottish, Welsh or Irish (which no Blacks/Arabs are)- you're NOT fucking British.

If that's what you believe, at least it's consistent, but most people don't believe that. They believe that if you look at someone and they're white and have the right accent, they're British. Which is ludicrous because by that logic the same should apply to non-white Brits, it's hypocritical.

>You're confusing us with Americans.

I'd never confuse you with a largely progressive nation senpai.

Someone who shows up in Britain that is white will not instantly become British but if they have kids with a white person their kids will be 100% British or at least pass for 100% British. Brown people will never be fully because you don't look British

Are you ready to drink Putinka in honour of the grandpas who was at the war.