Trump converting to Judaism actually makes me feel even more confident

Trump converting to Judaism actually makes me feel even more confident.

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/top-secret-fisa-court-order/
circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties
circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/fisa-court-finds-very-serious-fourth-amendment-issue-obamas-widespread-illegal-searc
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/24/james_rosen_new_evidence_obamas_nsa_conducted_illegal_searches.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-americans-journo-says-it-proves-wide-pattern.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
youtube.com/watch?v=92qk1GH68NY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some irony: I'm a liberal Jew who voted for Clinton (and thought Trump was a Nazi).

What we got in Trump is better than my wildest dreams.

I agree. I'm super liberal and Jewish and think Trump is doing pretty perfect so far.

>tl;dr FISA courts told Obama to stop fucking violating the 4th Amendment
>institutionalized illegal spying
>FBI gave illegal spy records to private entities
>"lack of candor"

HASHTAG: #DontSpyOnMe

>FISA Court Order

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/top-secret-fisa-court-order/

>Articles

circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties

circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/fisa-court-finds-very-serious-fourth-amendment-issue-obamas-widespread-illegal-searc

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/24/james_rosen_new_evidence_obamas_nsa_conducted_illegal_searches.html

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-americans-journo-says-it-proves-wide-pattern.html

>Videos

youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc

youtube.com/watch?v=92qk1GH68NY&feature=youtu.be

>Chris Farrel is an old school military intel Cold-War era guy and Director of Investigations for Judicial Watch.

hes not converting to judaism, but he's certainly letting them walk all over him. same with saudi arabia and the pope. only decent thing he's stood up to lately is the EU and Germany, and even that was pretty weak.

im really getting discouraged. ever since he replaced banon with that limp wristed son in law things have gone to shit. i think Pence is really our only hope for someone to smack sense into him and get him back on track.

frankly, i'm discouraged.

Yasssss

fuck off with this shit.

Kek rekt shill get fucked faggot ass nigger xD

so this is now a thread for cucked weebs to fantasize about their filthy asian waifus? sad.

yup, censorship of free speech by hillary-whores bombarding discussions with garbage. this is how the end of freedom begins.

Hehehehehehehehe

I said it last night, I will say it again, I'm sure you are breaking some sort of speed limit user.
Could you explain why you are flooding threads with this asian chick?

its a group of snowflake faggots trying to censor trump threads by flooding them with pics of asians. dont worry. cucks like this jump at the chance to attend one of the millenial rallies and they'll get maced and dragged off to prison in no time.

maybe mods will actually do their fucking job?

But it's not, it seems completely random, 2 threads last night, completely non-political, and different from each other.

It's simple really, I am not the guy you asked but I'll bite.

Since Sup Forums is complete anonymous (no ID or flag) ShareBlue & friends can come here and fake conversations and debates in an attempt to sway opinions of randoms reading the thread.

>Predictive Programming
>Subversion