Who's the cuckest of them all?

It's fairly apparent that Swedistan, United Kuckdom and Caliphate of Germany have entered the "Biggest cuck of 2016" competition. There can be only one:

strawpoll.me/10159180

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10159180
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Forgetting America

Germany will rise, we need cheap workers for our special weapons to overrun Russia, also climate change was made by us so the Russian winter won't be a problem!

>voting a Muslim for mayor of your capital
Can't spell cuck without UK

Germany has surpassed Sweden recently

Fuck, that's actually hard to pick which is the most cucked

But i'm going with UK

>1,400 girls raped
>10ish years of known sex gangs go unreported
>New shitskin mayor
>Police look like beta faggots when dealing with any crime
>a butter knife is weapon
>sharia law zones
>SJWs supporting more immigration

1. sweden
2. germany = uk = canada
3. usa

I would say UK but I live in a 90%^ white British city and it ain't bad. Outsiders must think we all live in 50% white London.

Germany and merkel wins cuck

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET BY UNSCATHED?!

Germany
Sweden
UK

>Climate change caused by humans
Hand the award to Germany

>strawpoll.me/10159180
This. USA needs to be choice.

>Forgetting France

>inb4 Muslim mayor
KEK

Hispanic doesn't necessarily mean Mexican.
Cubans can be pretty white.

Also fuck the UK.

The country who's got the first muslim mayor, obviously.

Probably UK? their leadership is almost all Muslim

Muslim Prime Minister soon I think

Uh-oh, Sweden, you're losing it! You better up your game, oldboy. Start killing babies that are too white, make a law or smth.

UK is cucked but I believe in resistance, I have studied the war in Northern Ireland and you can learn a great deal from it. Northern Ireland is the only european conflict in recent time where people were actually willing to kill each other for their national beliefs which is completely unheard of today. If somehow we can tap back into that nationalism we may be able to rid the country of Islam.

France has been kind of cucked since 1970, because of the niggers from their ex-colonies coming.

America has a Muslim president

>Thread says cuckest country
>strawpoll says uncuckable

>damage control

London just got a muslim mayor

VOTE UK!

Kek, this.

>there can only be one

Except there are three. They're all equally fucked up.

In the end though, they are one with Allah under Islam, religion of peace.

1 = Germany
2 = Sweden
3 = UK/France/Belgium
My 5 cents.

Out of those 3, I'd say Germany is the most cucked, but USA is #1 overall.

Un-cuckable as in CAN'T UNKEK, cannot be not cucked

>strawpoll.me/10159180
nope, lets be honest, Germany is much more cucked than UK

We need to point the meme brigade against germany to save them. Sweden got the worst of it for a while (except india, naturally) and we're ever so slowly improving.

We are.

Swedish society is a lot more cucked, and Germany has merkel, and holocaust guilt, but at least there the people are angry about here

He we are so cucked that our fucking pol-tier political party refuses to work with Le Pen, Wilders and condemns trump.

din jävla kuck, gå vara en faggot i Norge.

1=germany (merkel)
2=uk (mudslime mayor)
3= sweden, france, usa, belgium

ukip are a joke.

1. USA, Germany
2. UK, Sweden, Belgium
3. France, Canada

I'm honestly thinking of just moving to Northern Ireland, They will kill Muslims if they have to and won't be afraid to stand up for themselves

>2=uk (mudslime mayor)
Also London is 60-70 % non white which is even worse than any major town in Sweden.

Turkey has created ratlines for terrorists. There are entire networks for smugglers and document forgers. Greece is generally their first stop towards Germany. (And should be listed with them.)

Sweden, you are losing to Germany! Quick, offer more benefits to immigrants before you lose your #1 cuck status

>Hispanic doesn't necessarily mean Mexican.
>Cubans can be pretty white.

White like George Zimmerman?

Sad to hear, Our party SD endorses Trump and has worked with Le pen.

I just want out of this nightmare

Why does US get such a pass for being cucked

They make fun of London for having a muslim mayor when they literally have a muslim president

They make fun of Europe for a couple dozens people dying to terrorist attack yet got cucked out of several thousands

They make fun of how diverse Europe is yet probably hover at 60% non hispanic whites.

US are 60% white and have a negress on their currency, londons mayor is a muslim with extremist links.

Its not even a competition.

This is the truth. Why do you think we sell so many dirty cars? For climate change. Oceans will also rise and sink Britain.

the leaf tries to pull the attention away from Trudeau.

YOU CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

>90% white
>not bad

Maybe my country is more cucked, but living in a native white country only 90% white is bad. The fact that you draw the line "b-but at least have cities that are more than 50% white" is fucking sad.

That said we have the same situation in sweden, but I'm not in denial about it.

Would you say Trudeau is worse than Merkel or Obama?

USA/Germany
Sweden
France/UK

Germany and Sweden are bad, but the UK is just next level.

UK is completely cucked in every conceivable way. It's literally hell on earth.

Casting my vote for the UK.

If we talk about the most cucked nation globally i would say Usa aswell.
But in EU it is definantly Germany unfortunatly.

I was trying to vote but couldn't find Canada...

your going to have to fight your way out.

nah, but if nothing happens, he will start the same shit in Maple land

1. US

>non hispanic whites

They literally have to have a specific category for white people since otherwise they consider Hispanics white.

Ever been to malmö?

You have never been to malmö.

1. Germany/Sweden
2. UK/France
3. Canada

Malmö = 50 % i would say but limhamn etc is relativly white i would say.

Paris
Sweden/USA
Germany/UK

>The most uncuckable country of 2016?
>uncuckable
Poll with most easily cucked countries.

Burn it all and start again.

Why did you tell them?

Ok... Norway is in it too. All the oil and gas we are pumping up? Yeah. Burn most of it to release CO2 it in the air.

No, but only because he's leading Canada rather than a country the world actually depends on for peace and prosperity.

I voted for Germany

>Finns
>White
Feel bad to live close to real white countries doesn't?

>workers who don't work

>Argentina
>Calls Finland non white

You cant get this wrong Sasha

>Tfw we're too insignificant to be big cucks

Thank god I live in such a tiny shithole

1. UK top cuck
2. Currently Sweden as the begin of all evil
3. Germany but rising with our sjw media, cucked politicians, aspiring 2nd place

Why does the poll say "most uncuckable country"?

London just got a Muslim mayor.. so the British look to be on the cuck rise.... but I don't think anyone can beat Merkel... so Germany has to be number one.

>strawpoll.me/10159180

1. Germany

long nothing

2. UK

long nothing

3. Sweden

Why? Because Sweden can actually easily shut down its borders, which it did. They are also deporting illegals.

Germany is actively encouraging more illegals to come to Germany.

The UK has lots of foreigners, but that is different. Some of them actually contribute.

But we got the EU referendum, UKIP, and we're not in schengen area; so no fucking open borders. And we regularly tell Merkel to fuck off.

Also we're keeping the rapefugees on the Frog side of the tunnel and only letting in 20,000 over five years from rapefugee camps in Jordon and Turkey with documentation.

Germany and Sweden are MUCH more cucked than us. (Even though we're definitely very cucked)

Also USA needs to be in the strawpoll. (removing the Confedarate flag, Whitehouse in LGBTKEKLELBBQ colours)

Unfortunately we've kind of blown it with the refugee thing though as we went from going 'fuck you' to 'we'll consider letting them in'. Shame as it was starting to look up but then I've come to expect nothing less from Mr Slippery. The London Mayor shit is bad but then it was kind of counterbalanced by Labour getting BTFO.

I'm just hoping thatwhen Shari'a law eventually takes over and the smokers start killing us infidels, that Australia opens her arms and lets us all live over there

Wake the fuck up, Hans.

1. UK btfo refugees and has a strong self interest in the politics of the EU. The well being of British citizens is actually something you can do political campaigns with.
High number of immigrants because of colonial past.

2. Sweden culturally very cucked into insignificance, but at least put a limit to refugee immigration and voted for national conservatives

3. Germany: Full of immigrants, despite marginal colonial past. WW2 guilt, acting in national interest is dim witted and reactionary because 'We are all human beans and boarders are just constructed by man, duuude.'
This is the position of high ranking politicians supposed to represent the interest of the German people.
Media and society celebrated the cultural exchange with the new Germans until they got literally raped by these same people. Reaction? A cover up and protests against racism.

Germany gets its ass saved by goodboy Austria and COMPLAINS while paying Turkey to do the exact same, but losing national sovereignity while doing so.

Germany 1st place, no contest. Sweden close but no cigar.

It is hard to say who is the most cucked due to our societies are affected in different ways, For instance Germany has the WW2 guilt problem.

Sweden has the never ending SJW help the helpless problem.

The UK has a long history of colonization which automatically brings the UK alot of its former citizens.

Same goes for France as UK.

America has always been a nation of immgrants you nigger

Belgium should be on there but otherwise thankyou Russia for making the first non-weighted answer strawpoll I've EVER seen on Sup Forums

1. USA. Tonnes of reasons, but the most convincing one is that this country is simply the original source of most of what people call "cucked" here. The existence of mass immigration and multiculturalism in Europe is to a large degree simply USA using their dominant position following WW2 for exporting their own ideals and worldviews to weaker countries. "Nation of immigrants", "Melting pot", "Et Pluribus Unum" and so on, not to mention the racial equality movements that gained hold there during the sixties and seventies. This is also a big reason for why Eastern Europe isn't as "cucked" as the West is; they spent most of the 20th century being aligned to Russia rather than USA.
2. Germany.
3. Sweden. One year ago these would have been flipped, but with Sweden finally enacting border controls and starting to enact at least some reforms for making it harder to seek asylum here while Germany on the other hand has gone full throttle on immigration, it is time to change the placement.
4. UK, France, Canada, Belgium, most of the rest of the Western World.

* slimers

Germany and Sweden are mostly similar. The UK's situation is different.

Compare the newspapers for example. There is nothing like the Daily Mail in Sweden. Nothing even comes close. In that sense, the UK is less cucked.

On the other hand, look at UKIP and their civic nationalism and rejection of continental nationalists. They are much less redpilled than SD or AFD.

Now consider that the UK are not in Schengen, and actively stop any refugees from coming to the country. Whereas Germany and Sweden have completely open borders.

But again, now consider the actual level of real multiculturalism. While Germany and Sweden are letting in tons of foreigners, there is very little actual integration of the foreigners into society. It's just segregation. On the other hand, the UK is actually living the multicultural dream—there is much more civic participation from minorities (Muslim mayor of London, for example).

So it's hard to say. I think the German/Sweden situation is more acute, but could be more easily solved by a rightwards swing. On the other hand, the UK's problems are chronic, and it's hard to see any easy way to turn the ship around.

it can't get uncucked

it has to be us

It was: 1. Germany 2. Sweden 3. UK.
But with the mudslime mayor in London.. come on now UK.. cheap blow just to pass us bro.
1. Germany 2. UK 3. Sweden.

Meanwhile the US has a muslim president.

Our only real options were a jew or a muslim, it's a pick your poison kind of deal. Besides London is a shithole, everyone knew that, this isn't news.

You can really look at the Sweden thing in two ways:

They are possibly most redpilled now

BUT

Only after they cucked them so hard that they received irreversible damage and are moving to their ineviteable demise only at a slower speed.

Eh? Our population might be anti-immigration now.. but a majority of them are not redpilled at all, they just followed the train because it was the only sane thing to do.

50 years ago your 'nation of immigrants' was 90% white

I never said they were really redpilled, I said most redpilled in comparision to these two other SJW hellholes. It is a relative statement-

You

Of white immigrants