Guess who, Sup Forums?

Guess who, Sup Forums?

Wow, no one? Must be a slow day here.

?

YOu must not have been here last time. Came on here a few days ago and...

Moving onto the bed. Good lord, today's going slow. Pretty sure there'll be a 404 soon.

Eh, fuck it. How'd everyone doing today?

One last bump?

Hello user

i have cancer.

I just sat for some alone time, what's up?

Oh, hey!
Oh...
Not much, kinda bored myself. No one else is home at the moment, so I don't have much to do.

Look, nobody cares about your shitty drawings and your inflated sense of self-importance. And only the absolute biggest receivers of sodomy use """profile pictures""" like that.

There, I've bumped your thread to help stave off your daily realization that your life is shit, you can thank me later, buttplug.

My cousin has cancer

Okay, have fun elsewhere then.

Okke

is this like those alice threads but without the cute grill

Alice threads? Who's she, guess she does sort of the same thing I'm doing?

i mean its kind of similar with the whole avatarfag thing but she also posts pictures/webms of herself and gives advice. also she cooks on fridays

That's kinda cool. I'd probably try that, but it's hard to reach shit in the kitchen, so...

So you an Avatarfag OP?

so are you going to talk about any thing? whats even the reason for starting this thread?

Yea, sure, why not? Any of you listen to prog rock? (Because I'm an unoriginal fuck.)
[spoiler]It's kind of half-and-half of an avatar and a character, I'm just doing this for fun and cuz last time went pretty good.[/spoiler]

discord gg Z4Env

[[Also, clear evidence of me being the NEWEST fag.]]