Nigger hate thread

nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=Wdbdo8FVm2M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher
thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html
100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA[Open]
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/
gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html
ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=E40_KrMgWDg[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=LD467tvucOQ[Open]
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sweden-grenades-idUKKCN0QE09F20150809
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Jews make these threads

i am a big nosed jew and i love it

Jews hate thread

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=Wdbdo8FVm2M ump this

filthy nigger

/thread

We rarely see anti-Jewish threads you know why?

Well yeah, that's what happens when white people take all their resources - and then enslave them. It's called "white privilege" faggot. It's not whitey that they need - it's equal treatment and their resources.

jews are awesome

the colonial powers pulled out of Africa decades ago and we've seen how they've flourished with their newfound wealth from all the natural resources their countries have. Kind of like how Nicaragua is flourishing with it's vast oil reserves.

better jews than niggers am i right

im so tired of this shit. nigger hate thread..you mad white boy. fuck yourself

Found the jew

>we've seen

nigger, stop talking like you fucking know shit..
you don't know bull shit, look at Mugabe..

fucking nigger lover..

you just support niggers, because you put your banks in every fucking country to suck the people dry.. go fucking kill yourself, and all the fucking kikes

shut up ultraleft faggot go back to tumblr. Darwin's theory of survival of the fittest- whites are the fittest, blacks were not. That's why they got enslaved instead of the other way around.

>flourished
You can literally still see the effects of what they did today.

nice 'sun' symbol you have there goy
((we)) own your mommy and daddy

"You mad white boy" is this some kind of new-age nigger insult? Cuz it doesn't mean shit.

yup
now lick my big nose

Yeah some parts of Africa still have roads and some cities still have running water and electricity. Not for long though. In a couple more decades they'll revert back to their mud huts and scrap wood shacks.

they were enslaved because of the inherent racism found in white boys

its called a crop cirlce faggot..

fuck you are lame...
>we own your hurr durr

go fucking nod your head 9000 times a wall
even King David ran away from all you faglords

SIEG HEIL!!!

You really think that nigger is a threat? Lol they are just stupid nothing more. Jew OP make some interracial thread later...

>implying Africans were doing fuck all with the diamonds, metals, and minerals the white man was after

big nosed people worshiping thread

except there was an initiative to bring former slaves back to Africa - where they created the thriving country of sierra leone.
They don't need little dick white boys for electricity and roads.

jews are and will continue to rule over everything
go to sleep now with that thought in your head

Nigger here. Let's make this a red pill thread shall we?

I'd just like to point out that you are both idiots. Slavery existed in Africa for thousands of years before the transatlantic slave trade started, and that started after the eastern slave trade by almost 1000 years.

Blacks enslaved their own for thousands of years, and the transatlantic slave trade was initiated by Jews from Portugal. Read some primary sources, not just your high school history survey texts.

you will accomplish nothing

shit..you are so full of anger that youre not recognizing that i am referring to all the race war threads on b. btw im not a nigger..im fed up

''You mad white boy'' It's the same people who create the niggers hate thread. OP jew certified

Sierra Leone is hardly thriving. Their per capita gdp is in the $700 range so the vast majority of their population is in desperate poverty.

What is astounding is that happened in the midst of vast natural resources. Perhaps the average of 70 IQ has something to do with that.

LOL, this fucking fool probably does not even know what "history means"

the niggers created NOTHING in africa.. NOTHING! they lived in caves, and mud huts, they destroyed the area they lived in, and then they will pack up and move to the next area..
they are animals, and have and average IQ of 40-60 ... it is the white man what showed them the civilized way to live... millions of years in africa, and they did not know how to make fires... same as the elephant and monkey also does not know how to make a fire...

True. But at least the jews and libcucks don't try to pretend that elephants and monkeys are remotely close to human.

If even one user is awoken the effort was worth it. I don't care if you are black, white or Asian, this affects everyone. Just because I am black does not mean I have to stand back and watch Europe slip ever more into decay.

There is a certain sect of atheistic jews aren't trying to subvert western civilization through the most degenerate and dysgenic means imaginable. Look at who runs Hollywood. Look at who controls the press and the media. Look at who dictates the humanities and social sciences in academia. Does anyone else have this sort of influence on public opinion? Better yet, who controls the banks and hedge funds?

we have everything under control goy

*There is a certain sect of atheistic jews who are trying to subvert western civilization through the most degenerate and dysgenic means imaginable^^^

you sir are an ignorant piece of shit i am now leaving this thread and going to step outside. bye bye loser

>I have to stand back and watch Europe slip ever more into decay.
you are the reason why is in decay goy

I am against letting in hordes of third-world economic migrants, thank you.

no one gets good goy points anymore

Know the difference between nigger and black guy

no such thing as black people
all black people (niggers) should get exterminated

I want to be perfectly clear: of course not all jews fit this archetype, and I do not condone physical violence or the destruction of property, but it should be known who is behind this Marxist plague that has been ailing the West for so many decades now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher

thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html

100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/

rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html

independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/

express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime

youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA[Open]

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/

gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html

ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226

frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield

youtube.com/watch?v=E40_KrMgWDg[Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=LD467tvucOQ[Open]

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sweden-grenades-idUKKCN0QE09F20150809

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html

i wouldn't call them human

>rarely
I can't tell if that's sarcasm

We hate the niggers unless they fuck with white women goy

I respect the one that is in their own ancestral country you fucking trog.

The European girl. You know why? Because she hasn't abandoned her nation, her people and her history to live thousands of miles away and leech off a nation that belongs to people who look and act nothing like her.

I have no respect for people who emigrate to lands of other races. It's like they're ashamed to live in their homelands because they know they fucking suck.

Solid bait

And check 'em

This is so fucking true what the fuck is going on in this world

M

This is horseshit. Not a Churchill quote at all.

The white girl because I hate Muslims and because we all need pussay now and again she looks right up for it and we're on this planet to reproduce that's what we're born to do so let's all fuck! Fuck it bring that dirty scarf wearing Muslim to I'll fuck her right in the pussy

back to playing pokemon go

>It's like they're ashamed to live in their homelands because they know they fucking suck.
what is a refugee for $200. Go back to school and finish it this time retard.

found the tar skin!

He knows that the person who makes these threads is not the one we believe to be