Is he gonna save us from kikebrams?

Is he gonna save us from kikebrams?

Episode 7 was good we don't need saving

>save

>implying abrams was wholly at fault

No user. He's a patsy for disney just like abrams. As long as they have the license, SW will suck.

>rotten tomatoes

sure is reddit in here...

You're one to talk Tom.

>RT

>Movie you hate have bad RT score
>"HAHAHAHA BTFO"
>Movie you hate have good RT score
>">RT"

I don't think it'll be as good as his other work because Disney is going to piss all over it to leave their mark but I have no doubt it'll be the best of this new unnecessary trilogy.

wtf i love rt now

>Movie you hate have bad RT score
>">RT"
>Movie you hate have good RT score
>">RT"

FTFY

Movies with fresh scores are often bad but movies with rotten scores are rarely good.

This, it's literally how I use the website, it's just a litmus test to see if a film is dogshit and nothing more

Same with metacritic.

abrams promised us diversity in str wars and a muslim character to show respect and obedience towards islam.

>Rian Johnson
>height: 5'6"

Its gonna be shit

fucking suck my dick asshole

I concur

>Rian Johnson's recommended film list to cast and crew of episode 8 is twelve o'clock high (1949), the bridge on the river kwai (1957), three outlaw samurai (1964), letter never sent (1960), gunga din (1939), and sahara (1943)

I think its safe to say 8 will be better than the corporate bile JJ vomited up

You mean that he's supposed to save us from the fact that Abrams righted everything that Lucas did wrong?

star wars -A renewed hope
star wars- The Empire strike again
star wars -Jedi retuns home.

Audience score, you fuckhead. That's the one that deserves a look. The fact that RT's critical rating system is broken beyond repair is nothing new.
Anyway, people loved it, the movie made two fuckin billion and there's nothing you can do about it.

And people loved avatar and it made a shitzillion dollars. Doesnt change the fact the movie sucks ass apart from the visuals

oh, he's afraid of the reddit-bogeyman. Still smells like summer in here.

Does that make you angry?

No, im just pointing out the extraordinarily obvious fact that commercial success doesnt equal artistic quality

No, arroused.

Never did. But tell me: Which Star Wars movie ever exhibited such a thing?
Well, the first one may count, taking into account the amount of innovation in both, a technical and an artistic sense, that made this movie's visuals possible.
But apart from that?
Get a grip. Star Wars ain't no Tarkovsky, Godard, Lang, Kubrick... or even Refn, Aronofsky, Malick, Tarantino – you call it.

fuck off

rey is still going to be shit but people will think shes good because of rian

he will bring it back

There's only so much he can do with what that kike set up.

star wars needs to do more to promote islam as a religion of peace