youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M
iontheworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/iqworld.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are all the same. Hu-

Oh fuck it. It's worse than a nigger.

Much worse than any one of your niggers.

I remember a good quote from an Ausfag a while back.

"Abo Common Core is when they find out using a paper bag means they can sniff paint on public transport."

They sound like a lovely people.

I went to Australia once. Just when I got outside the airport I see abos everywhere. They're drinking and talking gibberish. I could barely make it out but it sounded like English.

Completely true. See them on trains doing that on a daily basis. They also have water bottles filled with cheap nasty white wine on the trains.

You're all probably coastal faggots who've never seen a real, raw abbo live in the flesh before in your lives.

First time I drove through Alice Springs I watched a filthy abbo "female" hitch up her skirt and take a shit on the footpath next to the main road through town. She was screaming the whole time and shaking her first at a bus full of people taking photos.

Probably thought they where stealing the soul of her steaming shit.

You must love the Abbo. You must cherish the Abbo. The Abbo is love. The Abbo is life.

What else did you see up there?

>mate goes to work at the mines for a year
>his missus gets a job doing the books at some local office nearby
>abo comes in one day and shits in the office foyer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Springs
>Alice Springs has faced many issues in recent years, largely stemming from an increase in crime and a strong racial divide that has existed for years in the town.[6]

>According to the 2006 census, Aboriginal Australians make up approximately 18.8% of the population of Alice Springs[29] and 27.8% of the Northern Territory,[30] although the census figure for Alice Springs is likely to be an underestimate.[31] As Alice Springs is the regional hub of Central Australia, it attracts Aboriginal people from all over that region and well beyond. Many Aboriginal people visit regularly to use the town's services.

What would you guys do if a real live Abbo came up to you and asked if he could use your services?

Is it true that the Australian government has a $15m plan to wipe them out with herpes?

Two abbos having a domestic while pushing a pram, the male loses his fucking mind and chases his missus into the tall grass. Left the baby sitting in the pram on the side of the road.

An older Swedish term for Aboriginals is Austral-Negroes. For example, the textbook School Geography of two courses from 1925 describes Austral-Negroes as "weakly-built creatures with large heads, long arms and ape-resembling climbing skills," and tells us further that they are cannibals and has little developed mental disposition.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginer

let's be honest stralya, that was the least damaging outcome from letting your wildlife into your offices

>be 10 (1996)
>dad says we're going to see the Great Barrier Reef on vacation
>cool, Christmas is summer time, neat
>get to Cairns, beautiful city, super clean, lots of other kids to play with on the beach
>"hey I booked a boat tour for us!!!" bubbling with anticipation at this point, been wanting to see all the wildlife through the glass bottom boats I've been hearing about
>tour starts to form, some black people are walking on the dock towards a small boat carrying weighted nets and machetes
>tour guide says to stay together, everything is fine, "no worries", "all aboard"
>get out to sea, it's amazing, all the colorful fish and sharks darting around, super cool
>hear another boat zoom by, it's the boat full of black people
>they're dragging a manatee behind their boat tangled up in a net
>randomly stabbing it for no reason
>ask my dad wtf they're doing, he says he doesn't know, just try to ignore it, "everything is fine"
>forget about it for a little while because scenery and charismatic tour guide
>dock back at shore, had a good time, until...
>black people have manatee upside down on hooks suspended from the dock hacking it to pieces with machetes while it's still alive, making gurgling sounds and flapping it's tail
>black women offloading baskets of what look like eggs from their vessel
>tour guide looses his shit ans starts screaming that those eggs are protected by law, they're not allowed to eat them
>"uhhhhh dad, why can't they eat eggs?"
>tour guide tells us they're turtle eggs and they've been hunted to near extinction, black people trespassed on protected land to get the eggs
>watch tour guide scream at black people again until we decided to just leave and not stay involved
>mfw a fun beach town has a secret society of stone aged savages living on the outskirts
>mfw these "people" eat endangered species and don't care if they're near extinction
>mfw no one did anything to stop them
>mfw I've hated Australia for 22 years based on one trip

100% percent true

Is it true that they get so fucked up from huffing gasoline that they sleep in the road and get run over by motorists who don't see them?

I wish

That's definitely abos. We call them boongs here.

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Dude, we hate the fuckers too. I live in Cairns, have all my life, was in high school when you were here. There is no political appetite to challenge the fuckers on this sort of bullshit. I used to live in a community for a couple of years for work and my house was across the road from the community slaughter table where they'd butcher their turtles and dugong (manatee). It stank. We did our best to scare turtles and dugongs below the surface when we saw boats of them chasing them and they'd threaten us with their spears and machetes when we did it.

My point is, don't think we all let it happen, but yeah, we've got fuck all we can about it.

>1996
>22 years ago

Wouldn't it be easier to impose a tax to build a huge compound for them all to live on, fill it with everything they enjoy (food, drugs, booze) and tell them it's sovereign land, no taxes, no laws, free houses etc etc etc then quarantine it off, light it on fire...walk away like nothing happened and carry on?

There cannot be THAT many of them left where luring them together in one compound is out of the realm of possibility...

1993, my mistake. Posting mobile from the bathroom, autocorrect.

The thing on the bottom half of that picture is more attractive t b h

See
I'll come help. There has to be more to that Continent then mediocre beaches. I will donate to the "Abbo compound" fund if that means I can bring my children their for beach time fun in the near future.

Thanks to Sup Forums, the last time I met Aussies-on a picket line, no less-I brought up abbos sleeping on roads and things. The one guy was horrified I would even say something vaguely negative. Then I asked if they'd shot any guns while they were here and the same guy freaked out hearing the word. His mate had a carry license, tho kek
>I thought you all hated abbos

That's completely true. Up north where the majority of the coons are. They developed a special fuel that you cant get high off of. It's the only fuel you can buy from the gas stations up there. That's how bad it is.

This story fucking enraged me.

Manatees are the most docile, gentle creatures on the fucking planet (JUST TRY TOPROVE ME WRONG) and they don't deserve that shit.

liberal cucks don't hate them because MUH CULTURE

>Thinking Sup Forums is a representative of real life

Wew

I think everyone here knows deep down they're all subhumans, but """Education""""" has made sure we don't express it

>walking the streets of Darwin
>my Scottish complexion is making things very hard
>"EYAH MATE"
>get tapped very aggressively on the shoulder
>whip around in a panic
>hulking she-beast of an Abo stands before me
>"DIDJA DROP A TENNAH"
>thrusts money at me
>"Ahh no haha it's not mine man"
>"AWROIGHT NO WORRIES HEV A GOOD DAY"
>waddles off
>continues to ask people I've they've lost money
Brief, startling, but I suppose it could've been worse

There's many thousands, it's not a trivial problem at all.

Besides, Abbos should be left alive, they are too great comic value to allow them to be shuffled into extinction.

>Thinking Sup Forums is a representative of real life

Only whites could be indoctrinated enough to think those walking beasts are human.

And yes, I forgot that not all Aussies are based shitposters.
>now I know why they always start fights at bars, though

>Much worse than any one of your niggers.

Are they really? They seem a lot more docile than US nigs and there aren't nearly as many.

Also I met a half Abo half Maori girl in a bar

We talked on Facebook for a few days and went out on one date and then she cut all contact after saying she only wanted to make her ex jealous and she suddenly felt bad about leading me on

I think that's primarily because they're so ineffective at causing mayhem and too retarded to get illegal firearms.

The only ethnicity in the same bottom 5% is that Chink minority that practices matriarchal polygamy and still lives in the bronze age.

Their average I.Q is 62.

Proof of 62 user?

youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

They are not "Abo"s.

They are Australians.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M

Trust me we'd gladly trade your ABO's for our chimps anyday.

iontheworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/iqworld.jpg

CBA to save

They're fucking coons!!!

Coons are smarter than Abo's

Do girls fuck abos a lot there? Do they talk or act normal? Are there any abo doctors or something? Just curious.

fucking L M A O this is gold

>Abbos
>human

They are fauna.

>grumbling and banging sticks together
>music

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K

Wtf is wrong with english speaking people? You almost genocide native americans, you almost genocide abos and you stop us from genociding the kikes.
Just get rid of that subhuman scum.

White girls don't go near abos. Beta manlets occasionally fuck coons. The more mixed or white they are the closer they are to normal. There was a doco on the other night about the first aboriginal doctor. Not full black but definitely more than 50% black.

they make 30% of the prison population and total only 3% of Aus' entire pop'. They have so many handouts and extra shit given to them.

>First video
Love that Aussie, so weird and has an interesting sense of humor typical to an Australian

>Second video
I laughed my ass off.

Why is no one acknowledging that the most dangerous/degenerate form of Aboriginal is a half caste

>these dumb savages have to be reminded not to sleep on the fucking road

you must have run into some pretty cucked individuals because deep down regardless if they're open about it or not everyone fucking hates those abo niggers because all they do is sit around in parks on welfare drinking cheap grog all fucking day

>but white fellas are destroying the land m8
they don't even give a fuck, most useless criminal trash out

>that second video

Laughed HARD

Afraid not, "weakly built" is a load of shit. The common wisdom is don't start a fight with an abbo unless you are holding a hammer or a brick because that is the only way you can hurt them. There skulls are over twice as thick as a white persons.

Looks like they skipped a few stages of evolution, at least our Aboriginals still look human even though they're butthurt and alcoholic 24/7.

>the women grow beards

>you must have run into some pretty cucked individuals
Yeah, I realized that after I saw the look on his face kek!

I get it, though. When I was young I would have denied our niggers are violent, theiving scum in spite of all the experience I'd had with them that was to the contrary

our nigs walk in the road and cross it at turtle speed to dare cars to hit them....what is it with them and cars/roads? I think they think the world revolves around them and they can't conceptualize what could happen

you would have to have no senses of taste or smell. They truly never wash. The marker that always struck me was at the mine where i worked you could tell if an abbo had used the toilet because not only could you smell them, they would rub off on the toilet seats almost staining them black with filth.

Any run ins with them?

Is that singer a tranny or just an average abo woman?

The ones that work at the mines are OK, but usually outcast in their own communities. If they can show up for work a week straight they are fine. Most get their first pay check, have it all stolen by their "cousins", give up and stick to the dole. So far the worst is constantly being badgered for a light, it is inconceivable to them that not everyone smokes.

> many thousands
> not a trivial problem
Kek.

Oh the Chinobos? Yeah easy pussy is the downfall of any society.

Now, now let's not be culturally insensitive
All cultures are equal
What are you, a bigot? c|:^)

yes

She was giving birth