What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

Your life being wasted for a couple'a hours.

pure kino

Kino

hola reddimdb

>people think Bergman is good

Some Swedish meatball's thoughts on life

Baby's first athiesm

All good kinos suck

A good movie. You probably don't comprehend any of it because you waste your life on Sup Forums, endlessly posting about Stannis, getting mad about black cocks and calling anons hotheads.

It's not as painfully boring as Persona, but it sure is a mess, and it feels like some cheap school project. No idea why it's considered a classic and masterpiece.

the only decent parts are those involving the knight and death, everything else sucks

wtf, i hate death now

Well, I don't know, but since you posted a picture from The Seventh Seal, I'm gonna have to go out on a limb here and say you watched The Seventh Seal. Well, did you?

you know how when you die you can choose a game to play 1v1 with the devil and if you win you get to keep your soul or something

this movie invented that concept. it's obviously trash compared to modern movies but it's an important movie to understand modern movies

A nice subtle comedy.
If you knew that it is a comedy beforehand you might have enjoyed it more.

wasn't there an abortion in this movie?

I seem to remember an infant being cut up into pieces.

No, I watched Det sjunde inseglet.

It's a fun adventure to me, comedy and drama with a nice attitude.

Felt like a Witcher film to me.

I thought it was pretty clear that it was a comedy.

Many people think that it's an uberserious drama and completely miss all the comedy.

It's overrated shit. Bergman should've stuck to the theatre, the guy can not into cinema for shit.

Yea heard it, Bergman 'can not into cinema for shit', just like that, few words trying to be the edgiest edge, contrarian contrarian, the Hottest of the Opinions - surely person with this HOT of an opinion must have well versed, elaborate arguments as to why he thinks this way?

I believe not. Fucking memers.

Jesus, hook, line, and sinker? Have some respect for yourself.

No. He wasn't even baiting at that point. There are people, him included, that are that ignorant and proud of being pleb. He probably thinks he got Sup Forums points for Hot Opinion #956129512 that he can use for internet cred.

The fuck? No.