/blackmetal/

Black Metal general thread.

DSBM edition because I'm sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoMxDvkPZr8
youtube.com/watch?v=RHNYjS4cYB8
soundcloud.com/a-p-perdu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course I'm all alone in a DSBM thread.

First and last bump.

Ur not alone friendo

I'm here for you friendo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoMxDvkPZr8

youtube.com/watch?v=RHNYjS4cYB8

Will Wrest ever outdo these two releases?

Anyone have experience buying t-shirts from plastichead.com? Pic related.

>tfw I live in Bergen and see this guy litteraly once a week at my local grocery shop

Someone i used to know ordered about 10 cds off them years ago. They sent 3 CDs and kept the money. He was disabled.

desu I wouldn't consider a website that can't even bother to have HTTP support for their storefront to be very trustworthy.

Letum IV is my favorite dsbm album, maybe for notalgia because it was one of the earliest bm i heard in general

also promo'ing my own bedroom black project

soundcloud.com/a-p-perdu

is he with his husband? what's he like?

Well, he wont bother again. He's dead. I hope they're happy with whatever little welfare money of his they got from him.

He's almost always with two younger looking guys buying beer and shit. Seems like he's happy thb
He also wheres a black leather coat everywhere he goes and takes really long strides.
I dont want to bother the guy so I havent approached him.

Sorry if bad englando

It is the one linked on the official Burzum site, so it can't the that bad surely?

it's good he sounds happy, and I understand, I'm sure the last thing he wants is someone fangirling him when he hasn't really been in the seen much lately (although him and King could really give us another Godseed album >:( )

>racist boneheads
>honest businessmen

So much for Aryan Nobility.

make some interacial babies with a black arab on a confederate flag while listening to war eagle by 88

t. subhumans

Only subhumans rob the disabled pal! Just trying to help! :)

I was only shitposting ˙͜M˙

>DSBM

For some reason I doubt anyone like Varg or something REALLY looked into it, I just assume if they're careless enough to do some of the bare minimum for security then I can't trust them to not just take my money or fuck up my order.

well it's not really dsbm but weltenasche by karg is a pretty good record

kill yourself then

Make a change...

nu-male music

Is this the most underrated Norwegian band?

no

Any good DSBM from this year?

>good DSBM