Does a secret number even exist? A number no one knows?

Does a secret number even exist? A number no one knows?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-key_cryptography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread isn't real. It's just a MeMe. Ignore what you saw here on these forums.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

It's just a stupid MeMe. Forget what you've seen.

yes

Then it's not a number you fool numbers were created by man to provide meaning in this stupid little world

i dont understand can you bother to explain?

for example what would happen if for example no one new about the number 666 it would be a secret number and you could get into secret cults and shit, is a number like that even possible? a secret number?

Leave this thread! There's naked girls here!

Naked girls! Leave this thread guys

Leave this thread! There's naked girls here!

Naked girls! Leave this thread guys!!!

It's not a number no one knows if it's something retarded like 666. You know, since everyone knows it. It would have to be a number that's never been written, thought of, or used before. Literally, a numeral that does not contain any of the ten numerals we use to make every other number.

Interdasting...but ultimately retarded. Nope, no secret number.

use 43potato56 to secretly enter you know what
Thank me later

you never go full retard

yes i know that the secret number is not 666 but can it exist and what could it be? or how can i discover

Just start counting until you find it. If it exists, you'll reach it eventually

this

You can't. It would be a numeral designed and knowable only to god, representing a concept that's abstract to our reality, and used to give an additional dimension or multiple dimensions to our existing numerals.

For examples of bullshit close to what we're discussing, look up crazy garbage like Tesseracts on wikipedia.

But don't get your hopes up, the idea is retarded and not worth even reading into.

but how will i count to that number and when will i know its a number no one has ever thought about? or talked about? you know what i mean?

yes im talking about something like that but i dont even know how to start. if you can explain me alittle better english is not my first language please

Starting is useless since it's a work of thought that can never be finished. What you're attempting to contemplate is a higher reality for not just numerals, but everything that derives from them. Which is potentially everything. Literally all things.

You can't hope to understand it as we do. I've said enough though. Imagine if you like, but don't hope to reach understanding.

i think im beggining to comprehend. it is actually really interesting i hope one day i will reach a level or a number that can open my mind like that. thank you i think

Is the dude in pic related casting a sigil? I've cast them by ejaculating on them while on mushrooms before, but never printed on a woman, that probably boosts the magical energy.

thank you m8

yeah google. used to be a number, but nobody remembers that

>imagine all the other numbers nobody remebers

sorry OP, but no one knows

Well, there are no numbers which are unknown in a conspiracy sense. But there are numbers which are unknowable. But it would be more accurate to say that there are concepts that are measurable, but we can never measure them, therefore never know their number.

What a cutie

yes but im searching not for a number that is not known like 999909872034895720340 etc to infinity.. im looking for a number that maybe no one knows it exists. or very little people, like a cult.

So like.. An extra, secret number? One other than 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0?

If so... You're a moron

lol you mean a cult of midgets?

First you must define what it means for a number to be "known". Also what kind of numbers you're talking about (I assume naturals)
E.g. if you mean by "known" that it exists, then no, there are no unknown numbers because their existence is defined by a definition of naturals.
If you mean it has been used somehow (I assume "used" means it has been written or said out loud in some system) then there are infinitely many such numbers.

Also, what would be your reaction if I said I am thinking about all of the natural numbers at once right now?

no, not an extra secret number besides 1-9, but a a combination of this numbers to get a secret number.

>I assume "used" means it has been written or said out loud in some system
yes i mean this. A number no one has ever though or reach out to, a number maybe so complicated no one will ever think or write EVER, so it will be secret

>what is cryptography

>Also, what would be your reaction if I said I am thinking about all of the natural numbers at once right now?

If you really can do that my reaction would be to invite you to my secret cult

so say what is. dont just greentext it

yes

but it will never be discovered by you base 10 fags

is this the most retarded thread ever or is there some truth in his stupidity?

but you know it? im willing to pay to know it

PayPal me $300 to [email protected]

i dont have paypal i almost have a complete bitcoin tho

shut the fuck up passfag nobody gives a fuck about your input

Then every number greater than the currently largest written number is such a number.
Also, what about unknown primes? We might've written them but we don't know they're primes indeed.
Is it really that challenging for to think about the whole set of naturals?
>science about secret numbers

i will pay something but first you have to give me a clue that you know somethings. I am willing to pay 50 euros for real. i have proof of the money

holy shit you know a lot. Please help me find a secret number, not just teach a man to fish, give me the fish please. ill give you 50 euros

fuck you are literally going to steal money from a retard if you accept his money

I need to know the number and it's subnet mask.

again user? persistent little bastard arent you

I'm not sure if that's what you're asking for OP, but If you want to have some "secret" number only you know, and you want for others to be able to confirm you have such a number indeed, then you're looking for public-key cryptography:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-key_cryptography

I think you should head over to /sci/. I'm sure they'll appreciate your questions.

for (i=0;i

no its not for cryptography its for a cult. like if it was a password or catchfrase

its the first time i ask this question sir. well i asked in /x/ but got no answer, i could go back and checkout if i have an answer now but i dont know where i left that thread

yes its for something similar than this. If you find it care to share it?

yes

can you pill me on this shit? or this is whole thread is fucking b8?

You mean eleventeen? That's how it's pronounced but there hasn't been found a way to write in number form yet

yessss something along the lines of this might work. Eleventeen is like 11 and 17 combined in a way no one has thought about?

>its not for cryptography
>like if it was a password or catchfrase

So basically 117

its more like for black magic and shit, not cryptography that sounds a lot more nerd

no that would be read like one houndred eleven
more like what the other guy said eleventeen. altho now that i think of it i wouldnt know how to write it or type it

she's hot

Haven't seen this thread since the dimensional shifts back a few years...

>am i finally /home/

Noooo that's a hundred and 17 you goddamn infidel

GET HOME THIS IS NOT HOME

oh shit yes im sorry it was my mistake im human after all......

This thread is gold

this thread is shit and so are you

Imaginary numbers or something

>low quality bait
1/10

what does that symbol means?

dont listen to anyone or ask about the symbol, its probably shit or bait

its the number of jews who actually died in the holocaust. Saying it will get you sent to prison in europe

is that why they are all bald?

k

the symbol was found in an old antique shop some user bought it

>g/old/

yup thats what im talking all about. do you know how can you type the number "Threeve" but with numbers and not with letters? 3ev1

so, can someone help OP?

nice quads

fuck no and even if there was i wouldn't tell you, dumbass

sh55

so how can you know there is no, maybe jew just dont know it

Bait

I can't get shit done
I can try but I never get anywhere

Actually eleventeen is supposed to be the next up from 9....10 doesn't actually exist. 0 isn't actually a number. 11teen means 1/10 1/1....the reason why they started using 0 is because it got too complex.
But 11teen is supposed to look like this.
(Pic related)

that is really interesting if what you are saying is true, do you know if this symbol means something like that? is it a secret number? or does it really say shit?

look everyone, a schizophrenic

If said number really exists, can you use it to, for example, enter the deep web with tor, like it was a url?

It represents the same but opposite. It could be the last number or first number possible both

i thought the first number was 0 and the last number was an 8 lying by its side

Stop

Yup it exists alright but I can't tell you how to find it. It's where dividing by zero comes from.

You fucking mong

I see what you mean but these numbers/symbols are calculated by degrees and dividing. Because with numbers they exist without multiplying or adding. So to find the value we start with the answer. That's why the masons always have degrees

whats that symbol?

nope, dividing by zero its indefinite according to wikileak

Yes i know it has something to do with the masons, freemasons, the children of god, etc but what if i wanted to start a new religion or cult, how can i use a number like that, how can i start with the answer that part i did not understand really well