I have a Russian foot mistress...

I have a Russian foot mistress. I pay her $200 per hour for a few sessions of worshipping and kissing and sniffing her feet every week. AMA

Is there actually a noticeable scent and how strong is it? Does she do stuff to strengthen the smell?

>Is there actually a noticeable scent and how strong is it?
Usually she has washes them and lotions them before our sessions, but one time, she had just come back from 9 hour workday by train and made me lick and suck on her dirty feet. It was HEAVEN
>Does she do stuff to strengthen the smell?
If I request, then yes. I havent though, so she usually has them clean and washed

How old is she?

Did you ever fuck her?

Why haven't you? You should request her to wear the same pair of socks for 3 days before you meet her

No, Ive never even seen her with clothes off or even in lingerie, she always has clothes on during our sessions. One time she had on alot of makeup and had straightened and styled her hair and had on really tight yoga pants and a form-fitting sphagetti-strap top (unusual, usually shes in cinfy clothes and has minimal makeup, so i figured something was up) . Halfway through our session she got a text message while I had her foot in my mouth and she told me the message was from her bf and that I should get up and leave. OMG when I got home I fapped like a madman to the thought of her getting fucked, It was the best fap of my life

Have you done that before?

This.
OP is a cleanfag

Any other ideas?

Request her to wear the same pair of socks for a week and never change her shoes before meeting her

have you tried this before? I worry if it ends up being too smelly and it ruins my fetish

Isn't 200 bucks per hour a little extreme?
How often do you meet her?
How did you meet her the first time?

That's sad. You're such a sucker

Did it with mine (I can sniff and lick them all from toe to heel)

how does it feel to be extremely pathetic?

>Isn't 200 bucks per hour a little extreme?
It was $150 but I tip her $50 each time
>How often do you meet her?
2-3 times a week. Sometimes more, When I had a two-week vacation last year, I went to her 8 times in 14 days. Overall in a year and half we have had about 200 sessions
>How did you meet her the first time?
I actually googled for foot fetish in my area, I got lucky and found her, and when we talked I realized her place was a 15 minut bus ride away, close enough to be convenient, but in an entirely different city so very very little risk of her seeing me with someone I know. I was nervous the first time, but when I heard her voice (thick seductive russian accent) I knew I just had to do it She is 6'0 blond with blue eyes, and really really thin. She has both Nordic and Slavic features as well, since she is half Esti half Russian. She has basically ever thing i look for in a woman
It turns me on I dont know
She apologized and offered me a refund but I refused and told her to keep it she deserves it

So $40k. You do realize you couldve basically owned a couple of russian sugar babys with that money and gotten to actually fuck them?

Bump

This. You could have so much more use of that money

Worshipping her feet leaves me more satisfied than any sex Ive ever had. I cant explain it, I dint even care about other women anymore or even try tomget laid anymore, her feet are all I need, she says im addicted to them

any pics?

Why not just get a gf and worship her feet like a normal footfag?

It isnt as expensive and you can actually fuck her and get footjobs.

>halfway through our session she got a text message while I had her foot in my mouth and she told me the message was from her bf and that I should get up and leave.

Thats very mean and unprofessional of her tbh

yeah, but a simple google search links to her webpage
I dont know, I cant get a gf in the first place. Anyways even with my ex, I never mentioned my foot fetish, i think girls find it weird and emasculating if a guy is into feet
no she apologized and offered me a half-refund but I said she should keep it. In session she kicks me alot and spits on me and calls me names etc... but out of session she is the like the sweetest most happy-go-lucky person. shes very nice

how long before you give up and just off yourself?

eh no reason to.I make alot of money, eat at all the best places, and im enjoying life for the most part. If I one day go back to being poor, then yeah that would suck cuz I wouldnt be able to afford her, until then, im content

Do you ever have her stand up and step on your face?

Why dont you ask her for sex or to at least fix herself or wear lingerie or an ourfit during the sessions wtf how lazy is she, youre paying alot

she kicks me alot, like if i lie down she will stmp on my face, step on my neck block my breathing etc. she tried standing on my face once but shes 6'0 tall, i couldnt take it
I dont want to pressure her, shes perfect the way she is.
more than $40k I also have been paying her rent for a year and I take her shopping

I want to find this kind of relationship since I travel all the time and don't have time to deal with wife/gf bullshit. How did you find her? Does she give you footjobs or let you jerk off with her feet?

see She doesnt do footjobs for me, I actually prefer it that way to keep it legal. i usually just fap when I come home.