It's a Truman tries to start a race riot episode

>It's a Truman tries to start a race riot episode

>It's OP makes the same fucking thread way too often episode

They're fun every one in a while, but not every day.

This is now a CIA thread

Am I a loser?

>it's a truman jumps from the couch to see how far he can go because it's fun episode
Does moot still love us?

Please don't kill this meme because you want attention

I'm on a plane?

>It's a Truman joins in spitting on the black kid behind the school bikeshed episode

i want to be a big guy

Am I a big guy

>its a Truman starts to turn emo, slices his wrists and acts like his problems are a big deal while listening to MCR

>its a truman uses nuclear weapons against civilian population centres and then wins an election through fraud episode

Will she date me?

THANK YOU BASED CIA
I FEEL BIG NOW
kek

>It's a Truman wakes up hungover to find his computer on and himself still signed into his facebook with a couple hundred new messages because the night before he apparently decided to make a bunch of posts to his friends to "tell them about the Jews" episode

>wins an election through fraud episode
Source?

Do you know why he wears the mask?

>It's a Truman hangs out with his gruff friend from back in Jersey for a day and talks in an accent around him and continues to talk in an accent after seeing him

I guess since Truman can't go to Jersey I'll just admit it was me, but I was calling myself Truman to go along with the joke.

>its a Truman feels sad he never played that vidya his father wanted to play with him while he was still alive

That arc was over a while ago, but he keeps getting these thoughts back from time to time

>Its a Truman spends all day on /d/ episode
90% of episodes of this shit are filler, nothing ever happens.

>tfw you have also "watched" that particular episode

kek

>it's a Truman discovers there's a Truman show video game and is thoroughly confused episode

Will I find myself somewhere else to live?

Will I find myself somewhere else to live??

>It's a Truman "accidently" opens the shower curtain while his daughter is taking a shower episode.

>it's a Truman sees a streaker while drinking his morning coffee episode

>It's a Truman scratches his junk and then smells his fingers moment.
>Again.

If I pull that off, will you die?

Roling

>It's a Truman falls for the 419 scam and sends more than 30'000$ to a Nigerian scammer episode

>It's a Truman in a parallel show does that also

>It's a Truman is looking for hookers by driving aimlessly around for hours episode

>It's a Truman makes fun of his handicapped cousind at a family dinner episode.

>It's a Truman is in the library puts all books about the Holocaust in the fiction section episode.

>It's a Truman gets a hug from his mom while fully clothed and comes Episode.

>It's a Truman screams "Fuck me with your Klingon dick, Worf" during sex with his wife moment

gf ever? thanks

Will I achieve my hopes and dreams CIA?

You're not funny.

will i get a qt gf this semester

Thanks CIA you fucking dick

will it be that girl in my math class???

>it's a truman fails the penis inspection and gets kicked out of the theater episode

hey cia, check these dubs

>It's a Truman becomes late for work because he's too busy posting memes on Sup Forums episode

Should I go to sleep?

>it's a Truman spends $900 on expired Trump steaks and doesn't even eat them episode

>it's a Truman votes for Trump episode

>It's a Truman puts a brick through his black neighbor's window and runs away episode

This film is proof of flat earth, they are lying to us wake up people

Am i going to lose my virginity this year?

>it's a truman beats up all the black people in his town because he knows he won't get in trouble for it episode

should i fuck her tomorrow?

will the United States experience an artistic resurgence of popular cinema in the following ten years?

Will a stop being an anxious faggot?

EAT?

EAT??

Am I screwed?

EAT???

Will I ever be a big guy without steroids?

what am I?

Will I meet my waifu soon?

should I get drunk tonight?

Am I happy?

Will I get laid?