Any anons ever met a fuckbuddy on craigslist casual encounters? I'm thinking of trying it. But I need advice

Any anons ever met a fuckbuddy on craigslist casual encounters? I'm thinking of trying it. But I need advice.

Got bad herpes,..
Dont do it

is there good herpes

Ain't many other legit fuck buddy sites though.

Yeah, the good one is curable, the bad one is chronic

Try to talk to any normal fenale. Takes days or weeks, but you get your dick eventually wet

you're wasting your time. i've had sex with 7 girls off of Craigslist. It might sound like a lot, but the actual effort involved in fucking them was ridiculous. We're talking weeks and weeks of rummaging through spam posts and fagboys thinking they have a chance if they surprise some horny straight guy. You're much more likely to find a fuckbuddy just by going out and doing shit.

craigslist is a tremendous time drain, even if you're some gorgeous adonis with a 10" dick. Craigslists' heyday was literally 10 years ago.

This. It's mostly closet homosexuals now. You'd have more luck on tinder

Tinder fucknuts craigslist will get you your kindey stolen

OP here tried it and couldn't get any matches or conversations going. Any advice on that front?

i am a user and i second this post.

yeah 10 to 8 years ago you would have found a better chance. Now its spammers and faggots

Swipe right on everyone.

try backpage bro

backpage just like criagslist but more geared towards causal encounters.

I've met a couple of guys on there that wanted to suck my dick. Both times were way better than any female given blowjob

faggots

im not gay or anything but 10 dollars is 10 dollars.

gay

Jesus where do you live?

just jelly I got mah dick sucked and you didn't

Kill yourself queer

Terrible advice

you no likie dick suckie?

Used tinder a few times. Fucked literally every girl I matched with. It's not rocket science. Match. Talk for a brief period of time via text. Ask her out after about 4-12 hours....meet the next day or two....have drinks....fuck. The key is not dragging long conversations out. Girls get tons of matches on Tinder so if you don't ask her out quickly, someone else will and she will forget about you.