How close is america to a civil war

How close is america to a civil war

Pretty damn far, I'd say. Never underestimate how lazy we are.

are you prepared if it happens OP?

It's not even her

>never underestimate how lazy we are
Spoken like a true American. We need more patriots like you.

Not likely. The government has all the fire-power and the gun nuts will be the first up against the wall.

The left is too lazy and too scared to do anything.

It's true watches at $ 0?

Even the military fags would defunct.

You do realize that over the past 200, or so years; the vast majority of wars have actually been won by the technologically inferior opponents.

Doesn't help when our MSM talking heads are just mouthpieces for our previous administrations IC and hate America and our Constitution.

>I have no idea what happened in Syria
Good job proving to the thread you shouldn't be taken seriously

Pretty far. The racism thing is now a meme, the anti cop thing blew over, libtards are pussies. The whole country has adhd.

You forgot short term memory loss.
It's from the tap water!
There are chemicals in the water that are turning the frogs gay!

Bitch is nasty and old. If there is a god she will kill herself with that gun while live streaming.

Go to bed, snownigger

No frogs in my tap water mang.

not as close as when hillary almost stole the election or king retard obongo was president

relax, libshits are loud and boisterous crybabies. they will be throwing loud tantrums for the next 3 years because complaining is all they know

Yo

What's it like being gay?

Some Tumblr faggots vs some fat rednecks

The situation wouldn't be very different to what you can see on Twitter every day.

get out of here kike

Or maybe we don't think shooting each other is going to help anything. Dipshit.

>relax, libshits are loud and boisterous crybabies. they will be throwing loud tantrums
He is right though.

who's louder. Libshits whining about faggots or Conservacucks whining about muh guns?

oh yeah because Republicans have been quiet and polite and not grumbling about "muh revolution" for the last 8 years"

KYSF

plus $14 shipping

I dont get it.

The spam was better when it was Enka music covers

....yeah so basically everything else is more truthful than fox...we knew that. I bet you believe the story of noah and the ark is true.

>fox news
they're self proclaimed entertainment, them going more positive is making them lose ratings too.

Funny that people think California and Texas can leave the union just because it was in their constitution. Texas left once, look what happened. No one is going anywhere

kinda funny that a bunch of dumb rednecks let a foreigner-owned entertainment channel tell them how to think

the people who are capable of waging civil war are happy with trump. all the people who are not happy with trump also don't own or know how to operate a firearm.

Here's a question. Way more relevant. How easily fooled are you? With the access alone, this is impossible.

>Republicans have been quiet and polite and not grumbling about "muh revolution" for the last 8 years"
They have because Obama sicked the IRS on all of them, where have you been buddy?
Were you born yesterday?

Well they are dumb.. unfortunately our education system is broken to fuck. I learned everything I know on my own.

How to code
How to network security
How to finance
How to credit

None of this shit was taught in any grade, or if it was, it was very very basic.

Now we have Devos who paid 200m to be head of our public schools lol. I expect more stupid people unfortunately.

Also, GOP is Earth, health, poor, education, water < profit

So that doesn't help

Msm just pushes the whole race debt
I've travelled around the US.
Every one is pretty chill.