Wwyd thread pt. 86

Wwyd thread pt. 86

I would grab her by the hair, put her on her knees, and slowly build up from sucking and gagging to full facefuck. I would cum down her throat. Then I would slap her ass and throw a dollar bill on her used, shocked body.

Forgot pic

i would get really close with her, part her legs with my hand a little and wander up and down her thighs before going up to her tits. i'd grope her through the shirt at first and then get under it, massaging her nipples till they get hard. after she's gotten worked up enough i'd get up with her and go to the airplane toilet, locking the door behind us and tearing down her pants, rawdogging her with full force before pulling out and cumming on her tits and face

I'd buy her drinks till she's drunk, then pull out those tits and fuck them. Then I'd move onto her mouth and rape it until I cum down her throat. Would also steal her headphones.

You know, ive noticed these threads have become reap popular lately is Sup Forums fetishising a light form of cuckoldry? I'm not against it frankly this is hot af

WWYD

Which one and why?

on the far right, looks a bit stuck up, would love pounding my cock into that tight narrow arse

Basically

wwyd?

would force them to make out and suck my dick. Then I'd fuck them both in the ass and cum in their mouth

Impregnate her

wwyd? tell me in detail

Wwyd?

>take her to a nice seafood restaurant
>pay for her meal, treat her like a lady
>drive her home
>remark that I'd like to do this again sometime
>never call her again.
Also rape

bump

More ass never hurt

Strip her naked, tie her hands behind her back. Fuck her face until she cries, making sure my cock is buried in her throats when I cum

wwyd

wwyd

Tell her to clean the fucking mirror.

Get in this Kik group for more WWYD chat

wwyd

How to join a kik group if I don't have a separate screen to scan?

Get right close to fucking, naked on the bed and all over each other, then let out a shit and walk out the door.

would pretend to be minding my own business in the pool, get near her and pee in the water.

kik.me/g/M_adhl63SKmYV-irYH5BH3-kcME try this

I would come up behind her and put my hand on her throat as i slowly undo the button of her pants with my other. Im kissing her neck as i begin to finger her. Spin her around and force her to her knees then proceed to thoat fuck her until i cum all over those cute fucking dimples.

I can add you if you post your username

i would grab her by the head and shove my dick balls deep into her throat, watching tears stream down her face and ruining her makeup. i'd then proceed to skullfuck her for a few minutes before turning her around and ripping apart her pants, shoving her panties aside and raw dogging her, slapping her ass and pulling her hair. as i get close to cumming i tell her to turn around again and cum all over those cute freckles of hers.

sauce?

keep going user

gf wwyd

got any pics of her ass, feet or legs? any short skirts or tight pants?

WWYD to this milf? Be graphic.

post her front

ex

No sauce but have more

Dump it!

i'd really love to face fuck this slut and then have her put her face totally vertical while i cum all over those over sized glassed

i would love to suck on these feet

Gf of 3 years

this whore looks like she'd blow any fucking guy that came along

post her tits

mmmm im stroking, go onnn

plsss

stimulate her rectum with a spinning textured dildo until her rectum has produced a few tablespoons of gooey clear-brown rectal mucus, then have her push it out into a shotglass and drink it, swishing it around her mouth first.

Ex

i'd reach up her skirt, move her thong to the side (likely not wearing anything), and rub her tight little pussy while she begs me not to make her cum out in the open but she knows she doesn't care her seeing the whore she is

god i'd love to fuck and cover every inch of her body in hot jizz

such a fine little whore

such a slut. good placement for her pony tail though. i can easily grab there and shove her face down harder and harder on my cock while she's on her knees with her dress hiked up rubbing her clit

I see u found her fb.... post more pics of her which u like... and continue mmm, im very hard and stroking furiously

wins of this tan little bitch?

Dubs demand cum

>steal beats

why tho?

perfect face for bukkake

feels good knowing someone would bang my cousin, go on, im jerking ....

Moar

wwyd replies get more

A niggas gotta eat

sadly no :/

you might not now that's the best position for anal, but she does and she is very familiar with it

?

how much i'd love to plow this fat ass

I sure she's no stranger to anal

wwyd

Wwyd to lucinda?

shes, mighy fine, go onnn