Amazon Prime Pilot Season

Time for some shilling. Anyone watched em yet?

>THE TICK
>In a world where superheroes have been real for decades, an accountant with mental health issues and zero powers comes to realize his city is owned by a global super villain long-thought dead. As he struggles to uncover this conspiracy, he falls in league with a strange blue superhero, who may or may not be a figment of his own imagination…
>Starring: Peter Serafinowicz, Griffin Newman, Valorie Curry
>Director: Wally Pfister
>Writer: Ben Edlund(original creator of The Tick)

>JEAN-CLAUDE VAN JOHNSON
>JEAN-CLAUDE VAN JOHNSON stars global martial arts & film sensation Jean-Claude Van Damme playing "Jean-Claude Van Damme", a global martial arts & film sensation, also operating under the simple alias of "Johnson" as the world's best undercover private contractor. Retired for years, a chance encounter with a lost love brings him back to the game. This time, he'll be deadlier than ever. Probably
>Starring: Jean-Claude Van Damme, Kat Foster, Phylicia Rashad
>Director: Peter Atencio

>I LOVE DICK
>Adapted from the lauded feminist novel, I LOVE DICK is set in a colorful academic community in Marfa, Texas. It tells the story of a struggling married couple, Chris and Sylvere, and their obsession with a charismatic professor named Dick. Told in Rashomon-style shifts of POV, I LOVE DICK charts the unraveling of a marriage, the awakening of an artist and the deification of a reluctant messiah.
>Starring: Kevin Bacon, Kathryn Hahn, Griffin Dunne
>Director: Jill Soloway

Jean-Claude Van Johnson sounds interesting, the rest not so much.

all 3 were trash. the guy playing the tick was good, but it was ruined by centering the show around the little beta fag. Also the main character in I Love Dick is an absolute piece of shit, but i think youre supposed to be rooting for her. Shes an angry bitch who blames everyone for her own decisions, and the shows paints her infidelity as empowering and makes the husband a literal cuckold. of course it was written and directed by white women

are you actually shilling

Nigga I got bills to pay.
But no, I just saw no one was discussing em

That doesn't mean it isn't good, it means you dont like his character. Pointing out an intentionally flawed character is flawed isn't a criticism just because you dont like how he's flawed. Arthur is typically the main character as the Tick only feels one consistent emotion typically. I personally loved everything about it. Im not saying this to change your mind as obviously your perception that having a "beta fag" makes something inherently bad but its certainly not trash and he was written well.

i thought he was written like shit and was a generic "nerdy little bitch stumbles into an adbenture" stereotype. Also the actor is insufferable to look at. I liked the Tick actor, Id rather watch him and his charisma.

Thats just wrong, before the show begins he had been hunting the Terror since he was a child and is experienced at it. There is nothing cliche about that. And even if you're right I dont know what you expected because there isn't a single Tick story where Arthur isn't a coward.

I'm still miffed they didn't pick up Yvonne Strahovski's show desu

>that CG
Fucking Amazon

what show?

someone has torrent links for these shows?

>lauded feminist novel

>Adapted from the lauded feminist novel, I LOVE DICK
>Starring: Kevin Bacon
SOMEONE FUCKING SAVE HIM!

>Johnson
>Dick
>Tick

coincidence?

He was in Cop Car.

He'll be fine.

Does Johnson have a lot of action scenes? Because that would be neat.

I love dick looks retarded. Women should have separate, dedicated channels for their bullshit.

Kathryn Hahn gives me boners for some reason.

It actually has a decent amount.

But the draw of the series isn't even really the secret agent stuff. It's watching JCVD and trying to find out whether he's acting bad or acting out acting bad.

Because weirdly enough he seems capable of genuine emotional performances, but oftentimes he's really wooden. But I suspect that's on purpose for the sake of comedy.

Also:
>The woman I love is fucking N-word Joe. I should have never come back.

when does Carnival Row come out

>I Love Dick
>JVCD as a private dick named Johnson

this season's got a lot of dicks

best thing on prime streaming is Batman The Animated Series tbf