I'm about to start playing this game. Do you guys got any tips fro me?

I'm about to start playing this game. Do you guys got any tips fro me?

Also, general Don't Starve discussion thread.

OP claiming id

I'm going to bump this thread with images of just whatever the fuck.

Yeah dont starve

There are plenty tutorials and beginner tips out there.

Yeah. i watched some on youtube, but i thought Sup Forums might have some good tips for me.

Find a friend and play don't starve together. It's just better.
Be the robot though. Weakest to start, strongest at end.

But.. I don't have friends.

Oh...

Played it a long time ago, it was very grindy, not my kind of game. Having friends makes it a lot better. Not that i know.

I'm cool with that. I'm a creative. I can't wait to trick out my base after i learn all the stuff about the game.

I used to play the absolute shit out of don't starve. They only recently started adding content and actually updating the damn thing. Pvp is pretty broken. My advice? Just have fun. There are ways to pvp well and gain an edge but for real it's just a casual Indy game. Aside from it's novelty, intrigue and art there's really not much to it.

I don't know man. I'm really excited about making the world my bitch, and building a comfortable life for myself within it..

learn the crock pot recipes and don't start out as wolfgang or wes until you learn to feed yourself

>learn the crock pot recipes
Seems like sound advice. i was going to do this after i got one built.

simple: get food

LOL! SO FUNNY! LOLOLOLOL!

Does anybody know who this is? I miss this meme by the way.

Its the robot from flcl

Kanti I think

Yep.

>Canti

Eat.

Gotcha sucka!

See.

Conrad

Any way people could stop posting this? No. Ok...

No.

Why the fuck would we?

The game was really addicting for awhile and then it wasn't. Same as everything these days. But if you're a little kid, maybe you'll get more out of it

Yes.

And cuz it's tarded

fsjal is its name i think

Conrad, actually

We need to bring that shit back. I enjoyed that meme.

I've never heard it called Conrad. I don't know what you people are talking about.

Show sucked...

Not people. Same guy.

Conrad

it was fun but unfortuntaly i stole it so there was no way to play og. no matter the setting i chose always reign of giants (ie hard mode). so it was really hard to get into it at first cause you NEED soooo much just to get through fucking summer without dying.

only real thing i got for you is get gold as fast as you can (meat to the pig king, gold veined rocks, sometimes lying around) you need it for you invention machine which you need for like everything (even shovels)

other than that try the wiki.

oh yeah lots of flowers early. they keep your sanity up with the garland, and you dry/a little cool with the parasol

Fun game. A lot of cool shit you can do, even without the DLCs.

Whys it gotta be a Jew?

Why must you turn this thread into a house of lies?

Doug was better

you start as wilson, who is a very solid character because he can grow a beard that makes you immune to cold in the winter. collect the food early and cool and eat them as you go one at a time. don't cook things unless they go bad, and yellow food can be thrown into a cooking thing to make unrotten food.

Cool. I'ma keep that stuff in mind.

Press the X button frequently, cuz ya never know what to expect in this zanny adventure from Falconsoft!

Why should i not cook things?

What does the x button do?

oh yeah and poop. find a source of poop. buffalos work best but if yo got a good supply of food (not meat) pigs work too. anything you plant after digging up and your farm plots needs poop to work and after so many harvests needs poop again.

Blacks

I'm gonna get all the poop!

This game is at it's coolest when you listen to The Insane Clown Posse while you play

BRUSH YOUR FUCKING BATS

I'm gonna try it.

>My axe is my buddy.