fpbp

June 23rd. We still have a chance.

But we're still alive m8

we're not dead yet you fucking faggot..

why didn't you listen?

It's over brother, it will not happen, our kin are far too indoctrinated

Theme music for the thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2JlDnT2l8

If Brexit doesn't happen not even memeing when I say the UK as we know it is done forever, irreversibly.

Please don't evacuate to America, I can't stand your universal working class accents and liberal learning ideologies. Even are your most right-leaning you can't even be proper racists.

Join BF and at least try to take back your nation. You can't come here.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCEfqj9pDAI

RIP in piece.

It's hard to believe that Brexit will take place, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. If you lose in the referendum you can forget about escaping from Mr Bones' Wild Ride. The ride never ends.

let her RIP

F
youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

It's already done brother.

You must keep in mind that those fleeing to America will be the disilusioned brits

Churchill, RIP

Thank you Swedebro

t. 60% white

this is gone forever and will never return for the rest of our existence

won't have to look at an anglo's ugly mug ever again

thank god for the caliphate

Poignant because imo The Empire sank on the Titanic, right before WWI hastened the march of cultural marxism and globalism.

I don't care, British "alt-right" is full of faggots like Milo and cucks like Sargon. The fact that 90% of Brits on Sup Forums shill for that whimpy loser Farage is all I need to know.

IF its any comfort im voting leave and ive never voted at all before

Why would we move to a sixty two percent white country?

London has fallen.

>The fact that 90% of Brits on Sup Forums shill for that whimpy loser Farage is all I need to know.

Get fucked.

t. 50 fucking states each the size of a single eurocuck country with wildly varying racial makeup and intense natural segregation.

Stop trying to sling mud, you just look pathetic.

Good brother, I still have a slither of hope

Is there a single US state as white as Wales, Scotland or even England?

June when?

A fucking nigger.

Why did you do this?

June 23

Stones and glass houses, faggot. You're welcome to start giving us shit if you elect Trump, but there's even less chance of that happening than us voting to leave the EU.

Why did you do this?

2016?

Posting best song now:
youtube.com/watch?v=87Xkr8z3lEo

yes

Britain has influenced humanity in many profound ways, such as the Industrial Revolution, the creation of the television, the creation of the computer, the creation of the World Wide Web, the scientific method, the creation of the telephone, Newtonian physics, free-market economics, parliamentary democracy, Cadbury chocolate, the spreading of English as a global language, the creation of the United States of America (the world's sole superpower) by rebellious British colonists, all clock-time on Earth being based on Greenwich Mean Time, the Enlightenment and the creation of many modern sports.

The Kaiser dindu nuffin, m8

youtube.com/watch?v=j2Wv5AvqzfE

June 21 brexit motherfucker

Yes, you must vote leave brother

Question for Britbongs.
If Brexit happens will EU citizens be deported from the UK?

Is this what the rest of the world does? Bitch and moan when things are tough? What happen to the lionheart? You riot over soccer games, you rioted in the 80s against the government...I don't get it. Find dirt on this mayor and get him impeached

>In all, 10 states are more than 90 percent white, including the three northern New England states, West Virginia, Iowa, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Kentucky and North Dakota.

>Maine tops the nation with 96.9 percent of its population described as white, while 96.7 percent of Vermont and 96 percent of New Hampshire are white, according to the census.

>Hawaii, Mississippi, Louisiana, Maryland and Georgia had the smallest percentage of whites, according to the census.

WUZ

youtube.com/watch?v=deJDkU6qiGE

They could have saved you...

No, of course not.

Except ruin the great relationship between Prussia and Britain.

Scotland and Wales is 95-96% white in 2011, probably less now but trending downwards for sure.

Main, Vermont, and New Hampshire ALONE blast that out of the water at 96-97% strong. I haven't even looked at the other 50. Niggers are as I said, heavily segregated even within states to their ghettos and cities. For example here in Missouri KC and STL are full of niggers but the rest of the state is overwhelming white. My city alone is over 95%. Pretty much every other state is the same way, with the exception of super cucked blue states like California, Washington, New York City, ect.

Are biggest problem is Spics because they like to integrate and spread out into the community more because they actually work and have a little bit of money. This is why Trump is going to get elected and wall of Mexico to keep things in check while he deports the illegals.

I still have faith in the restoration of the Empire.

Hahahaha. Can you hear that? That's the English kaffurs shaking with fear. We will DOMINATE england. WE will DOMINATE your WOMEN. ENGLAND IS OURS. Go and hide, for now. We will soon take the nation where you'll be hiding

Anyone else here think the UK should become a federation of states?

So all the gipsyes will remain there without consequences?
That's nice UKuck thanks for taking care of them.

>increasingly nervous anglo
Faggots like you need to stop using our AMERICAN Chinese yodeling board if you are going to talk shit about our soon to be elected God-Emperor.

Me and my family were going to vote but I convinced them that there's no point as they're allowing 16 year olds and foreigners to vote.
Forget it mate Britain is dead

This thread is pretty autistic

So not one state is as white as Wales?

I tried to warn you and you wouldn't listen

Farage is based you nigger

Do it regardless.

No, what are you doing mate? Vote leave, pls

Treacherous scoundrel, how dare you, go get deported to America

>Convincing people who will vote leave to not vote, because lots of people are voting remain
M8 you're doing it backwards, I don't understand

Anyone know how the votes will be counted?
As constituencies or as single votes or what?

Farage has withstood constant abuse and humiliation for his beliefs for over a decade

He is a rolemodel for all of us, and if even 10% of the english had the gall and courage he did we would have never have come as far down this shitty road as we have

see
>A UKIP spokesman said the party “condemned their aims and methods,” stressing it had “nothing whatsoever to do with Britain First.”

youtube.com/watch?v=DMhCQh6YsOs

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh8KLk3Gz3c

Educate yourselves you fucking KEKS. Holy shit no wonder all you faggots are capable of doing is losing TO FUCKING SUB-IQ SHITSKINS

>wall off Anglia and Essex
It's the only way. We'll make the Europeans pay for it.

Same, user.
Gott mit uns.

this cant be true

surely its only full british citizens of voting age?

is it not???

Not allowing East Anglia its freedum. Fuck you guys you're just going to sell us back to the Danes again.

>UK destroys continental Europe in 2 world wars because Germany is threatening muh trade monopoly and muh power
>kill a lot of white alpha genes in war
>point finger to Germans as 'the bad guys'
>guilt trip Germans & European right wingers
>brainwash European societies to think nationalism and patriotism are bad
>put cucks in charge of continental Europe
>after a few generations Europe bows down for the sandniggers
>UK doesn't understand how Europe became such a leftist, feministic nigger utopia
>find youself all alone versus the European political correctness
>sandniggers becomes major of the capital of the former glorious British Empire

Anglos: they fucked the white race and now they complain about it

>Farage has withstood constant abuse and humiliation for his beliefs for over a decade
>being a habitual loser and punchingbag is inspirational to an Anglo

Top motherfucking kek lad. Ya'll are a step away from Jeb! levels low energy

It ain't over til it's over. It ain't over yet.

Are you fucking autistic? You can never get elected by going openlu full-nationalist, jesus christ there are some fucking retards on this board

I have truly had an absolute gut's full of this defeatism and apathy. This unwillingness to do anything about it. I'm beginning to not care about what consequences may come if I decide to take action myself.

Wow, edgy lad

>England is gone

The only immigrants I'd willingly take are the Englush, you can all come smoke weed here and forget about England.

>Trump has withstood constant abuse and humiliation for his beliefs
>being a habitual loser and punchingbag is inspirational to an American

Top motherfucking kek lad. Ya'll are a step away from Jeb! levels low energy

>You can never get elected by going openlu full-nationalist

Have you even been watching the American, Polish, and Philippians election cycle? You faggots concede ground before you even head out the door with defeatist attitudes.

How is that moderate approach working out for you so far?

You've been fucked for ages. First by the Romans and their Belgian slaves, then the Norman French nobility and clergy, then your current Kraut crowned bastards. Now is time for you Britshit to bend and offer your holes to the glorious Indo-Aryan conquerors from Pakistan.

Poor country, the once great old man it was only to be taken down by a savage religion from the east. I mourn thee o' Great Britain, truly the greatest conqueror and benefactor of many uncivilized bastards that have been slaughtered in the name of the monarchy. God Save the Queen, o' Great Britain, take the helm and point the rifle to the Arabian pigs, shoot them and relish the moment when we once stomp the heads of Indians and Chinese who dared to stand up against the might of the British Empire, of the Burmese states who bowed upon the force of British military and of the Malay states who were subject to the rules and laws of the civilized English man. Thank you British Empire for civilizing the world as we know it, bringing the sweet language and civil law into our lawless land, I long for the return of the British Empire.

But now, that dream is dead. I pray for thee, the British Empire, so that the lion awakes, and sweeps away the corrupt JEW! The sniveling Paki bastard! The creeping madness of the Islamic ideology! WIPE THEM OUT! WAKE UP! Where's the lion I used to know? Where's the arrogant British man I used to see, glad-fully seeing us lowly heathens worship him as the perfect man? Where's the monarchy who's sole occupation is to protect the nation from invading religion of the east?

This is not the Britain I used to know...
The Britain I used to know craves for tea, trading it with opium.
The Britain I used to know destroyed the sick man of Europe from inside.
The Britain I used to know were a benevolent dictator who is fair yet strict on his subjects.
The Britain I used to know is fiercely nationalist and will protect the mother country.

Fuck you all British traitors who abandoned your great forefather's dream of establishing a great nation, REMEMBER FALKLANDS WAR!, that was the last time your country ever did something great. When will the purge come o' British tea sucking limeys? Make Britain Empire Again!

>mourning the bad guy

Remember to salute your veterans' graves while Pakis rape your children. This is what your ancestors wanted for you.

You have been dead for a long time. You hated God, now you get to live with Satan.

Trump isn't a full nationalist, he's just as right wing as Nigel. What world are you living in?

Trump hasn't been abused or humiliated because it rolls off him like Teflon.

Nice try though, if you want to pretend you zinged me to feel better about your muzzie mayor I'll allow it out of pity.

>Forget about England
I'd rather die.

(you)

>he's just as right wing as Nigel.
>Brits honestly are this deluded

All you fags get out of here with your defeatist attitude. There is still hope. Brexit is part 1. Tories getting righter is part 2.

>Britain gets converted to Islam when its 51% muslim

>Whites, liberated from PC thought by the niggery of Islam proceed to kick the pakis out anyway

''A nation is the sum of its memories, and when those memories are allowed to die, it is less of a nation''

>I'd rather die
Not a great choice of words Anglo, seeing as that's exactly what you're doing in England. Dying off.

Who is allowed to vote in the referendum?

What is the age limit?

Is it all EU citizens?

daily reminder: the anglocucks is the first and main reason why EU is fucked.

>breaking catholicism and european unitiy
>entry point for the jews, the media manipulation and dooming our entire continent

now you are the first to burn in your own well deserved fire

Thanks colonial. The Lion will awaken.

Why are non British citizens allowed to vote? why isn't there national outrage, you're literally letting other people decide your countries future

Trump isn't right wing and neither is Nigel
Nigel is more of libertarian and civic nationalist

Must be 18, no brits living abroad