Did anyone else think he was a little faggot and wished he just died at the end instead?

Did anyone else think he was a little faggot and wished he just died at the end instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKCAa-GGU6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Something's after him
>hide like a bitch or get tooled up
>get tooled up

We really should have gotten some more scenes of him in the other world trying to survive.

>got tooled up
what?

But yeah you're right I would have liked to have seen more of the upsidedown. Perhaps more in season 2 when they have a bigger budget

Stop being homophobic.

Jealous finnfag detected

GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WOMAN

>and wished he just died at the end instead?

I wish anything bad had happened to any of the main characters, or anyone who the show gave me a reason to care about. The show loses all tension when you realise nobody's even going to be slightly injured.

The number of actual characters that the monster kills in the end is one, and the CIA only shoot one unprepared diner proprietor who we were introduced to a minute prior.

>The number of actual characters that the monster kills in the end is one

Two actually.

Brit slang for arming yourself.

Modine is rumored to still be alive

I was talking about that soldier that Modine sent in there.

I never cared for this character, he's not even in my 3 favs

top 3?

You have Dustin on #1 right?

Yeah, he's not even in my top 3 favs and given that the whole show has like 8 characters and Will is supposed be one of the most important/likable ones but the audience hardly gives a fuck about him says something

Is the second season going to be a continuation with the same characters?

No, it goes like this
>Mike
>El
>Steve

But I like Jonathan almost as much Steve. My top 3 least fav
>Will
>Dustin
>Nancy

>Small kid can elude the monster for a week
>Teenage woman gets killed on the spot

Looks like it.

What's with this liking Steve meme?

Plus Dustin is /ourguy/ you fag

youtube.com/watch?v=XKCAa-GGU6Y

enjoy pdf files, never say I didnt do anything for you

>woman
theres your answer

>Steve

stop baiting, user

Thats dumb. So another insane supernatural activity is going to happen to the same people in the same town?

Jonathan is /ourguy/

Dustin was supposed to be comic relief and it's all he was. Not very important character. I liked though when he carried Eleven in the last episode, Mike and Lucas are wimpy, it seems

>So another insane supernatural activity is going to happen to the same people in the same town?

Did you miss the last 5 minutes of the season finale?

Oh the kid still sees weird shit other side shit, right.

>Jonathan is /ourguy/

Jonathan is a beta faggot, hows he /ourguy/?

He's /ourguy/ exactly because he's beta and 98% of 4channers are betas too and identify with him

Plus the gate is still kinda open. So who knows what other things might crawl out.

Well considering he's vomming up baby Demogorgon's, I'd say you're probably going to get your wish in season 2 user.

Also, Demogorgon's confirmed kill count: 3

Eleven confirmed kill count: too lazy to count but at least 20.

>Also, Demogorgon's confirmed kill count: 3

They said 6 people disappeared due to the Demogorgon, discounting Will the other 5 are toast.

Id rather have seen El join their group and will stay dead desu

yh i guess we have to hope for next season.

No, but I was really hoping that they would kill the niggerchild off... his dialogue and demeanor was extremely painful for me to listen to.

Couldn't agree more with you, golden star

he was a dick for the 1st 6 episodes but redeems himself

The woman was bleeding and women also regularly bleed from their cunts.

it doesn't count because his shitty attitude spoiled first 6 eps

Easily the worst character on the show.
While other characters heavily burrowed from common tropes, they could make up for it with some unforseen depth. He didn't have any at all

Worst character in the show? The guy who doesn't buy El's bullshit and sees through her manipulatinos and was probably the most diehard about getting Will back?

How fucking retarded are you guys for making posts like this, do you even hear yourselves sometimes? This is literally a case of if he was white you would NEVER be this critical.

But Will never came back. He died on the upside down, and the kid that came back is a figment of El's imagination, much like the monster itself. Winona knows this but she'll never say it, she'd rather have this ghost living with her than acknowledge the fact that her kid is dead.

do you have blue hair and thick rimmed glasses by any chance?

That's a good theory desu

Imagine if Will had started shooting maggots out of his mouth when based sheriff was pounding his fist on his chest like he was beating an anvil.

If he had they would have left him there instead of getting him out so the maggots can spread everywhere and change people into big slimy snails

or his cock LOL

Anybody else hated her?
She was so overemotional and just annoying in general.
I am not even sure if I hated the actress or the character

Yeah her acting wasn't all that good desu

i wanted to bang her hard if that answers your question

>She was so overemotional and just annoying in general.
Yeah, especially early on.

You try wrestling with maternal instincts combined with the imminent supernatural death of your youngest child.

It was annoying how she wasn't crazy because these things were actually happening, but then she acted like a crazy person anyway.

Because you wouldn't act even a little bit unhinged if there were monsters literally bursting through the walls to murder you right?

Any hint or prove of that or you have gone full reddit for a moment?

she acted crazy because most likely she was in Brenner's programme as a child so she was unhinged her all life

See

any other good netflix shows?

Ive seen

-Bojack
-Stranger Things
-AD S04
-Making a Murderer

and loved them all

what should i try next

not a show but watch the lobster

I wanted the little fag to turn evil and rape barb

Watch House of Cards, Better Call Saul and Narcos

>rape barb

Barb is a BIG girl and he's just a babyboy. It couldn't happen.

speak for yourself, I was rooting for the monster the whole time

That you, Lonnie?

whatever the tumblr equivalent to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is

saw that already. Bretty good

Saw BCS already. Will try Narcos tho, thank you

kek