So why did the shaman had the pictures in the end? All I can think of that either he was an accomplice of the demon...

So why did the shaman had the pictures in the end? All I can think of that either he was an accomplice of the demon, or maybe he summoned it (maybe for a money charm, he was shown to care about it)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lxjp2YIk798
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a demon scene
>it's a possessed little girl scene

The demon took control of him when he was headed towards Seoul. That's why he called the father to say that the women (who was a good spirit), was in fact the evil ghost.

This is why he was not shocked by seeing the daughter sitting outside all bloody. He already knew what occured, he was just taking the pictures for the demon. The pictures are some sort of an offering towards the demon.

This was my interpretation anyway.

>a LITERAL semen demon
L-lads..

Sup Forums pls go

This is a /film/ thread

>the drums during the exorcism scene

Fucking heart pounding.

The Wailing is more of a flick. not even a movie def not a Filme. 2bh

Is there a torrent, or am I going to have to haul my lard ass to the cinema?

I guess that makes sense

Yes there is

hola newfaggito

Would you mind sharing?

is this movie good?

google "the wailing torrent". literally the first result.

It's very good, but also kind of dumb

The Wailing.2016.720p.HDRip.AC3-SODiHD

i meant whether the plot is decent or are they using jumpscares too much?
you know
>shitty plot, scary jumpscares

thanks

The plot is fine, and there are no jumpscares. It's more creepy than scary. It also very well made, in a technical sense, a lot of suspense

He was working with the demon from the start, I believe there were photos of previous victims. Or at least more photos than he could acquire in between heading to Seoul and then coming back.

thx. will watch it.

The way excorcism works is you get possesed by an evil spirit. The shaman had done this in the past with Japanese guy or something and is on his team.
Basically he preps the victim for the japanese guy and taking pictures means their soul gets captured, which strengthens the japanese spirit.
Of screen the daughter had already been involved with the jap who raped her. The female protector already knew MC family was doomed but wanted to keep the shaman from taking their souls and wanted to wreck Jap guy. MC ruined everything basically. She had tried to do so before (murder scene with the nest flowers were hanging outside) and the failed excorcism with people killed by Jap guy. Shaman was driving on the wrong side of the road at times (jap side) and was wearing japanese underwear, spirit at the end pestering him while driving to Seoul was the jap spirit who needed him to make pictures to capture souls

Something like that..

perhaps you are right.

I need to watch it again, but i'll wait for a 1080p rip to hit the trackers first.

Also there is a youtube vid explaining this in a couple min.

But the way excorcism works is you let yourself be possesed and Shaman merely got possesed by the wrong evil spirit.
Jap guy was a person once but cause he likes to rape he changed into an oni. There are just many things he does which are more Japanese than Korean, if you do not know these things then it is hard to spot but if you are korean you spot this easily and get a bad vibe from him

Finally the Wailing thread, a movie recommended to me by Sup Forums of all places, nice

Fucking hated that bait and switch piece of shit. The first third I really liked, atmospheric and aloof, but then it transforms into a fucking travesty. Do people really enjoy that type of manipulative storytelling? The moment I realized that the whole movie was about fucking with the viewer's opinion on the events I lost all the empathy for the characters. Also fuck the helping ghost lady for wearing the clothes of the victims, totally sound thing to do and doesn't feel forced at all.

>Also fuck the helping ghost lady for wearing the clothes of the victims

That was one thing I didn't get, why did she do that?

what the fuck are you talking about .. it's a psychological thriller, obviously it's gonna fuck with your head. We are supposed to know what's going on as much as the characters. You're an idiot.

From what I remember either to be seen to protect the person.

it didn't fuck with my head at all with how forced it was, sorry.

>forced
yea, still not seeing how it's forced

There was never a coherent dialogue when it mattered and it could have been like when the father got fucking crazy with the jap guy when he answered "you wouldn't understand" instead of saying stuff like "yes I fucking will I'm ready to do anything to save my daughter" or when they deliberately showed misleading as fuck shots when two shamans were casting their shit like, why the fuck was jap's transformation in the end so severe, whenever we were exposed to him previously he was a martyr with a worried face and suddenly he is a full on laughing demon.

>implying he would have even told him anyway

The japanese guy was a human Shaman at first but then they killed him after hitting him and throwing him down the cliff. I believe this allowed the Demon to take his body as his own.

This is why the women said that he's a sinner, because he committed murder. He coulnd't commit murder if the Jap shaman wasn't a human at that point.

There are always this kind of faggots that doesn't fully understand the movie. Il-Gwang had the pictures at the end to continue the Japanese Shaman's work. Japanese Shaman really was a good guy. He just appeared in the consciousness of the little priest because he really believed that Japanese Shaman was the demon. Hence why he appeared as Akuma (Japanese Demon). All the priest scenes at the end are surrealism. It takes place in his head.
The priest = psychological confrontation with the demon
Jung-Goo = physical confrontation with the demon

settle down autismo, i'm not buying it

You are just too stupid to understand the movie then.
This movie would've so much plot holes if the Japanese Shaman was the demon from the start
Chun is the real demon.

I don't believe this to be the case. IMHO the jap and the korean shaman were both killing humans for whatever reason and the ghost girl was trying to stop them, but she had ghost autism so she wasn't doing it the most efficient way. the photos in the shaman's trunk in the end imply that he was working with the jap all along.

yeah no. Keep at it though, your headcanon pretty interesting.

Go back to your Marvel's films, kid. If you can't understand a twisted plot structure, then don't discuss about this movie at all

i didn't mean the old man was helping people, i had just thought he was some kind of shaman from Japan. I agree with you, that they were working together from the start.

>still thinks he's right

embarrassing

No they weren't. Why the fuck would Il-Gwang try excorcism on The jap from the start?
He understood that jap was the good guy at the end, probably found all the photos at jap's house, then try to help villagers from other places

Your shitty theory isn't right either. You can't even properly present a logical argument with valid points from the plot.
You'd get it if you weren't on your phone while the movie was playing in the background

where can i watch this movie? i cant find it anywhere and its not available in my country...

>starting to realize he's wrong
>but has to continue defending himself cuz small penis

He wasn't. The way the movie goes is this; you have the Jap, the shaman and an evil spirit. Shaman are a medium to connect people with spirits using themselves as a host, shaman as well as jap guy in the past have mistaken the evil spirit for a good one to use and have therefore been "killed" or in other words possesed by the evil spirit.

The victim gets cursed and shows signs of this. Shaman goes in and calls forth the evil spirit using that to excorcise same evil spirit. However instead of working he gives the evil spirit complete control of the victim which drives them to murder etc. Because he had made a mistake way in the past using the evil spirit he has lost his mind and doesn't know what is good or evil anymore. Which is why he takes pictures. Taking pictures of dead people traps their souls (old legend) and so the evil spirit gets stronger. Shaman is still alive Jap person has died long ago and basically is the main spirit host.

What do you guys think of this video?
youtu.be/lxjp2YIk798

This lady seems to have a pretty solid theory.

I get that the shaman was bad and was taking their souls in the end, but is it confirmed he was working with the jap the entire time?
I saw it that he was possessed when the ritual he was doing got interupted, he did say it would be incredibly dangerous to stop the ritual once it started.

Pretty good. Though they could've fooled me either way so I'll just adopt the last theory I heard. I didn't realize how much of a pure kinographique this movie is.

Forgot to mentions
The pile of pictures he has in the end could have been just the ones the jap had, and he didn't burn them. So the pics aren't evidence he had been helpin him long.

Like said before the shaman displays a lot of Japanese characteristics which a normal viewer might not notice but Koreans do. These are all things he picked up from being possessed by the same evil spirit.

And he was not affected when the ritual was interrupted which should happen yes. What can happen is the spirit remains inside the shaman and drives him nuts. However seeing as that has already happened before the movie one way or the other he is pretty much used to being possessed by the evil spirit already.