We cast future roles in possible Marvel movies

We cast future roles in possible Marvel movies.
I'll start
>Hercules

>would have sex with

She is fucking gross. There is not one feature about her that is attractive. It's like someone conceived a creature for Aaargh! Real Monsters by throwing every unattractive human esque feature they could into one hideous blob.

Yuck

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

How disgusting of a subhuman am I that I would definitely fuck her right now? I'd let people know too and actually date her for the connections and shekels. I'm a soulless heeb, please holocaust me.

everyone gets lonely sometimes user
all guys anyway

mmmmmm pusy lips mm

would bang

Does the loneliness ever go away?

where?

he's 12. he thinks her vag hair is her pussy.

She's not THAT bad. She's fat, but not a total hambeast and her face is okay.

heck no buddy

her face is kind of cute. and yea she's fat but still in the "drunk enough" range. and I don't care if a gril is a raving mad lunatic delusional sjw when I am doing sex to them.

but the tatoos are disgusting. I couldn't because of the tattoos.

she has nice tits tbqh

but the rest....her body is not even the worst part but that face

>fat
>no ass, no tits
poor girl

She looks like she has downs syndrome. If you look deeply into her eyes, all you see is a child.

Spooky....

>she has nice tits tbqh

You don't know what honest means

WOW this sub is really misogynistic. Lena Dunham is really talented and you can discuss are her looks? Really misog pigs?

>Exercise
>Exercise, Implants.

All fixable. She's just entitled.

Her tits would also look bigger if she didn't have a gut.

What was the purpose of this scene?

What's her message?

I don't think he knows what tits means.

"Here I am hate. Hate me."

100% agree. thats a great way of summarizing her inate creepiness, especially with the whole pedo thing. she honestly 100% reminds me of a mentally challenged woman i professionally wrangled who couldnt be around little kids because she'd eventually start masturbating

What was her tripname?

du hast meiche?

yes i do

maybe if she had a paperbag on his head

>A lot of men are so desperate for feeling the sense of relevance derived from human affection that they'd have sex with people that look like Lena Dunham

>Meanwhile girls don't even look at most plain guys

Being born was a mistake

She just screams "STINKY PUSSY" every single time you see her. I think that's why she's all pissed at men and the world. I think that's most of those chicks problems. Their stench is intolerable.

And a big paper bag over her body.

Yeah but she'll still look like a man. Or a butch lesbian if you're inclined to be very generous.

meh, a objectively 'plain' looking guy by societal standards is actually rather ugly, like bottom 20%. most guys considered handsome are nothing special/truly plain if you just look at face and are not considered unattractive because of personality/weighing less than 300 lbs. 99% of dudes are not eye catching/attractive facially. male beauty is rare.

What an absolute waste of nice nipples

maybe its because she has a toddlers /body and mannerisms.

lol i've been with much prettier, much fatter women

I feel like you could just be speaking as a straight dude and you find male beauty rare by dint of not being inclined to seek beautiful men.

Not gonna lie. I'd fuck her.

Looks like a young boy

>head sized paper bag
>ham planet sized paper bag
>gas mask for the smell

Would hit

Going for the triple-double in the name of gross, stinky, ham planet """"""""MUH BAGINA""""""""

Nice nipples

Such a fucking waste

me too even though i hate to admit it

trixies bitch i'm a 5/10 female married to a 9/10 manlet who has grown to hate whores/aggressively attractive women after being chased so hard by crazy bitches. he has nothing that is beautiful besides our kids and it doesn't bother him a bit because he's learned female beauty is inherently untrustworthy. he shops at goodwill,drives an 18 year old truck and still has all the women in the office fawning over his goodwill cock bulge all day. true confidence, a true chad

Holy shit nice get

>i'm a 5/10 and I think most men are unattractive

well ok but that kind of just reaffirms my original assertion about the rift between what is deemed acceptable with respect to aesthetics between genders