ARACHNOPHOBIA

How did you feel when you first watched this?

Do you remember?

that poster reminds me of a weird 80s/90s movie I once watched about swarms of ants who cannibalized people and ate them in seconds.
I remember the final scenes were on a school bus where people were hiding from the ants

How the fuck do you hide from ants?

they didn't, the ants just started swarming through the doors and windows.
I was pretty young, this was in 1998 or something but the movie is probably a lot older idk

Is this the one where he fights a single spider at the end

That's such a great poster. Nice colors, hints at tone of movie, not overdone or busy. Just beautiful.

Yes, I think he finally kills it with a home made flame thrower and a nail gun

Scared me shitless when I was a kid, fuck all spiders

I loved it. Rewatching it last year it wasn't as good as I remembered but still pretty good. They really underused Goodman.

Pretty much everything about the movie was done flawlessly.

Right down to how they explained their biology as ant-like social organisms in a semi-plausible way.

>cannibalized

>that scene where the spiders completely invade the home of that old couple and there are hundreds of them everywhere and they don't even realize it

Great, comfy horror movie.
Although, it makes you scared to shower for the next few days.

Was that an analogy about how old people don't see pedestrians while driving even though they are surrounded by them?

Have you seen pic related? Pretty old movie but all the spiders were real (not CGI) and they even really killed them. You see the spiders burst as car tires run over them or the characters also kill them with boiling water. Pretty cruel actually. After that animal rights laws for movies changed I think.

Cool movie though. Makes you feel creepy crawly all over.

That's the one with Shatner right? I've seen it a few times because there is a Rifftrax of it, pretty funny.

Yup that's the one.

I checked my toilet seat before sitting down for a month tbrh, if that's the right spider movie anyway

Yeah and you can see the stick and the hand of the guy moving it.

>pretty cruel
>implying spiders even feel pain and not just basic survival mechanisms

You check your toilet seat but do you shake out your towel every morning too? In front of a wide mirror so you can see both sides?

Poor spidies.

I had a spider crawl up my shorts and bite my taint two nights ago. I keep accidentally openly scratching my taint because it gets so itchy in public due to it being so hot out and taint sweat so people keep looking at me weird.

Don't judge me, I've been oppressed by an arachnid.

>cannibalized
OH FUCK