How do you make it through life, truly...

how do you make it through life, truly? ive continuously wanted to die more and more for years now and i really don't think i can take much anymore. ive always gone off of the thought "things will get better," but they just don't. ive been sitting here in the dark for hours now debating whether or not i should do it. i truly don't understand

do drugs lol

i have. many. they only stop the pain for so long

Things don't get better just because you want them to. They get better because you systematically make other peoples lives worse. Go out and piss in someones ceral, trust me you'll feel better for it.

I started a thread earlier today about how I'm planning on committing suicide, it was okay I guessss. The reality of the matter is that we probably should just kill ourselves in a pretty fun way, there's honestly no reason to go on in this shitty world. The people who ignore the truth, stay, and the people who realize it either died long ago or are on the path to self inflicted death.
Welcome my friend. There is but only one serious philosophical dilemma, and that is whether or not to commit suicide

can i ask why you haven't?

is that really the only way

I wanna go out in a fun way. It's worth the stay, just awhile longer, until I can get sky diving lessons and an absolute shit ton of LSD and shrooms

you have to put in the effort to make your life better. people say it gets better because normal people eventually improve their lives.

you think it's worth the wait?

Useless waste of life. At least write a book or something before you kill yourself. Life is amazing. The pain and suffering is what makes it beautiful. But of course you can't see that. If you could you'd have something to say instead of being sad and wanting to disappear.

okay

Time ain't gettin any slower. and in all likelihood, I believe I'll just forget everything and start over, doing the same exact things until it leads up to that moment. There's no escape if you already exist, just form change and amnesia. And the one thing that gives me true joy, is the realization that I don't have to stay if I don't want to. There's an infinite amount of games, and we're playing the human game right now. Maybe some other game later. Life's a game, and the point of a game is to forget why you started it. I'd recommend a listen to alen watts or so. Plus I'm just gonna die anyway, it's easy to stay if I dettach myself from my life. It's just too shitty compared to the life I desire in the deepest reaches of my mind

Do it. But don't be a fag and an hero. Do it on twitch.

>life's amazing
It's equally shitty. The fact of the matter is that it's all up to perspective, and if you want the realist, truest perspective, you stay neutral. So neutral, that I'd be disappointed. Ya know, if I wasn't so neutral. Nothing you do matters. It'll all be gone, whether you wrote a book or not. I don't want to disappear, I want to reduce the amount of shit I have to deal with every fucking day just to survive

Listen, I like your pic so let me tell you what you gotta do.........travel.

Travel to your hearts content. Go somewhere you've always wanted to go. Or even if you don't have a special place, just pic some ridiculous rando location and go there. Go somewhere you never thought you'd go before.

Always keep moving always keep traveling. Staying still is what got you depressed.

i think i know what you mean

do you think that would make people happy?

Stop waiting for things to get better and actively pursue what you want from life. Why kill yourself when you can just stop giving a fuck about anything and just do what you want.

If you do an hero, stream it so the haters will realize how wrong they were and also so you can live on in rekt breads

honestly ive thought about this a lot. just kind of abandoning everything and leaving, just to go.

You can't just do what you want though. I'll get arrested, and it takes a lot of fucking arbitrary bullshit and luck to get any money or friends. I'd rather live a short life than a long one where I do inane shit every fucking day until I die

this made me laugh so thanks for that

Being neutral is the biggest, most depressing waste of life. The opposite of love is indifference. Hating something or being hated is exhilarating. Being truly sad, there's something kind of beautiful about that, loss, pain, especially when you have someone to share that with. Then there's love, which can't be described. Your "realist, truest" world view is just a denial of emotion, which, if that's what you assume is the best way to live, by all means kill yourself. People will feel for you the same way you feel about them: neutrally.

Bob Dylan played guitar on railroad tracks and lived by playing harmonica in a bar for a dollar a day. You are just a privileged kid too scared to risk everything to accomplish something, so you want to kill yourself instead.

Just cuz bob fucking Dylan did it doesn't mean anyone has the opportunity to do it

Not everybody has the opportunity to live on the road with the clothes on their back? News flash: every single person does. Just because he became a star doesn't mean he couldn't have gone the rest of his life happy to play in underground bars and cafes. Anyone can do that. Live on the road out of your car taking odd jobs and writing a book. Change your name. Meet people. Live life. But no, that takes courage. Show the world who you really are? That they are wrong about you? Nah, it's easier to pull the plug like a coward. That's how you'll be remembered. That's how I'd remember you.

Engage in behavior that will change your life for the better.

i did try it and realized that i was giving up being stuck where i was, for being stuck in another place. You gotta bungee jump form place to place. Set up a good base to return to but always be going about until you find a place where you feel like cutting the cord.