Any drugs to help me drastically lose weight? Want to join air force and I'm 250, need to be 210...

Any drugs to help me drastically lose weight? Want to join air force and I'm 250, need to be 210. I've tried literally everything, and the most I've lost is ten pounds, that's with intense exercise and weight loss diet for a week. I'm frustrated. Any suggestions?

Side note, I lose ten and never lose any more. Always stagnant. Need something extreme.

Stop eating cheeseburgers you fat fuck.

Maybe do more of that you fucking lazy penis head

Tape worm or stomach parasites

Cryptosporodium helped me go from 350 to 250 in a year.

How to acquire? I have no idea about any of that stuff.

Cocaine

Eat rabid dog shit.

Tried and failed but thanks, worked for my cousin.

Well, you can order them online if you know where to look. You could also just pop into mexico and drink some water and leave.

I got mine in Thailand. Got me a ladyboys and a kick ass new body

Have you tried a ketogenic diet? In other words, Atkins. Works like a charm. As far as drugs, there's a VERY DANGEROUS one called DNP, but you'll end up killing yourself by doing it.

>a week

adderall
or
hyrdroxycut
or
stop being a fat fuck and excercise smarter/harder

Step 1 - go to ephedraoutlet dot com
Step 2 - buy "Lipodrene" (yellow hex pills)
Step 3 - take one at morning, afternoon, and evening (right before a workout if you workout around any of those times)
Step 4 - drink lots of water, and dont eat like a fatshit.
Step 5 - profit.

Ive lost 20lbs in just about 2 months from these and cutting back on bad foods and drinks. Not even working out. They'll twack you out at first tho. Loads of caffeine, but you'll get over it quick.

Thank you for your future services.

Don't eat

Yeah. I understand. I've been on my current diet for a month, just 420 calories and water. Lost ten pounds in one week and went stale afterwards. No movement.

How do I obtain adderoll? Have no clue. Dark web?

eat right, get exercise, drink water, quit drinking alcohol. at your weight you should be able to shit out 5kg a week, if you cant you need to git gud.

And thank you. Have a good night sir.

>I've tried literally everything
>the most I've lost is ten pounds

what did fatty mean by this, guys?

>one week

Nigger, diet is not a verb. Diet is a lifestyle. Calories in, calories out; exercise is only one part of being healthy. /fit/ is that ---> fucking way.

+1 for keto diets. you can lose 10-20lbs per month if you just limit your max carbs in a day to something like < 20.

Idk man. It's willpower. Sorry. I really have issues in that department.

Same OP here. If you take one a half hour before you workout, expect faster results. And also, results often take more than a week. I stayed dedicated as a motherfucker before I discovered ephemera and it took me a month to a month and a half to see crazy results. The ephedra will boost things up. High protein, cut as much sugar and carbs as possible. Especially carbonated drinks

DNP

Just don't die.

heroin is pretty good

Try keto, I started it to lose weight but now I just feel good, I don't even care about weight loss anymore.

Wants to join AF
Looking for "weight-loss" drugs
>You do know they do piss testing, right Lardass?
Get off /b go to /fit or give up and go to /mlp

Awesome! I'm screencapping and saving this, thanks user. Worth a shot.

DNP + Clenbuterol

Start running stop eating cheeseburgers for breakfast fat boy

឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴▲
឴ ឴ ឴▲ ▲
▲ ▲឴ ឴▲

niggers guess who just learned how to triforce?

definitely your best shot

1.Go to a doctor
2.Fidget spin tricks
3.?????
4.Profit

I'm not a druggie. Never have taken a drug in my life. I am at the point now where I was at 190 when I graduated but I got really comfortable with my fiancee, and we go out to eat a lot together. I'm guessing we need to exercise together now.

No problem. They're thermogenetics, so they superboost your metabolism. Just dont get discouraged and you'll do fine. People sometimes go months to see the slightest change. But you gotta stay true. No matter how long. Otherwise if you give up, you sure as hell wont get wjere you wanna be. Godspeed user

you unironically believe shitty online pills are going to make you less fat?

paying for a placebo effect won't make you lose weight unless you diet properly and if you do that then you don't need the shitty pills

Also, try this weight loss camp in Dachau

Thanks, salutations brother. Have to head to bed, I have work at the plant at 4am tomorrow.

you should eat less, exercise, drink water, lift weights. i am a cripple i was 150 i ate cookies right after dinner. i started gaining a lot of weight.

eat less work out.

>I've tried everything
>me and my fiancee like to go out to eat/don't exercise

Jesus fuck, man.

For the record, how tall are you with this 250lb bullshit?

You can sweat and work out, not going to be as effective as diet.

Was 240, now 201 as of this morning, spooling up to join the Army. Heres how I did it.

No sodas.

Big breakfast of whatever, eggs, bacon, yogurt with fruit, honey, hemp hearts. Small mug of cereal.

Coffee. Lots of it.

Lunch, something smaller. I opt for a piece of shit TV dinner, but you do you, boo.

Dinner. Usually a protein shake (Gatorade has a version that's pretty tasty, akshually).

The idea is you eat consistently smaller meals throughout the day. If no access to protein shakes, raw or steamed vegetables, lots of water.

For physical fitness, try walking a mile (about 20 minutes after each meal. I was about to get past my block of +/- 5 pounds down to ~230.

Now, I follow roughly the same formula, but I've traded the walking for Karate and Jiu Jitsu on alternating days, leaving Friday, Sat and Sun as rest days.

Good luck.

A lot of this now depends on if you can get your S/O to do this with you or not. Don't eat out. Eat in and learn how to cook. Not that hard.

Is the USAF worth it, is the question you must ask yourself.

Alright look you fag. I call you a fag cause you're joining the air force. Look. Listen to me. Stop being fat. You're gonna hear this a lot soon so might as well get used to it; "it's mind over body". That's real shit though. Your problem is, you don't want it bad enough. Ask yourself if you really wanna suck cock, or what ever gay job the USAF has you doin. Then, get the fuck outside and run till you fucking puke. Then run some more. Find your fuckin carrot, or in your case moon pie, and fucking chase it a.k.a. find your motivation. This shit is all on you. Sup Forums can give you all the advise in the world. But if you can't find a reason to stop eating Fritos and drinking THE DEW! so you can better your life then stfu. Fix yourself, no body can do it for you.

Are you people serious? Is it so insane to give up soda and shit that it needs to be laid out like a fucking secret to weight loss?

Bruh, your secret to weight loss is bacon and cereal themed? Fat, grease, and completely empty sugar/carbs calories? Are you high?

And 3 straight days rest? Fucking christ, don't work out if you don't want to but those cease to be fucking "rest days" at that point. You're literally taking almost half the week off.

If you lost 10 lbs in a week, that's not bad. It will take about 6-8 weeks to hit your goal. In my case, I'm 6' and was 235. I figured I had reduce calories to 1500 per day. (Need protein and reduce carbs.) I used an ellipse machine as my knees can't handle running/treadmill.
Do a search for Army training heart rate formula. Start at 70%. Get moving for 10 minutes, then get up to your training heart rate and keep it up there for 20 min. At some point during that week it will get easier, so increase your run to 30 minutes. Next week, get your heart rate up to 75%. Repeat this process each week and you will lose weight.
Build some muscle to help burn off calories too. I'm not much of a weight lifter, but try to do three sets of 6-8 reps. When it gets easy, increase the weight by 5-10 pounds. (Depends on the kind of weights your dealing with.
Good luck Sup Forumsro!

I'll let you in on a secret, cit your calorie intake.

Follow this shit right here, going by what you weigh

Your weight X 12 = Current calories to maintain your weight

Now, if you wanna lose 1 pound a week, cut 500 calories out of what you normally eat (assuming you dont exercise)

If you want to lose 2 pounds a week, cut 1000 calories out of what you normally eat (assuming you dont exercise)

Fuck wasting money on bogus miracle pills and shit. Cutting calories = eating less = saving money

*cut

or clen,
Just don't die.

Try keto diet, great results here

DXM multiple times a week.

Kek i eat what i want no exercise keeping 70kg weight for 4 years now this year i added only 3kg

>If you lost 10 lbs in a week, that's not bad. It will take about 6-8 weeks to hit your goal.

Ah, to be stupid.

That's called water weight, anyone can starve them self for a week and lose a shit ton of 'weight'. It's not 'not bad'.

>that's with intense exercise and weight loss diet for a week
You lie or got medical condition. Try morning runs for 30min on a flat stomach and simple workouts with pull-ups and push-ups after + cut food after 6p.m.

Anyway you could try and you will fail medicine test and be asked alot about your "problems with meth\alcohol\faping in the past".

50 sit ups before you get out of bed , then count your calories 2000 calories per day max. start with that.

Im 6' 3"

No, my secret to weight loss plays upon not losing morale when going through this. Everything in moderation, of course. Don't eat fuckin' a pack of bacon and Reeses Puffs cereal.

Breakfast is easily the most important meal of the day, so if you want to opt for large oatmeal with fruit, honey, hemp hearts, go for it. If you want to ease into operating at a slightly higher deficit incrementally, that's what I did.

As for physical exercise, I'm still active during my off days, but both schools I go to only offer classes on those days M, W; Tu, Thu.

A lot of this is experimentation, and I had to figure out a lot for myself. A useful thing is your BMR. I'd google that shit.

Start smoking a pack of marlboro reds a day. It'll literally fall off. Then quit as soon as you get accepted.

easy, meth.

Yeah, who needs sleep, or teeth?

No carbs, no sugar, no exercise. I lost 40 lbs in 2 months.

Eat a diet of (mostly) vegetables.

Eliminate sugar. That includes bread that isn't whole grain.

Drink only water.

If you follow this, you will lose 50lbs by November easy.

Pic related, it's your new lunch.

Wholegrain bread
Hummus
Egg free mayo
Arugula
An avocado

Whole grain bread still has sugar, dumbass. Carbs are what needs to be completely eliminated. Go full KETO and never look back. You're welcome