Trying to install nodejs and npm is being a little bitch...

trying to install nodejs and npm is being a little bitch. Yes I know its coming pre installed and thats what blows my mind. Anyway want to die how is best way?

Other urls found in this thread:

jakearchibald.com/2014/es7-async-functions/
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh191443(v=vs.120).aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you can'tdo it yourself, maybe try their support thread and they will create you a step by step retardation thread.

lol kys faggot

have you tried installing gentoo

Wtf you go from getting node installed then to what's the best way to die.

>Node.js
Why the fuck does anyone use Node? Get Golang or Rust or C# or Java or something. JavaScript is trash.

Also node is literally the easiest thing ever to install. If you can't do that you have no business writing software.

>kys
I agree but Im uisng angular for a SPA my backend is django cause IM not a cock

Sure kid. The highly unusual way JavaScript works makes it one of the best things to happen to server side development.

golang and rust are meme languages with 0 demand currently

Ok, now I am curious: what is the advantage? I really laughed at your post.

well if you use nodejs as a server 10 niggers in africa get eaten by bees

>Python

if __name__ == '__main__':

I pity you.

>muh async

less time coding more time skydiving and fucking asian girls in the ass my friend

also whats the point of using Django if you're not using all the form bullshit it comes with?

>less time coding
It would be if you wrote it in a decent language.

what would you recommend? say anything like C C++ php or the alike and you can get raped.

makes it super easy to build an restful api and manage a database

Nigga, I don't know if you are serious or meta trolling. Why use nodejs when java offers the same functionality. Nodejs is only an option for people who never learned using java but know how to code javascript

Async functions, first-class functions, lexical closure, prototype, native json, event loop.

why would you use java though? Enterprise apps I see it all day but java? Your having to spend 20 minutes writing bullshit to make the complier happy just to print "hello world my cock is to be sucked by user"

Npm.js

Depends on what you want. If you're doing web apps, Golang, C#, or maybe Rust. Java if names like "InternalFrameInternalFrameTitlePaneInternalFrameTitlePaneMaximizeButtonWindowNotFocusedState" don't bother you.

If you're doing desktop apps, Java, C#, Rust, or C/C++.

I'm the one who despises JavaScript. Well, one of many.

Fucking called it.

>No other language has this native built in
Node is ok, but don't start with such bullshit arguments

Well, some people like using apis and frameworks and don't feel like wasting their money on work someone already did

>waaaah, the compiler makes me write code that isn't absolute trash
If it takes you 20 minutes to write a hello world program that compiles in Java, you should probably look for a different career.

Pissed that JavaScript made the best data-interchange format.

Fucking called what?

>hating the compiler
>preferring debugging from the developer console

dont get me wrong I love design patterns as much as the next cancer cock. You know what I don't think i have an agrument. I think i just hated my computer science degree.

>muh async

And I'm pretty sure he's talking about all the rest of it, all of which you can find in Rust and C# (other than prototype, which is fucking garbage).

>I think i just hated my computer science degree.
Happens to the best of us. Four years of study for shit we'll never need to know.

>Pissed that JavaScript made the best data-interchange format.
Are you referring to me? You may want to open your mind. You will be surprised, but nodejs is simply copying best practices. Fuck even standard java supports async programming.
And if you refer to networking, even more so: nigger what?

>Muh async

No reread you fucking sperg I said.

>Async function

jakearchibald.com/2014/es7-async-functions/

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh191443(v=vs.120).aspx

Even Visual Basic supports async functions, you fucking retard.

Eewww ... I'd rather suck a nigger dick than kiss one on those boat lips