WWYD

WWYD

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/abrunamagalhaes/?hl=en
imgur.com/a/a9lbC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

id train to be a lifeguard, then dupe her into the lifeguard tower and fuck her brains out

I'd push her back pull off those bikini bottoms and start eating her out. I'd bring her to the point that she was begging for my cock, Then I'd take off her top so I could suck on her nipples while I fucked her raw right there on the beach

more? please dump all

sell her to the Chinese

I hear they like to eat dogs

I'd have her suck my cock in a bar bathroom and cum all over her face. Then she'd have to spend the rest of the night drinking and partying with a facial

wwyd b?

instagram.com/abrunamagalhaes/?hl=en

Marry her

Fuck her late at night in the park, cumming in her. I'd tie her to a tree ass out and write "fuck me" on her lower back. Hide in the bushes and watch as passerbys used her. When they quit coming I'd post about it on Craigslist

Wwyd to her?

She'd suck you nice, stroking sucking and spitting all baby girls favorite things

I'd start by unleashing those titties she's got locked up. before making my way down to her pussy kissing her all the way down before really diving in there and eating her out. I'd flip her over to get a taste of her ass too before raming my hard dick into her without any warning so she gasped in shock before easing into enjoying getting railed like the little whore she is

Stuff a 20 right in those cups, and when she starts to freak out pull out a fat wad of cash and wave another 20 at her. After giving her a moment of evaluating her self worth id pull my dick out and toss 20s on her as she strips and lets me paint her face and tits with my cum. Then I give her the rest to let me fuck and cum in her right there on the beach.
Wwyd to this little one?

ask her if I can meet her father

>pic related

definitely grab those hips, bend her over and ram her from behind
right up against her mirror so she can see herself and what a little slut she's being

Seduce her and fuck her hard in her bedroom, but not before turning her webcam on and live streaming it everywhere. I'd even turn a fb live video on. I'd finish with a facial close to the camera. Then I'd tell her about it

wwyd

My girl and the love of my life, WWYD?

This chick looks like she gives the best head. So I'd have her right down on her knees between my legs licking my balls and sucking my cock before exploding all over her sexy young face

More?

hey guys wyyd to my gf

mmh, those hips are seriously perfect
reach over to squeeze those tits nd pull her hair as well while she bounces off my cock as i pound her little pussy
any of her ass maybe?

this bitch looks like a crier. I'd wrap my hands around her neck and watch her beg for air before I let her fall to her knees. I pull my cock out and squeeze it through her lips and fuck that mouth till I explode down that tight throat and force feed her my cum. I then piss all over her and wipe my cock clean with her hair

Wwyd to spoiled rich cunt Rachel?

wwyd

No ass shots

Look at her and as soon as she notices me run away

i love this one, i'll take anything you got on her

She'd be nice and drunk when I'd take her to the glory hole. She'd sit down on the toilet unsure of what to do until I smacked her face with my cock. Instincts would take over and she'd swallow my cock and cum. Then dicks would start to appear through the holes. She'd suck and fuck them for hours until she was covered with cum and the sun was starting to come up.

shame
with hips like that i bet her ass is fantastic
the type that'd jiggle with every thrust into her as she slams it down against my cock
type thatd be perfect to spank hard

She's so innocent, I'd love to see that innocence destroyed.

I'd bend her over and spank and masterbate her until I decide to fuck her

She looks like a royal cunt. I would go in her ass dry and without warning. Fucking her for as long as I could before pulling out and ruining her makeup with my cum

I'd make her my own personal whore, but I'd let others use her too, all her holes

i bet i could turn her into a little slut
make her beg me to fuck her harder and faster

fuck marry kill?

Wwyd?

I'd stuff her ass full of cock and then make her clean it off as I jizzed all over her glasses

With lips like those? Fuck her face, hard, cum down her throat and make sure she swallows it

imgur.com/a/a9lbC

Enjoy

mmm, i just might do that.

Your bitch looks like she needs a lesson in humility. I'd smack her around before ripping her clothes off and stretching her asshole with my cock. I'd finish with her cleaning my cock with her tongue and writing whore on her forehead

Slap my dick on her tongue and make her take it all in

I'd tie her to a chair and invite all my friends and even post a cl add to get as many guys as I could. Then they'd all take turns jerking off to her naked body and cumming on her. We would do this on repeat for hours until she was completely covered

oh damn those tits are so fucking nice
would cum on those

She also has an amazing ass

Thank you so much, these are going to be shared well! She's the perfect slut

I would definitely like to find out what she has on under that skirt
Whatever it is it's getting pulled down around her ankles and she's getting rammed hard from behind

she looks like she can ride real nicely

they look like they'd be prime for a good tit fuck

I'd slap that ass so hard and fuck her doggystyle

If that girl is tied to a chair and I walk in the room she is not just going to be wanked over. She'll be facefucked and at very least fucked in the ass

fuck this little slut makes me so hard

Her on the left?
That ass needs a good hard fucking spanking, ideally while she's on all fours and I'm ramming her little cunt making her moan for me

Moar!!!!

Yeah she's on the left

I'd cum all over her ass

She'd show up to a job interview I made up. I told her she'd only have to do one thing. I'd flash a large roll of $100 bills and said she'd have to Fuck a dog. She was immediately repulsed but the money was too good to pass up. She slowly undressed obviously embarrassed and got on all fours. Her eyes widened as she heard panting behind her but didn't look back. He mounted her. The colossal dog cock finding it's mark immediately. She yelped, but I could tell she was enjoying it before long. I walked around her jerking my cock filming it on my phone. She was really getting into it. She quickly reached up and grabbed my dick and as I dropped to my knees she took me in her mouth. I came in no time, and the dog emptied himself inside her.

Mmh, those thick thighs too

wwyd

she's just perfect fuck meat

Do you guys want me to keep posting her?

Yes I do agree with you, I do think the girl on the right would give great head

By all means, go right head, it would be a disgrace to not share this beauty

Fuck yes
I wanna know if she likes her ass fucked
If not then she's gonna learn to after I'm done with that sexy ass of hers

I wanna squeeze and slap that ass so fucking hard

WWYD to Tatiana? Reply with kik and I'll send her snap/insta/whatever

Fuck that sexy fat ass and those perky little tits god damn

Gonna cum to her

God fuck that ass needs a hard spanking while I fuck her little cunt so hard that its jiggling and rippling as she bounces against me
She is such a sexy little slut teasing like that with her perfect fat ass

Wwyd?

id bend her over that fucking guard rail and pull down those pants. I'd fuck her while pull back on her hair, getting that bitch to moan like the teasing whore she is before cumming all over that ass and "$5 a fuck" on her back.

holy shit, tells me you have wins

nice perky little tits

Looks like she already had a customer

Sorry I don't

fucking hell, she's so cute, but that ass makes her sexy

I came

wwyd

repeatedly facefuck

Which one did you finish to?