Just bought myself pic related

Just bought myself pic related

What am I in for

A bad time

Are those the new beats ear phones?

XD nope

Thing in your ass, probably a cock one day soon

post your butt OP

what am I looking at? Artificial uterus?

This is the Aneros or whatever right? I've heard good things about it on the guys we fucked podcast.

If memory serves thats an anal male gspot massager. Like a vibrator but for me.

Depends on what kind of anal stimulation you like.

For me, it's fun to use that from time to time, but I prefer going in and out with a dildo or plug.

Men (can't type)

That sounds pretty gay.

Don't lie.

We're all accepting her bud no shame

I have the cheap chinese version of this that is just black plastic.
10/10 best purchase would recommend.
Just make sure to lube up with more than you initially think.

Mines in me right now and I'm out side having cigarette... Feels amazing.

To each their own. I like it when masturbating a few times a month.

I don't want a dick, anal just feels good. I've always felt the social stigma against it is similar to a situation like enjoying a frappuccino from Starbucks, but when you're with friends you're all like "Oh, I'll just have a regular coffee. Black."

This

It takes practice. To go hands free you basically have to reteach your self how to masturbate.

Once you cum on that thing hands free a couple times it will be just as easy as using your hand like normal.

At that point if you choose to get buttfucked, you will cum during sex hands free almosy every time if your top can stay hard for 5 min.

Just so you know im not really gay. I got into it as a hobby. More like sport fucking too me

We got one a few months back when my gf started talking about pegging. I told her that wasn't really my thing, but I'd let her put a finger in there if she wanted to. Didn't really get anything out of it. So we ordered this prostate massager along with a couple toys for her.

First time we used it she was giving me a blowjob, it was too distracting, but it did feel nice. So we tried it again later that week. And it was a really different orgasm. Not stronger, just internal, like only the base of your dick is being stroked. We've only used it a couple times since then, whenever we want to try something different, or i should say whenever she wants to. She gets this mischievous smile and starts poking my ass with a finger while she blows me.

im not sure if its comparable to getting a coffee but ok if thats how you defend yourself whatever man, sure its just like getting a frappuccino.

my gf allowed me to buy one for me to use to get anal relief while she has my penis locked in chastity, she loves to giggle and put her smelly barefeet in my face and tease me while I try to fuck my ass a whimpering little orgasm.

someone in the last thread I posted in said my gf's foot/toes remind them of the facehugger in Alien? i was like wtf?

They're pretty "meh" honestly.

I bought one of those a couple years ago, read all the shill posts about mind blowing orgasms and hands free cumming, etc. But honestly I think that's one of those either you can or you can't kind of things.. not everyone can cum like that

It's fun and new and good to get your feet wet with ass play using the aneros, but after a while you get used to it and it just feels small. Buttplugs are better. Dildos are better if you want to actually fuck yourself. I honestly haven't touched my aneros in like 2 years

A gay old time

this tbh

I have one of those. It is a big time suck, I spend 2 hours a week using it. During that 2-hour period it's not mindblowing, just interesting. However, it has really improved my boner hardness and stamina during regular sex.

This

You put that bad boy in just before kickoff and by the time Ben and the boys are picking up the W you will be leaking cum!!

Go Steelers

It makes palm Sunday more enjoyable. There is a technique to get the most out of it if you look on the tubes.

That's the manliest gayest thing that has ever been said

Thanks Bro....these betas don't know how to have a good time

They take a lot of practice and getting used to but it's worth it if you're patient.

can't describe the orgasm, it's overstimulating till it's painful

when did you find out op?