Recently watched her get used by a guy of my choosing. AMA

Recently watched her get used by a guy of my choosing. AMA

I've been diamonds ever since

vids/pics/story or it didn't happen

Explain

Did you choose yourself?

I promise you it did. What do you want to know?
explain what?
I did

you made me hard

please, tell us how did you convinced her?
how did you drag her into the idea?
how did she react when you proposed it?

Give me a background. What was the story behind it?

I told her it would improve our relationship if we tried it. I was the only guy she had been with and knew I would love seeing her get used. She was dead against it. It took a lot of talking her into it. In the end she did it for me.

I've been with her for awhile. I wanted something to heat things up. I often fantasized about her getting fucked by someone who had a major boner for her. Someone who would love ever moment of it and not believe what was happening. Once I proposed it to her and got it going, she wanted to please me

did you watched it yourself?

what did she did afterwards?

did you eat their pussy?

will she keep doing it?

with the same guy?

the other guy... was handsomer? bigger cock?
more muscular?

was he black?

always fantasiced about my girl getting fucked by a subhuman

I watched. I was there in his apartment when it happened. No I didn't eat her pussy. I hope she'll do it again, but that'll be a tough sell. I know the guy would love to do it again. He already told me several times. He was not handsomer, but did have a cock as long as mine (pretty long), but a lot thicker, and yes he was muscular

He was black. That was part of the turn on for me too. And he had been creeping/hitting on her all semester

I would absolutely love to fuck her holy shit. I wouldn't even care if people were watching. I would completely dominate this slut and degrade her in front of anyone

and she?

is she ... diamonds too?

what is her mood?

has she told you she wants to repeat?

OP you are a faggot

the biggest and purest diamond of them all is when you want it to happen and you lead her without her knowledge to cuckold you... she thinks she is cheating but you... .. ... its just diamonds and the hotest thing that you can do... with the next girl... if you ever have another

I'm glad you like her. That was the attitude of the guy I chose. He was having the time of his life and couldn't have cared less that I was there.

I think you're foreign, some of that doesn't make sense. Her mood was hesitant.

calm down you fuckin weirdo, go jerk off and take it easy

smoke my pole pussy boy

>he was black

You are absolutely fucked. Shes going to continue getting fucked by his bbc behind your back. Get used to it. Bet he fucked her harder than you ever did

Lol tru once you go black you never go back. This could probably be scientifically proven.

this
this, the idea of fucking a subhuman wets them too

Just so you know, white girls aren't actually dying to get fucked by black guys. She actually said to me afterwards, "did he have to be black?" she's like most white girls who just don't find them attractive

trust me fag

is the idea of getting fucked by a subhuman what wets them

Yeah for the most part white girls find white guys more attractive both physically, mentally, and emotionally

the meme isnt a meme

if she doesnt want to actually have black breed... thats another subject

I can confirm

>:'c

If you guys were they you'd know what I mean. She had to tell him repeatedly to slow down because he was too thick and hurting her. She has a very tight pussy. I satisfied her plenty already. She looked scared most of the time with him

Post wins user

wow youre a shitty boyfriend

beta faggot

enjoy the day of the rope

how sad

it should had been the best experiance for her too

>I promise you it did.

that don't mean jack shit

I'm not saying she didn't bite her lip a few times, he was just too big for her and did not take it easy on her

>did not take it easy on her
it sounds like you talked her into being raped by a nigger

cool story bro

It definitely wasn't that. She was hesitant, but more nervous than anything else. By the day it happened she was much more accepting of the idea and even saw stories online of couples doing this and enjoying it. Seeing his cock is what spooked her

ooooooooooo

invite him more times until he streatches her

she will no longer feel you

then you will be permanently cuckolded

please, do this ^^ literally the hotest thing that you could do from here

one day she'll confide to her husband the shitty thing you did to her

You're a dumb motherfucker.

You did this to someone you love because of a fucking meme fetish perpetuated by a bunch of guys more beta than you on Sup Forums

You make me fucking sick, if this is real.

Need to see photographic evidence user- too many stories and no proof

I'd rather he not stretch her out that badly. She already described feeling like she has more space down there now, but I think that was only temporary

this

everyone is too pusy to actually do it

I fucked melania while donald watched

I can't prove it, but you can't disprove it

thus the legend of Jesus was born

There's literally two threads up right now about white knights outing each other. No thanks. Anything else I can do for you, sure. I have been dating her since high school

nain

stretch her permanently, thats what I am saying

everytime you fuck her you will remember this, you will be permanently cuckolded

Exactly. Classic bait. No proof, no belief

>she has more space down there now
I'm suspecting this was just you in a wig being fucked by a nigger

Bullshit. Email me the pics then [email protected]

this

cuckolds are a minority in society, cuckolds brave enough to perform their fantasies are a minority within the minority

I CALL BS

Because email is white knight and share proof. Ugh.

What's the big deal of showing proof or wins? Already showed girl and said everything she did. What do ya got to lose user?

CCCCUUUUUCCKKKK

Because stories can be written off as fake. If I post nudes, that's undeniable life ruining stuff. My state actually prosecutes people who do that. Not worth the risk. I'm happy to answer questions about her and that night

What a fucking faggot.

Thread killer fag

OP still here if anyone has actually questions

Post pics and blur face?

Did you want to join? Beat off?

I will answer anything except that

He show u up with sick new African fuck moves?

I was too excited to move in order to jerk off. I was happy watching and taking it all in. I part of me wanted to join, but it was too enjoyable watching him have his way with her

lol he fucked much harder and talked a lot more than me, but I don't know about any african moves

Did she suck his dick better, get nude immediately? And/or act differently with his dick in her?

He mostly just slowly face fucked her. He told her to keep her head still, so it was hard to tell. He also undressed her. She was very submissive for him. He pretty much told her how to act and move her body. She takes more charge with me

Did he eat her pussy or ass any better than you user?

he didn't do either, so no

She got wet on her own. She was into it user.

Did he use a condom? Where did he cum? How long after you kissed her?

Hey can you post more pics of her? Maybe even nudes? I want to fap to her

fucking cuck; don't understand ppl like this