Quitting alcohol. Two days going strong

Quitting alcohol. Two days going strong
but the sweating is intense man

anyone else withdrawing?

Why not have one drink to calm yourself, one won't hurt, right?

>mfw too intelligent to get triggered

Fuck that. Cheers man!

Just a word of advice. Depending on how much you drank it might be easier and more responsible to tapper off

it was hard. i am at 6 months now. week 1 was sleepless, then it got better

If you can get your hands on a little bit of Xanax, that'll help with withdrawals a lot.
>source: been there, done that

Go get some Valium man it helps tremendously

I'm not having too bad withdrawls. some sleeplessness but a lot of sweating.

I think I'm going to be ok, its pretty mild

How much were you drinking per day, mate? Why are you quitting?

After one week its getting better!
After 10-14 days the alcohol is out of the body and then its a challange with your thoughts to keep sober.

about 400ml of whisky a day. not too too bad, but when I started drinking in the morning and "borrowing" money to buy liquor I knew I had a problem.

Awesome! Thanks! I hope to return to nominal drinking after a few weeks, but like, only on weekends or something.

You can do it faggot

look at these repeating digits

Word of advise,
Wanna know what helped me A LOT?
Running.
When the need for a drink got out of hand, put some sneakers an go for a jog.

Thats actually a great fucking idea

You will come back tired, but fulfilled and with a rush of endorphins.
Time for something healthy to drink and get some rest.

Nope just relapsed lol
Enjoy those dreams

I will do this, thanks!

I lucid dream, I can mostly control them

Return to normal is not gonna work! Might be OK for the first 2-3 month and then you gonna go down this path again. And it will be slowly, so u won't recognize it before it's too late again.

fuck u boss I caught this early

Sure. You don't have a problem. Still in denial.

kratom helped me.

If you're an alcoholic, it's the ONLY drug that can kill you if you stop cold turkey

>In 2 days !

Bitch if you really wanted to quit you'd do it now !

This is totally a true statement, but you have to be a severe late stage alcoholic to get actual delerium tremens. Normie tier drunks can still experience extremely unpleasant withdrawal but it's only life-threatening to the worst of them.

I think he meant he's been two days without a drink, my dude, not that he's quitting in two days.

B.s. thread

Cant tell if your trolling or just retard

I don't enjoy drinking. Thank fuck I'm not an alcoholic kek

Don't btarded

this is bait
nobody is this retarded

Quit cold turkey 3 months ago.

Withdrawls gave me EVERYTHING you could google outside of hallucinations which i had, just very minor. Try to tapper off snd don't go cold turkey man. Cheers and hope for the best.

Went on a 28 day water and scotch diet. Not the best idea. But now I have ulcers and I can't drink.

How much were you drinking? Jesus...

I've been through alcohol withdrawls though, when I was downing like a 6 pack and 400 ml a day. Of course it goes wthout saying no one should be drinking that much.

It's weird, though...i had my drink, a 6 pack of beer, in like 4 months the other day, and I honestly could have cared less. Didn't seem worth the money :/

The important thing is to get a hobby or get in shape. It's hard to jump start it, but the reason you started drinking in the first place is because you didn't have anything productive to fill your time.

I just did 3 weeks with no alcohol.

Didn't notice any change whatsoever.

Back to drinking

>try to taper off
>get full blown hammered
Never fails

This is ne and jim beam. I tell myself its healthy since chasing with water and i wont feel bad. Binge cause hangovers suck. Get deathly sick and pretty sure i die in my sleep when i do actually get to sleep