I kinda "made" my sis suck my dick, for like 20 secs. What the worst that come from this...

I kinda "made" my sis suck my dick, for like 20 secs. What the worst that come from this? I don't think she'll tell anyone, but you think it's something that will always be there? Like "hanging in the air"?

Yeah, you kinda fucked up. What did you think would happen dum dum

You now have aids

>i kinda "made"

She is now pregnant you fool

ages?
you/her
it is relevant for a proper answer.

For only 20 seconds? Of course it's still hanging in the air. Bitch needs to practice!

Now she's going to blackmail you into sucking hers.

uh.... how old are you guys

She now has power over you, you'll have to do anything and everything she says, or she will gladly blow the rape whistle at your folks. And everyone knows that they're going to believe her word over yours even if she doesn't have proof, because she's a woman. So get prepared to do some really degrading shit to keep her from running her mouth, you idiot.

Green text or didn´t happen

Roll for story. Thank you.

Fuck do I know? We are always messing around with each other (not sexually, like "play" fighting/wrestling ect) Had her in head locked between my legs, came up with the "brilliant" idea to smack her face with my dick, it somehow ended up in her mouth, SHE did the up-n-down motions after that and stopped when i got erect. Havne't really spoke after this.

ROLL AGAIN. WE DO IT LIVE>

roll

You gotta ask her if maybe she liked it a little. It's the only way.

GIVE ME MY FUCKING STORRYY

ALWAYS 1?? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Agree

Hello Sup Forums,

not op here,

when i was 15-16 i used to have sex with my cousin she was around 10. Its been 8 years since then and she told her parents and they're EXTREMELY butthurt about it; they're saying i raped her (it was all consensual tho)

basically my question is this; is there any real legal trouble i could get into over this / could they sue me or something shitty like that?

You fucked a 10 year old at 16... you could go to jail you fucking faggot

Given cases that have generated recent publicity, it seems there is no statute of limitation on any for of unwanted or otherwise forbidden sex. It seems every time you turn around somebody makes allegations of abuse from decades ago. Case in point Jimmy Savil who's list of accusers goes back 40 years. Allegations against Bill Cosby go back into the 1960's. In short yes, it will hang in the air forever.

Don't listen to this faggot
There's no proof. Don't say anything about it and you'll be fine dude. You're a lucky guy.

>It's the only way.
lol, ye sure. I'm not attracted to her or anything, and I think she feels the same. It's just a really really really weird thing that happend. Just have a fear that it's never gonna be "gone". Like... 20 years from now when I see her at a family reunion or something, first thought is gonna be her suck my dick that one time! And she'll think the same. :S

This is thr same op who posts wrestling with his lil sister fantasies/fetishes, at this same time theast few nights. Disregard all he says.

No jizz no proof

For the sake it: If I put my dick against her mouth, and SHE decided to suck it, it's still my ass that gets fucked according to the law?

she was 11 when i was sixteen.

And i'm pretty sure minors can have sex with minors, right?

Deny. Deny. Deny.

Yes, particularly if she told someone within a short time frame of the act. Life is long and this will follow you forever, regardless of whether they come after you now or in 40 years.

Yep

Just tell is a lie you idiot

how old are you both?

Age of you and sister

That's kinda hot

Thanks for the wank

how could they ever prove i did it if its been almost ten years though?

Over 15 and under 19

Youre a man shes a woman, the law is automaticly on her side

They can´t prove shit. Denied everything. Don´t feel bad if it was consensual

Alright, so when if I did nothing then? I was sleeping for the sake of it! I wake up to she sucking my dick. Has a change of hearts, tells cop, still my ass?

Time to move to a new country. One that has no extradition treaty with yours. Japan is nice, they don't extradite anyone. Otherwise, you will go to jail and end up with an anus that no longer holds in shit and you will be in diapers the rest of your life

That's the point. They can't. Don't worry about it.

WRONG better get your asshole ready for jail

6.5 / 10. Half a kek awarded to you good sir.

you
are
FUCKED

Talk to her about it, worst case scenario you look like a retarded faggot and she'll see you for your true nature.

Best case, y'all start fucking on the DL

Pretty much

This

Hmm, retarded faggot is my true nature tho... No more "fucking" relatives for me! Felt good obviuosly, got wood. Hmm lol, only leaves more questions to ponder.

Thanks tho faggots! Can always count on your fucked up advice for fucked situations.

You're going to spend the rest of your life paying for this - the self-loathing by itself will make self-medication necessary, in addition to whatever the psychs throw at you.

And no, I'm not just talking about booze and grass. How are you re: needles?

Yeah, not consensual. I recommend ODing on opiates. Don't fuck it up, or you'll need to be taken care of for the rest of your life...by...who? That's right.

Like I said, don't fuck it up.