I'm a British Muslim culturally enriching Europe, what do you cumskins have to say to me?

I'm a British Muslim culturally enriching Europe, what do you cumskins have to say to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy_and_chemistry_in_medieval_Islam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you worship an invisible man?

>WORSHIPS A FUCKING COW

No you're not.

Do you know what a blood eagle is?

muhammed was a pork eating, goat fucking, child molesting trans man

atleast cows are real, there isn't a shred of proof that Allah is real.

0/10 for effort

Clear up your ears. People are tired of telling you that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior and that you need to stop worshiping the Devil - it's like you really want to go to Hell.

The only reason you have our attention is because you brothers in arms killed themselves in bombings against citizens

Mashala brother,
Im a German Muslim who is currently staying in Cologne. Our movement is growing stronger and we will continue to expand. Stay strong brother. Bismilah

hey /pol is this the right place to share my opinion?

Poo in loo has a mouth on him, go ahead enemy of my enemy is my friend

You muhametans will all be in Hell together.

You should be grateful kuffar. Your nation is so ugly and useless we might not even want to conquer it

Nothing, I don't speak subhuman, you'll get iron in your face if you start trouble though.

>at least cows are real

i'm actually glad poo in loo posters are coming back they're not even that bad

Pathetic
A britfag inpersonating a sand nigger to make fun of what?That your one time great country is currently being raped by Abdul and Achmed?

Mohammed was not a prophet to anyone but pedophiles and rapists

La illah ila allah

Islam is the only religion against degeneracy. You white shits are completely cucked, bending down to the feminist and homosexual agenda.

Implying you autists will ever get close to elected that overbloated oompa loompa.

Except the fathers of much of 'Western' science

Dumb fuck I'm a Muslim living in Luton.

You can obviously understand me kuffar. Your some central European shit, get raped by the Russkies and Germans aganst fag.

Better than Poortugal. When we reconquer Iberia we'll leave your shitty corner, you're the dregs of Europe.

Muhammad is a false prophet and you are Devil worshipers. You can shout "Allah is greater" all you want because the real Living God will punish you with great vengeance. You will only conquer Hell.

>that one currynigger that knows how to banter

You can stay Sanjay.

this

What part of Luton?

I eat your god at least once a week.
Why is your religion so shit? Your god is so weak it can be hunted and eaten anytime of the day.

Yeah, yeah, sure you bacon lover.

Here's proof for you cumskins

I could shave with this post.

goddamnit Ahmed next time try to remove the dildo before you do the typing

Pick up a history book once in a while. Everytime you try to conquer Europe you get thrown back into the middle ages.

how was the bomb lesson at madrassa last week I missed it can i borrow your notes

sorry for triggering street shitters with the shit comment.
i shouldve known better the word shit is a taboo when discussing anything indian considering it's their god and all.

Really? The Ottomans raped Europe for centuries. You fucks are playing second fiddle to your own colony! At least us Brits have some pride.

>what do you cumskins have to say to me?
will convert for arab qt wife

Why? Why? Why the rape culture?

Thanks Sweden :D

>I'm a Muslim

Pic with timestamp

You have to go back. It's time for us.

It's been provided, fucker

>muhamedan shithead
>us Brits
Pick one.

Cousin Yusuf?

That just proves that he's shitposting

I bet you're really a Jew posing as a Muslim.

>Jew
Jews doesnt exists, thats just a fairytale

Sub Human

Greeks weren't muslims, even though 'WEWUZERRY1' is big part of your religion so I understand that you are uneducated.

>those black eyes

Medicine, chemistry and a shitton of other stuff was Muslim

Proof?

I still don't get this picture.

Bangla or urdu?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

nope

he was the last of the prophets. a pious and generous man who sought to bring the truth to an ignorant world

Your country would be doomed with or without muslims because your "culture" consists of drinking, football and sexual gratification

so carry on acting brave on the internet along with your friends and relatives. i'm sure it's going to pay off for you supine pieces of shit any day now

bongs can't say the word muslim or arab in media

>Shhhhh

They were kangz and shhiiiiet. Don't you know? Stop asking questions. That's white oppression.

Haha, me too brother. These infidel will have to convert or they shall perish. They will pay for the the crusaders did

They're not Arab they're paki.

I can only find mathematic-stuff that was actually invented by you, nothing else.

WE

That you are lazy, incompetent, useless coward believing in one of the most dumbfuck religion on earth. Just like your prophet.

>Your country would be doomed with or without muslims because your "culture" consists of drinking, football and sexual gratification

He is a dead pedophile warlord who needed an excuse to grab the stuff of jewish merchant in the deserts. And he is currently rotting in the lowest circle of Hell along with his followers, and your prayers towards the black idol in the desert just sink them lower.
As per muslims, we merrily hate them and we feel nothing but disgust for people like you

>chemistry
>muslim
Try enlightenment-era Europe you inbred retard.

jk haven't been Muslim since I was eleven

>Try enlightenment-era Europe you inbred retard.
Wrong again dingo shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy_and_chemistry_in_medieval_Islam

It was invented by Baghdadi arabs or central asian turks in Samarqand, not by pakis. That's like any random Christian saying 'we wuz Tesla n shiet'

ohhh, thanks m8!

You're a pussy who ran away from war in his own country..you aren't going to be conquering anything.

based Pajeet

Where do you live bruv? Maybe we can hangout sometime

You still don't belong in Britain.

My great-grandfather was a poo in the loo too

Once again:
Try enlightenment-era Europe you inbred retard.

Jesus this is some piss poor bait.
Either you're literally some inbred mussie, or you're a bong so cucked you pretend to be one on the internet.

What sort of paki are you though bruv? Bangladeshi?

>immigration centres with internet

I hope it's fast enough. I heard in Germany the service is slow.

Knock ya block off

I probably contribute more to this country than you. You're probably some inbread Essex white trash on the dole

HEY DUDE
you should clip your nails senpai

Yep, the fishfolk

>implying they won't just kill you and breed you out of existence in your own country

but Viktor, thats haram

>contribute more to this country
>by undermining it's demography and culture

Hungary with internet? You must have saved up a lot of potatoes.

O I am lafin

>Spaniard
>comes up with bacon
You had one job.

Wasn't berlusconi indicted or something for fucking an underage muslim girl?

the ironing is delicious

you worthless piece of shits have muslims to thank for your tanned complexion. without us you'd be bathing in fake tan until you looked like an oompa loompa, just like your fellow europeans

we cant take credit for your failing economy and plumetting birth rate though. that's down to your incompetence and ugliness you worthless stupid pieces of shit

Implying white Essex trash had culture in the first place. White English women are the ugliest women in the world.

Britbongs things it's racist to call them Middle-Eastern or any other derivation, so they call them Asian, too.

Your mosques doesn't seem to like fire.

Is it true all you guys are from Sylhet?

His nails are fucking fine unless this is bait but considering you're a Swede it's probably not

>White women are the ugliest women in the world
corrected you there senpai

So what continent is Pakistan in?

Okay i have a legit question don't get triggered.

Why don't i ever see British Muslims down here. Honestly i would love for you cheeky cunts to come to our island and start talking shit about conquering us infidels you would get a new asshole torn.

Seems to me that you are mostly a bunch of dirt poor ungrateful immigrants who will be put into ovens once the wind changes on the continent again.

No, the shitiest ones are from Sylhet. They're the proper darkies and the Muzziest of the lot. We're from Dhaka.