I need help doxxing some pedophile...

I need help doxxing some pedophile, hes been harassing my friend (who is only a 14 year old girl) and talking about how he wants to fuck her and some other disgusting shit. please someone dox him for me so i can end this shit, shes going through alot of stress because of him. his youtube channel is youtube.com/user/DanteOfMJ

Since You want him doxxed I'm assuming this harassment is through the Internet. Just block him.

Liking a 14 year old doesn't make you a pedo. It's makes you an ephebophile

Shes tried but then he makes like 500 other accounts and attacks her again, hes seriously made like 100s of channels that are just him calling her a slut and full reuploads of her videos

is liking and wanting to have sex with and describing how he would have sex with her the same?

Just about every straight male has looked at a developed teen and though unclean thoughts but most don't act on them.

He doesnt even know what she looks like, he just makes up what he thinks she looks like

share with us nudes of your 14 year old friend and we'll be able to use them to doxx this guy

the it's probably a fucking troll. Involve law enforcement if need be

her parents are insane, they believe its all her fault and they would just rather have him torment her than have the law help

then YOU do it

problem, i cant help her in any way, cant call the cops, cant dox. Why do you think im asking you guys for help?

This. We at Anonymous dont work for free.

god dammit

The real question is that if OP is an 18+ male, why is he hanging out with a 14 yr old girl who is not his sister nor a cousin, but a friend?

shes a friend over the internet, never met her, never plan on moving to see her. I found out about her because the same pedo was messing with my other friend and then i came to defend her because shes just a child

Mfw Op is actually a pedo and wants to dox his competitors

You either know or will get to know the fact that Sup Forums isn't your personal army. You came here with weak evidence, no great motivation and asking for someone to do actual work. Fuck off with your tracking interest on this guy.

>
>733873452
Uhuh, we need payment

doesnt matter anymore, i found a way to get his ip and track down the exact city. No nudes for you guys

How about to stop being a nigger bitch and kick his ass

to be honest this is probably the first and last person im ever going to help online, allthough id be lying if i didnt say that that image cracked me up

First of all, this girl will never fuck you.
If being harassed on the internet causes you stress, you're too sheltered.
When you're his age, you'll want to fuck 14 years old.
They won't.

Is your friend Michael Jackson?

I never want to fuck her. Also i dont know why it causes her stress, it just does.