Listen up, WHITE "men". Or should i call you "boys"?

Listen up, WHITE "men". Or should i call you "boys"?

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us white girls? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.

You complain, "wah wah wah, girls want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby virgin body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

THE SIZE OF YOUR penis.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable white micro-penis. Imagine the despair we white girls feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off (BLACK MEN)

And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretins.

P.S. the "average" penis size of white "men" is about 6 inches, That's too short.

Weak b8

Jesus Christ, when will this bullshit stop, with the pseudo black superiority, cuck threads on other boards. Whoever is shilled to do these posts, just stop, because it is not working. IT IS GODDAMNED ANNOYING. FUCK OFF SPACEFAG

Here is a secret:
>Penis size
>Pocketbook size

Why do you think that pleasing a women is so important (penis size) rather than improving the quality of life for yourself, your family and your community (pocketbook size).

tl;dr im roleplaying as a whore because it gets me off that white women fuck black people instead of me

angry virgin nigger detected

at least we won't be raising black children

even if this wasn't b8 I'd like to point out how disappointed we always are when the tits come out, if not in size definitely in the crazy shit happening with nipples these days

And I'd probably say something about how black guys go raw, knock you up, and you live off the state forever getting fatter until you wind up with a recovering white alcoholic

they're so proud of being the most in prison
most on welfare
most homeless
most fatherless
most std
most nappy hair

they so proud

white really doesn't have to do anything, cause they (blacks) are their own worst enemy.

Bad b9, jigaboo

kys OP.

With a body only a black man can love. Have fun with your STDs and being a single mom & all.

Do the world a favour and kill yourself, OP.

This nigger has been on a marathon those past weeks, imagine what he looks like in real life kek

Maybe women should try not being such self serving cunts.

This is disturbing, I hope it was a copypasta and that nobody typed this up recently.

tl;dr fuck you OP

Meanwhile women don't bring anything to the table at all, for any man, other than their pussy.

Who the fuck is this ugly ass boy?

women are just cum buckets, Im better off with a sex doll

>Implying white men want white women
Brown bitches is all that matters. White women are for niggers and trash. Enjoy your aids, ladies.

Lost

Fuck. Not the size, the to and fro makes the inches

Can someone post that image of the guy talking about shills being paid to post this shit everyday

I performed Felatio Hornblower on a urinal mint I fished out of the bathroom at my local Walmart. I thought that it would taste like lime since it smelled like one and it was green, unfortunately I was mistaken. I think the worst part was having the residual piss drip into the back of my mouth when I realized that this latest "progressive trend" I kept hearing about on my college campus was ultimately wrong. Anyway. After I spit the mint out, back into the urinal, I promptly threw up as I was standing up. Yes...all over the handle where you push to flush the thing. I checked for paper towels to clean it up but I guess the janitor hadn't stopped by yet so I did what any normal person would do in this situation... Or at least my definition of "normal." I scooped up what I could using my hands in a cupping motion and hid the pinkish paste in the baby diaper change station that was conveniently folded down. I closed the station, attaching it to the wall, and left as fast as I could. Fucking sucks because on the way out I remembered I needed to buy a toothbrush and Walmart is the only store near me, the gas stations I checked didn't carry any for some reason. So here I am with the flavor of puke and urinal mint still in my mouth on a Saturday night. It's an abstract feel not quite as abstract as a Van Gogh painting, but a feel none the less.

needs to be printed in newspapers across the country and broadcasted on the news at least once a week

Im a cum bucket hell noooo . fùk all of you u fuck faces. This bitch is a fuken whore but dont mix all women with this cunt

Weak b8 m8 0.8/8.8

Cuck detected

Don't bring niggers into this conversation

"Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss.

>attain us white girls
wtf you talking about, no-one has to attain shit and you're all over the penis like a starving african to clean water cunt

WTF

If your that ugly, only niggers will have you, so no loss on our part. Unless the cunt is getting paid alot one way or another the gorgeous white women will only go for white guys. Because you left out what's really important to you slits, MONEY. And more white men have it more than niggers

why would anybody in their right minds fuck a hobgoblin like that picture
>pic related
facial asymmetry is all the rage nowadays

lmfao i highly doubt you're a white girl. pics or u can btfo

Listen up, WHITE "girl". Or should I call you "feminazi?"

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your career and job skills, to attain equal pay? It's because most, if not all of the time, your skill sets are, weaker than ours. It's evolution, men hunt and kill, while women cook and clean.

You always complain. "wah wah wah, guys want a girl who looks like Kim Kardashian, he won't settle for my flubby muffin body. He wants someone who is financially stable in their own right. And the most important part is ALWAYS left out.

THE SIZE OF YOUR vagina.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realize we're either (a) only touching the left side of your vagina, or (b) thinking about how many times you've been destroyed by your father's nonacceptance. The moment when you drop your pants to permeate the air with that gut-wrenching, fishy pus smell to reveal your Elastagirl like pussy lips. Imagine the despair we white men feel as we have to settle for sex that feels worse than sex with mac'n'cheese. Or imagine a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners somehow outside the radius of your gargantuan vagina, someone who actually CAN get us off (UR MOM FAGGOT).

And you think being a woman is tough? You spineless wanna be.

P.S. Cramps don't hurt, so quit using your "womanly cycles" to get out of responsibilities.

aye aye.

Actually, girls never even pay attention to the size of your penis. They also don't care about your eyes' color, your ethnicity, your height, your weight, etc.
All they need is love (and a bit of cash).

10/10 damn son

B8 and who wants to fuck a NO ASS HAVIN ASS, white bitch anyway?

a fucking coalburner. Go kill yourself.

Tastes like...stale pasta.

You have to either be a boy yourself or stupid. White men have large cocks as well. Just like there are black guys who have small cocks. Grow up and say it for what it is. You have zero self respect. No attractive man would or will fuck you so you come on here and attack. But here's a tip...use a picture of an attractive woman if your gonna play this game. No one gives a shit about a unibrow skank or guy with an inferiority complex. I know these are big words. Use some time to actually learn how to be a real woman. I still think you have a dick by the look of you. NASTY. Oh BTW I am white. I am 8.5" and 5.5" thick. So if your going to talk shit, at least know what your talking about. DUMBASS.

bullshit
hot white women love dick, no matter where it comes from

It's a factor, women will have varying standards, even if it's only unconscious preference, it's a factor. Like most men being attracted to a nice ass/tits

Even though this is clearly a troll thread, I'd just like to point out that NO-ONE,white or black, is trying to look good for the girl in OP's picture. Like, if fuck her sure, I just wou ldnt waste my time chasing after her for it.