Why is she shrugging Sup Forums?

Why is she shrugging Sup Forums?

because this isn't Sup Forums

Overated thread.

>Sup Forums

waif where am I

wtf is a mu

toasting in epin bread

You mean you're toasting an epic bread. God you mexicans really need to get out.

yes

Imagine an OP thread, but with music that stands alone and doesn't go with anime, and now imagine it's a whole board. Woah!

tf if I know.

is k-on an accurate portrayal of the hardships musicians go through?

k-on is like my boyfriend giving me a blowjob in the morning before I go to work and then he makes me breakfast, then my grandfather's warped sandford & son VHS tapes is the more accurate version of it all

>he tried to correct his mistake on Sup Forums

nice post I agree

No. It's a show about cute girls doing cute things, some of which are music related.

Yes. AzuNyan embodies what it is like to take your band seriously, when everyone else just want to fuck around and eat teacakes because they have the munchies.

Its a im a highscool student and these are my cute freinds hanging out simulator

Azunyan is the best girl.

>hardships
>musicians

She's shrugging at us...

anime is bad

Why did you expose me?

:(

damn...

It was an accurate portrayal of a bunch of kids having fun playing in their shitty high school band. The anime portrayed me and my friends during high school and that one fucked up doujin where the keions become drug addicts/losers in dead-end jobs portrayed me and my friends after uni.

mfw this thread

>that one fucked up doujin where the keions become drug addicts/losers in dead-end jobs
link it please and thank you

Find it yourself.

is this a thread about music hi guys i love music

No. I'd rather just not look for it. It'd only be worth it for me if you posted it yourself.

Best HTT song is Ohayou, Mata Ashita

all anime girls listen to Time Zone - World Destruction on loop, this is confirmed by the top anime scientist

Nah. If you want something like that, watch Hibike Euphonium instead.

I'll keep trying

god damn it, Nene.

Hibike is an accurate experience of being in a high school band.

What did they mean by this?