Holy shit this scene was perfect

Holy shit this scene was perfect

Well what is it,
buddy boy?

Fixed that for you.

I didn't get that scene. He just miraculously had a change of heart and surrendered himself to the police because he suddenly(?) realized what he was doing was wrong?

I don't get it though. How could Elliot have been helping him with a web-server if he was in prison?

Here's the uncensored version.

You know the world runs on computers right? including prisons?

craig was probably a security guaqrd or something with access

>the world runs on computers

ha ha ha like some computer stands up and on and dresses th nation with "fouer score and seventy years" ago with a berd and top hat and darws lines on maps and says "computers go forth" and omcpuetser with guns and bayoneets go CHARGE!" and musket rival comptuers

dis fuggn guy

fuq u mang jus fuqq u

Noice.

I think it would be easier to explain the situation by either having the FBI hack be just a figment of Elliot's imagination or something he was told about by someone on the inside of prison.

No, he said himself that he hadn't looked at the site until Elliot came along, presumably after they beat him up for looking himself.

If the FBI hack is in his mind and not something he did on the guards computer while setting up the server I will drop this show, because that would be the biggest pile of bullshit possible.

Why would he let Elliot fuck him over though? Because he felt guilty?

I can't imagine feeling guilty enough that I'd let the FBI arrest me.

>it's an "Angela blankly stares at something" episode

wat

what is this?

see

>people actually think she is not hideous

how tho

no idea, i just love her "emotionally distant ice-queen" look

Basically, after he beat Elliot's ass he probably got a look at the site and felt that both it and himself were wrong. He had Elliot put it up and knew what would happen, and he was willing to take the punishment because he developed a conscious.
It does seem odd that he'd just turn himself in like that, though. While he probably didn't commit any "real" crimes himself than white collar nonsense, I can't imagine a prison guard being willing to go to jail.

He speaks to his dead wife and his dog died. He lost literally everything, will probably kill himself if he didn't before the FBI got to him.