As a European I feel comfortable with most things in USA, but there are some things that is just unacceptable...

As a European I feel comfortable with most things in USA, but there are some things that is just unacceptable. The biggest problem is your public restrooms. They are unusable. Why the fuck would you want others watch you take a shit? The toilet needs to be surrounded by 3 walls and a real door with no gaps anywhere!

>cleaning purposes
>save on materials
>your picture
No one is actually watching anyone in a public restroom

Just wait until you see our public transportation.

Why are niggers so disgusting?

Why don't Amerifats get rid of the fucking white raping nigger loving anti-humanity culture?

Maybe it's the culture you are used to. Personally I can't take a dump when I can see people walking by and know that they can see me.

Could be but its kinda just an etiquette thing. No one is actually looking at you or talking to you unless its your bro or someone just shat with no TP.

Who in the fuck shits in a public restroom?

Also stop being such a punk bitch, someone could could literally pull up a chair and take notes while watching me shit and it wouldn't stop me if I had to go.

why do I have to pay to use a toilet in Europoor land? You act like its new technology and has to be subsidized by the users directly.
Eitther that or you need a way to keep the druggies out.

Get

she cleaned herself but then sat right on it, the fuck?

I once had a little kid trying to crawl in underneath the door while I was shitting. I screamed at him and he started to cry. Then his dad started yelling at me. Most uncomfortable shit EVER.

Kek

Take notes newfag

If that situation were to happen a little kid would get a shoe to the face tbh. Then act like it was reactionary and blame the parent for not watching thier kid. But rare circumstance to say the least.

Damnnnnnn

That must be at a railway station or something. Normally you don't have to pay.

this is me everytime

>fuck I gotta poop
>find a quiet secluded washroom
>sit down
>someone comes in sits in the stall beside me

jesus christ I don't need a partner

or this shit

>goto washroom gotta poop bad
>taking a shit
>some guy walks in and tries to open the stall
>he waits in the washroom for me to be done

dude wtf? you don't fucking see my feet?

I had that happen at a bowling alley. A bunch of kids ran in the bathroom and were crawling around on the floor. My intestines hurt so bad. I was working on the hard poop plug that was holding the loose shit in. Released the flood gates when he was just crawling in. He locked eyes and screamed. They all ran out the door. Gave no fucks

See... hear... and smell you.
And they'll judge you.

bars and restaurants mano. to be fair it was 10 years ago in the People's Republic of Belgium...

Exactly! That's why I can't shit with others around. Taking a dump is a very private thing for me. I don't want anyone else involved in any way.

I hate it when someone tries to open my door while I'm shitting. If he manages to open the door and I'm sitting there with a turd halfway out I'd be defenceless.

wew lad

I can't even take a dump when I know that people can hear me..

That's usually a tip for the cleaning lady.

Had some little fucker do this to me while his dad shot up in the bathroom. Got out of the stall like what the fuck watch your kid but dad was already unconscious.

I feel you bro. Toilets should be soundproof. Don't want people to be waiting outside and give you remarks when you get out.
"Sounded like you really need to go. Did you eat Mexican lately?"

>on Sup Forums
>muh gaps in public toilets
nigga worse shit comes outta here without a thought

I can't even shit AT HOME when I know that someone can hear me. Like if someone's in a room near the bathroom and has left the door open. I just cramp up and nothing will come out.

again
It's like "If I can hear them, they can hear me"

What a start for a little kids life.
On the dirty floor of a restroom watching an angry grown man take a dump while your dad is unconscious on the toilet a few feet away.
It's like the start of a depressing movie.

>Trainspotting 3 - The Aftermath

I've always thought those barely adequate doors are meant to make masturbation and cocksucking in stalls difficult or impossible. we are talking americans here, sexual release of other people is their biggest worry.

it is not okay or people to be having sex in public bathrooms, kids go in there

> MFW this isn't in the YLYL thread which it would immediately win

Savage

At work, dumbass. Can you go 9 hours without pinching one off?

Sorry, not true--all over France they have these menacing women sitting there in the MEN'S room silently demanding a "tip" just for trying to sneak a peek at dick

>kids go in there

LOL as if that is anywhere near the top reason you shouldn't fuck in public restrooms

How can anyone defend a bathroom design like this?

Oh that's nice actually.

I hate the tipping system in America, we tip people with easy fucking jobs like the waitress, but the poor lady that cleans the toilet gets nothing?

So what is the person supposed to do in that second scenario? They probably have to poop too and are waiting for the stall to become available. Are they supposed to go out and do laps while holding in their shit because you have autismo?

Just imagine having that job. You sit in the bathroom all day and give towels to people that just took a dump. Before they leave you try to sell them cigarettes.

easy AF

Yes. I was here first. Fuck off while I do my thing.