On a scale of autism/autism how retarded is this toy?

On a scale of autism/autism how retarded is this toy?

It's over 9000 autism/autisms, boss.

They are amazing. You can buy them for 1.00 each from China, and resell them for 15.00 to tards.

Funny how with every fad it becomes a fad to hate that fad.

What if it takes .50 cents too make in China?

It probably does, But they making and selling them for 1.00. plenty of profit margin. are u asking if I should manufacture my own there to make more? Not great idea as in 3 months no one will want them.

I'd say in between counting the number of tiles in your school and letting maggots appear in your bar of soap

It's pretty aut

It's not the toy, it's the people who act like it's a way of life.
Like, I have one on my desk.
Doesn't leave my desk.
It's legit something to just play with while I am watching a movie at home, or a long youtube video.
Keeps my hands active and legit honestly makes what I am watching a tad bit more enjoyable.
Just because my body has something to do while I am focusing on what I am watching.

this. i cant help but feel embarrassed whenever i use it outside my home

Myself I don't have a reason to use it outside my house.
It's a boredom toy.
Keeps my hands busy.
When I am out and about, I am usually out and about to do something.
So I have no need for it.

You need a babby toy because you have no self control.

No self awareness ether it seems.

As a guy in his 20's, who has had ADHD his whole life.
Been to the doctor and on meds for it up till I was 13.
It's pretty nice to have something to just mess around with when my body is at a complete rest, and I am watching things.
Just keeps my hands occupied.

>(((ADHD)))

There's no such thing, it's called lack of parental discipline by honest people.

If Vaccines don't cause autism, explain fidget spinners...

Well then that might be the case.
Either way, it helps keep me occupied when I watch things. Legit, it doesn't leave my room. I don't see why I would want it to to be honest.
That and my hanayama cast puzzles keep my hands from getting restless.

best toy ever

It's true watches at $ 0?

>There's no such thing, it's called lack of parental discipline by honest people.

Then they would have ADHD if they weren't raised right, you spaz.

The fact that someone absorbed this cultural phenomenon enough to build his own joke spinner and spread it around on the internet is really fucking annoying for some reason.

easy there, Shekelstein