I've been fucking my dad for the past 3 years. Ask me anything

I've been fucking my dad for the past 3 years. Ask me anything

How old r u?

Is his cock bigger than yours?

I started fucking him when i moved back home after dropping out of college

Stop LARPing and start living.

Pic related?

What happend to the little fat kid in nacho libre?

oh i should have probably mentioned that im a girl. an ugly girl. thats kinda the reason im fucking my dad and not a boyfriend

are you a negrette?

Does he cum inside you?

Do you let him do anal?

Not black

Half hispanic. My mom is colombian

How did the first time go down? Did you ever want to fuck before you left for cawledge?

that's hot, MOAR!

>greentext us a story

Did you make the first move or did he?

Yeah he cums inside. It feels better imo. I'm on the pill and we have more than enough money for an emergency abortion if needed.

What celebrity do you most closely resemble?

how do you deal with being born with a micro-penis?

We don't do anal. We tried it a few times. It doesn't feel good for me so he doesn't ask anymore. Sometimes we put a very smal vibrator up my ass while he fucks my vagina. Thats rare tho. Feels good but a lot of extra work

Timestamp or GTFO thot

I'm not green texting a story because I'm on my phone and thats exhausting. Just ask questions and I'll summarize

Do you call him Dad while you are having sex?

Well, give some sort of timestamp, maybe combined with a full body pic. Plus I need to see more of that hot pussy.
How old is daddy? Do you call him daddy while he fucks you? Does it turn you on?

The more you do anal, the better it'll feel. Use a didlo to get used to it.

Who initiated? Does it make you horny because incest? Or is he just the stopgap?

I'm gonna need to see those titties, whore.

Amy Schumer

Gross.

Kek

You should tell your mom, and live somewhere else. Is that agreeable?

Nice.

I wanted to fuck him since i was like 12. I used to secretly watch him fuck my mom through the window. They werent discrete at all. I could hear them in my bedroom like once a week. I started masturbating to them.

Once when i was i tried (very awkwardly) to seduce him. It was so embarassing. I walked around in my underwear for a few days then asked him to take a shower with me like we used to when I was a kid. He figured out what I was implying and said it would be innapropriate. I didn't try again for years.

After dropping out of college because of lack of friends causing massive depression, i moved back home. I got a shitty part time job but I still wasn't really pulling my weight. I was considering suicide so i figured I'd tried to fuck him again, not like i had anything to lose.

His work schedule has him home every thursday while mom is still at her job. So i had a window to work with. One day i caught him day drinking. I cuddled with him for a bit. His dick got hard. It just sorta happened after that. First time was super awkward. He kinda freaked out after

I call him Papa

How does mommy like that she has to share daddy's cock with you?

I have a good feeling about this.

If you would have a pussy, you wouldn't want to do anal either. Go play with your own asshole, faggot.

How old is your Dad?

So you're a depraved little whore. I wish you were my daughter.

Thats Hot OP, Thank You for the answer and sharing your story

Continue...

Show us your tits and a timestamp to prove this isn't fake

Heh, every woman I've been with has grown to love anal sex if they didn't like it at the beginning. Can't help it if your a closed minded individual without any imagination. You CAN learn to love it, just like vaginal sex..

This can't go on without more pics of you. I'm old enough to be your daddy and I wanna fap to you. Show more of your hairy pussy.

Hoping this isn't a bait. Plus is the pic of you OP

post moar pussy pics, so i can jerk it and pretend youre my daughter.

Do you fuck every thurs? does mom suspect anything?

lost

May we see your breasts? Timestamped.

What has he done when fucking you that has turned you on the most?

What has he done, if anything, when fucking you that has made you question why you are fucking your father?

What kind of fantasy/stuff are yours? (You and him)

She doesn't know. If she does, she hasent said anything. She works a lot and literally never gets home early so we haven't been caught. Honestly she just appreciates how close our family is. Family is very important in her culture so her oblivious ass is just glad I don't get beaten like she did by her father.

Would have fucked you back then if I was your daddy.

is this your pussy ?

>Family is very important in her culture

What is "her culture"?

i want to nibble on your fat pussy lips

Almost every thursday. Sometimes dad has to pull an extra shift because his coworkers pretend to call in sick. Sometimes we don't fuck because I'm not in the mood

There's a question that needs an answer. Cute kid, lovable energy and charisma, weird that he wasn't in more movies.

Do you guys make-out while fucking?

I'm not posting pics because yall freaks gonna go all internet detective and try to find me. Sorry but this is serious shit and i don't want to be known as a father fucker and have my dad to go to jail

And people say incest is wrong and ruins lives. Seems to me OP is pretty happy and not about to kill herself from depression.

Also more pics and stories? Need more material to fap too

Honestly i don't question it. It doesn't bother me. I've always wanted to fuck him. I tried to get boyfriends but it never worked out. I'm okay with this

He seems to be more bothered about it

Understandable OP

just post some pussy pics!, nobody gonna dox you from yo pussy...

he has a small dick.

not to sound boring but we are very vanilla. sex is just an expression of our love. A two sided conversation with our bodies. I'm almost always satisfied.

The most fucked up thing is that sometimes, on very rare occasions, i make him call me by my mom's name. He cums so fast when i do that, its kinda funny

Did he raise your allowance?

Understandable. But really this is Sup Forums which most of the time when we hear a story like this and not provided with at least tits with timestamp urges some anons to start looking for you anyway

Did you lose your virginity to him? How did he freak out after the first time? Do you have an exit strategy...ever talk about maybe this should stop before someone finds out?

What are you going to do when your mom comes home early and catches you 2 together?

You should have him eat your ass out for awhile, then slowly introduce anal... you'll learn to love it.

Do you give your daddy lots of blowjobs? Do you swallow?

fair and accurate assessment but more like likely you are just a giant faggot and not female at all.

I already gave that info. Learn to read.

I identify as american. All my friends are white, and I'm white passing. My mom's culture is foreign to me honestly

?obviously?

damn I meant for

Would you have a threesome if your mother wanted to join in?

You said 3 past years.. so right its finish.. or when it was the last fuck?
During sex you kissing on lips?
You look like your mom? (young version)

Tits timestamp or gtfo

Does he eat your pussy?

Again, I don't like anal. Why would I ever take the time to condition myself to enjoy anal when I have a vagina?? A hole evolved to give me more pleasure than a fucking shit hole ever could.

I didn't lose my virginity toy dad. I fucked a boy a few times in college. He wanted to keep me as a secret fuck buddy because I'm ugly. So i had at least some experience before fucking my dad

forget it, confirmed fake news.

It's true watches at $ 0?

Look at that labia. How could he not eat her out?

How ugly are you? I mean other than your personality.

Your english is awkward and I'm not sure what you are asking. I've been fucking him 3 years. Its ongoing.

I don't look much like my mom. Honestly i look more like my dad's sister. Oh shit maybe i should ask him to call me her name next time? I never thought about that. It'll fuck him up lmao

sage

Give us more of that big clit and some titties and a timestamp ...

He is really fucking good at it. Makes the college boy look like an amateur. No wonder my mom would moan so loudly all those years, i can't blame her

sage

Sounds like a plan.
I understand the implications you mentioned, but you should really give us some more pics. Nobody can dox you from some tits and spread pussy

please more big clit

Tits or GTFO you dumb whore.

Yeah, I'm gonna need some cervix and mucosa, please.

Something tells me that you aren't as ugly as you say you are.

sage

Why are you so selfish that you want to ruin your fathers life? This can't be easy on him.

What are you going to do when everyone finds out?

Yup. In my experience, girls who insist that they are "ugly", rarely are.

My face is not attractive.

But I'm skinny and have good proportions i guess?

which position do you guys normally do?

How big is his cock?

post face, if youre as ugly as you say then you have nothing to lose

What is love?

>inb4 baby don't hurt me no more