It's treason, then

It's treason, then.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

zzzzzzz

Give me a gun and tell me where he is and I would kill him without hesitation.

you don't even know why

>Implying he needs a reason.

Reptilian eyes and eye sacks confirmed. Look at the shapeshifting pupils.

I forgot to add this.kek

Oh Look, it's this thread again. Do you remember when Sup Forums was a place to fuck about and do stupid shit, rather than a festering pit where Sup Forums throws it's scraps? I member.

unfortunately I have this same problem, its developed when you have a serious infection in the sinus cavity, it causes this deformation and may hinder breathing as well as create dryness of the eyes which is hella painful.

Calm down fag.

Repent

apparently this is punishable by death

whats this about?

>Actually using "Fag" As an insult.

How long have you been here? Because for as long as I can remember that's been nothing more than a simple greeting on here. No joke. at first, I had no idea what you meant, then I figured it out when I enlarged the GIF. That's how off base you are with that meme on Sup Forums. I'm not upset, more unhappy that a place I used to call home and place where I went to laugh has been wrecked by you assholes and your political bullshit.

politics

I didn't trash the board with trap threads and faggots.

Honestly you idiot who go on random killing sprees at school or malls or whatever should think about doing something that would do some good rather than just random.

Lol, newfag. You gotta lot to learn kid.

It's basic where lib cucks go to post stuff they are too pussy to debate on pol

>Gibberish
What?

>You gotta lot to learn kid.
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Anyman willingly wanting to a dick is less of man.

Soros, is that you?

You do and I'll visit your faggity ass in prison so you are never forgotten.

jeeeeeeeeezzzus.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu

you're contending 'fag' was heretofore a mere chummy greeting, and never uttered in derision or contempt?

you giant faggot.

>Once again implying that Fag can be used as an insult here.

It seems you don't learn. Trap threads were something that started after I got here, and I had noting to do with them, and I continue to have nothing to do with them. But of course, you'll just keep projecting your shit onto me and acting like I'm part of "The Cancer that's killing Sup Forums", even though I've been here longer than you have, and it's blatantly apparent. I remember a time when we did shit because we could, or because it made us laugh, now we do shit for our goals and throw safe space circle-jerks for our political views. The thing you're concerned with is Traps, the things I'm concerned with is the lack of OC and actual good threads on this board, a concept that you wouldn't understand.

Oh look, here comes the Cavalry to your rescue, have fun with your circle-jerk tards. I'll be waiting for another Epic win, like the other day when we got a guy to eat maggots fried in his own cum.

Hi newfriend

6 gorrilion/10 for making me reply.

not the jew you should be worried about

How dare you

you end up in the joint i will put some money on your books

e

DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL!!!!!!!

Anyone got a good source for redpills on this soros guy?sure i have some sources for good jive i just want to keep my bases covered
>not a fucking shill i swear

Wut