All girls are sluts

All girls are sluts

All boys keep girls as sluts

all girls raise boys

my friends gf give me about 4 bj's. hoping to fuck her next time. She sent me this

Some,not all.

>boys have no agency and are slaves to girls' whims

also this OP is probably a fat angry teenager no girl wants to be near anyway.

Stupid sluts...Not more

She is a horny slut

Thats right

why?

yes, they are. and im grateful for it. sluts ftw

Most

what a sad, one-dimensional view of a very complex topic...

All!

Hab grad bock, mit nem Höschen von meiner sis zu wichsen...Die is auch ne kleine hure

Some are. This one tries to hide it so i cum on her face when she sleeps.

Nicht reden,zeig mal bilder von ihr.

Jana

>retard
you could say all boys had a mother once
but that doesnt mean all girls will have a boy you dumbass

Nope.

Most of them are. It's sad, but a massive portion of them are slutty or will be turned to it before the even get to 16.
So if you wanna wife up, you gotta catch them earlier and keep them from the world's slutty ways until they are older and dedicated to you.

Either that or become Christian.

Only ways I know of to ensure you get a virgin wife.

this is true, my GF had another committed BF for 2 years with out me knowing

also went away to college made friends via blowjobs, said blowjobs aren't cheating, had two BFs on campus and then said we went on a break

>wanting a chick who is inexperienced with sex
How fucking boring.

What the fuck? Why would you wanna marry someone who could be shit in bed? I'd rather marry a whore

If all girls are sluts, why are you still a hopeless virgin?

if all girls are sluts, does that mean no girls are sluts?

my turned into a slut upon her first dick, but her before dick vs her after....I would always go for her as full on slut

nice

true mines slutty escapades did result in better blowjobs

You can train her to be your own slut as long as she's a bit submissive.
Started dating mine when she was a 17yo virgin, she's now begging for my cock and is into bondage.
The good thing is that since I'm the only guy she's ever been with I completely own her

she's cheating

No, she's shy and she's psychologically dependent. She gets anxiety attacks when she thinks about me leaving her.

> wanting a chick who has already had her pussy stretched on niggers cocks
> wanting a chick who has had dozens of other penuses in her mouth
> wanting a chick that's already been taken and given herself to niggers and been seen groped fucked and used by them

you fucking cuck, kill yourself lol

I can literally smell your virginity.

oh yea she's definitely cheating. heard that before. mine pulled the same thing, a lot of it is guilt about the secret cock she's getting and acting so you don't think she's getting it on the side.

best have your fun with her now and take pics

Bj is cheating. You're not even getting anything out of it, you're sacrificing your own pleasure to pleasure someone else.
What kind of retard thinks that if they suck someone else's dick, they're not cheating

mine - 'I'm so shy and scared away at college', 'come her', 'I'm coming home', 'ill never make friends' 'I need you'

hangs up phone - nom nom nom dick nom nom nom dick on dick on dick

I visit - 'what do you have only have guy friends?'
- ' girls are bitches here, I just get along better with guys'

MOAR

Nah you're just a retarded cuck.
You're literally arguing for having your girl put nigger dicks inside her, suck, anal, take all her virginity and turn her into a use used up whore.

Girls will cheat on you bc you're beta af. they'll do it bc you want them to you cuck. lmao
You'll never get anything out of a relationship other than sex, and then they'll leave you.

Beta fag

thats exactly what I said! Jesus I think its more intimate that fucking, you taste that that shit

she got nothing out of it besides making 'friends' with 15 dudes on campus, she related that if they are hard for here and she's able to make them cum, they like her...might as well fucked them

aaaaaand slut logic

thats when I realized this shy virgin wallflower evolved into a slut

Losers

Most chicks want to fuck and will fuck around just as most guys want to fuck and will fuck around.
I see no problem with that.Get laid and leave the "slut" debate to those that can't get some and are salty.

It's more intimate for that reason.
Fucking hell just, avoid all thots and sluts. It's never worth it.

Also that's like, impossibly autistic of her jesus fucking christ.
She's going to end up getting fucked and sucking off niggers her entire life's until she's old and ugly and no one will care about her because she made her sex appeal the only thing of value about her.
Traded that shit away to anyone's who wanted it.

Also, guys can't just be friends with a girl. There's science behind this I'm too lazy to look up but literally they either want her and want to fuck her, or they have pretty much zero interest in her.

That's something girls don't understand, they have their own thing about attention and how they want to feel valued that gets broken real quick if you start slutting it up.

Good thing I like sluts.

You just didn't give her what she need cuck

check her phone and social media bro

Checked, regularly, I actually borrow her phone when I need it, and she does the same with mine

Everybody is a slut. This website is stupid.

so stupid, smart girl too, top class grad school..

but socially and sexually retarded. I do have to say whatever she does works...everyone she gets her hands, lips, pussy on is addicted. could probably retire off these dudes... maybe she's not as retarded as I thought

More! Who is she to you? What makes her so slutty in your opinion?

checking already? you are suspicious...rightfully so..shell slip up soon keep checking

Not actually checking, I just use it often enough to know what is in it

Haven't seen that one. Something else leaked?

not all just ur mom

the guy got bj's and want fuck a pussy... fucking faggot

Agree, every girl I hit on had like 15 guys, feels like im the only one not getting any...

at least 1/2

Get them off the fucking pedestal faggots. Get over your princess syndrome. This isn't 1952. Women like sex just as much as men. Detach your emotions and grow the fuck up. The women that want a relationship and are 'sick of games' are retiring whores who want to get comfortable with you and get fat. I could keep going but I feel it's falling on deaf ears.

you clearly know how to deal with them
godspeed my Sup Forumsretheren!

That looks like a 12 year old boy.

Fun fact: 87 percent of posters in this thread have bigger tits than her.

i can confirm that fact

any more of her?

Kek mine are definitely bigger, unfortunately

Do pecs count bruh?

Of course, but I didn't count you before. 91 percent now.

Holy fuck. Moar

I'd fuck her on a toilet at work

I know her...

Yeah you just posted in a fetish thread

No...she is a old classmate

Someone posted the exact picture and said their fantasy was to fuck her in the bathroom at work

I modded skyrim so I could have sex in the game. Made a female character and slept around in Whiterun (yes I fucked the Jarl too). I uninstalled the mod now, but everyone I slept with acts really nice to me which makes me feel dirty and wish I never did what I did.

I don't know how girls do it irl when I can't handle being a slut in a game.

moar?

jesus more

post more please oh my god

more?

Is her