NEW YORK KNICKS VS. HOUSTON ROCKETS GAMETHREAD

One more rocket win before the new year

We all know the Knicks have elite talent, but could they possibly have one of the best starting 5's of all time?

Derek Rose - Arguably the most explosive and athletic point guard of all time. looking to challenge for his second MVP this year after a few minor setbacks

Carmelo Anthony - One of the best all around scorers of this generation. His fadeaway jumper is wet as fuck and he can finish around the rim too. Basically unstoppable on offense.

Kristaps Porzingis - A total physical freak, there has never been a player with his combination of size, speed, and coordination in league history. He is already an elite rebounder and rim protector, once he polishes up his offensive game he will literally be better than Dirk

Joakim Noah - Is an amazing rim protector with great athleticism and a very high basketball IQ. Looking to challenge for his second DPOY award this year ( if Porzingis doesn't win it instead ) Isn't an elite offensive talent, but with the amazing playmaking of Rose he should average at least 15ppg on lobs and putbacks. Combines with Porzingis to make the best defensive front court in the league. Good fucking luck trying to score in the paint against these two.

Oh yeah and did I forget to mention they are led by the best basketball mind of all time Phil Jackson?

Worst case scenario we get the second seed in the East. LeBron is only getting older and won't dominate forever. The Warriors are great sure, but its very possible they collapse due to chemistry issues, Green is a team cancer and will Klay and Steph want give up scoring to KD? Plus we all know KD chokes in the clutch.

This team is a legit title contender for the foreseeable future, I'm 100% serious

no that claim goes to the rockets

very easy win for the knicks. rockets are gassed from last night, and we barely even showed up for the the lelicans

I still think the rockets win but I didn't see a reason to keep harden playing in the 4th when the game was done

why doesn't mike d'antoni have a moustache anymore

holy shit can't the knicks miss?

everyone kept calling him pringles so his wife told him to shave it

brandon jennings is going to score 55 points again desu

Knicks owning this 1st quarter

I should have expected that there wouldn't be as many posts today

but Pringles is a gr8 nickname, his wife doesn't know what's good

Harden has amazibg court vision

Will he be the 2020 MVP???

James Harden = MVP

Eric Gordon = 6MOY

If the rockets get a top 3 seed and he keeps this up I agree

Also Eric Gordon could very well get 6MOTY too, but after Crawford somehow managed to win that award again last year I don't know what to believe anymore

Finally, they start missing

it was more of a bet. he didn't think people called him that a lot so he wagered it on how often he was called pringles by the by the media.after he was hired by the rockets. he ended up losing the bet and was forced to shave it

Is Corey Brewer actually becoming a respectable basketball player once again?

I'm going to wait until the trade deadline to decide on whether he should stay or not

I don't think Vujacic has made a single three this season. How is this man still getting paid NBA money?

I'm not going to fall for the corey brewer meme, I think there's too much shit for any good moments to be worth it

true

Is Ryan Anderson impossible to stop or something?

oof dat pass

Don't forget he hit some big shots in the Clippers comeback, along with Josh Smith

He's playing like the Greyhound tonight

Brewer literally hasn't been a half-way respectable basketball player since that series.

when hit shot is on yes

Well the Knicks have stopped hitting shots so this game's over.

BR3WER

Someone please webm that nasty fake pick and Harden, around the 3:35 mark

Shit was disgusting

jesus christ harden

lel that harden dance

Harden been doing some goofy ass dances this year lmfaooo

kek

Couldn't even wait until the 2nd half to choke.

I bet D'antoni is is really enjoying blowing out this knicks team

Almost got 70+ at the half again :P

only needed one more point

The Rockets are shooting 54% from 3.

Harden is 75%, Anderson is 60%. Sadly, Gordon is having an off shooting night with only 43%

I'm sure he's pick it up in the next half

he'll*

rockets getting so fucking lucky again. if melo was alive we'd be able to bring it back

I was pretty sure melo was on the court

Rockets getting so fucking lucky again by getting to play against the Knicks.

HARD3N

Is Jennings elite?

Come the fuck on, how is Harden doing this?

just a really good player

imo the Rockets need a time-out for the coach to tell them to stop doing stupid shit

nice going harrell

okay time to take brewer out

time to wake up rockets

time for jennings to cool the fuck off
shooting 67%

>tfw came home from a party early so I can watch the Knicks choke

they don't have the lead so it isn't choking

down within 5

what is with these random knicks players becoming ridiculously hot?

they did in the first so everything after is chocking

I love the spirit of this Knicks team. Even when they're getting clobbered they claw their way back in. If only they would win some of these close games.

3pt game
what the fuck

fringe knicks have gone crazy

rockets need to straighten things up

>The forest moon of Ndour

lucky shot

and a 1 possession game

ehhh, it didn't look like anything live but i think that could be a flagrant

>giving a flagrant one on an obvious flop

it was a deliberate elbow

if the rockets lose this i will be salty af

>rewarding flops

flops are getting so ridiculous and they wont stop if they keep rewarding them

Rockets really need another big guy

they have chinanu but he's still pretty raw

Harden with 50-15-15
wew Harden

fucking harden reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rockets will win the championship, mark my words. They will outmeme all the meme teams.

just need capela to get back

Hopefully one day the Knicks will have someone who can consistently knock down the three. Because their points guards, shooting guards, small forwards, power forwards, and centers can't.

not with dolan running the show

gg but that game really shouldn't have been that close.

rockets ending 2016 on a good note

HARDEN GOAT WESTSHOOK BTFO