G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope u slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Because the captcha is working again and now I get to let random strangers on here tell me to go fuck myself (:

did not sell me a gun because i'm black. and i'm too big of a pussy to hang/cut myself.

I'm super high.

off what ?
those trips!

Speaking of which, anyone know why captcha went full retard?

A friend gave me a little jar off his weed.

I won't lie. I think about it all the time.
I'm pretty much ready to do it everyday. However the only thing that keeps me from actually doing it is my family.
Knowing that killing myself would just tear them apart. They're the last good thing I have left.

It's a vicious mental cycle.

>Nice blog faggot

glad you have a family that cares about you.

Suicide is pointless
>afterlife as shitty as this one.

This, afterlife is even worse.

Can't. Too busy. Memorial day weekend and rednecks need car parts and lawnmower parts and a whole buncha other shit my store doesn't sell so they'll instead need someone to be mad at for my inconviencing them.

My role in all of that is important. If I didn't do it for a meager wage, someone else would.

Because I can post on Sup Forums again, no more captha error

trump voters....
that's great.

I want to see the Trump impeachment

you and me both.

dubs of trips with dubs
Wow.

I used to think that was the best shot blow job ever due to setting and background alone. That sweeping vista and the perspective the cliff gives of the height are excellent.

But then this leaked.

Its just better composed, looks more relaxed and then it features a Hollywood actress.

Sunset in the ocean on a kayak while one of the plastics from Mean Girls gives you a blow job.

>mutilated dick scars
Ruin the whole image.

There must be some sort of gay thread you could lurk somewhere else.

because every time i put the belt around my neck i end up just jacking off instead.

you love scenic bjs huh.
might as well stick around.

I think I do.

Bj's in beautiful locations and circumstances.

i had a gf that once gave me a bj on the waterfront on a summer night one time. That was pretty cool. So I guess I see what you mean.

life is worth living.

I keep telling myself things might improve, what if I kill myself today and tomorrow was the day my life gets better?

2 straight decades of loneliness and despair has worn me out though, and I can't motivate myself to try to improve my life. I don't like being around most people and can't find the energy to sift through all the people I feel no connection with until I find one or two that I enjoy being around.

I'd say I've got one more decade in me, tops. Maybe less.

i hope it's a great decade for you user.

Thanks but it probably won't be

have faith. I know it can be.

I'm not sure. I have family and some friends. However, I'm super depressed and barely eating so I'm not sure if I want to die or not

eat more.
exercise.
cut toxic people out of your lives. that includes toxic family members.
and don't reply back with some weak ass whiny shit on why you can't do one or all of these. just do it.

SAUCE

don't know
how are u today ?

Well the only thing I was going to reply with was is that I have fibromyalgia so that limits some exercise. But you don't have to be a dick about it

sad now

do the best you can. no excuses.
sorry bro. have some titties.

titties are cool