Metal thread. Since the one yesterday was really enlightening

Metal thread. Since the one yesterday was really enlightening.
Share your taste or discuss about whether Tool is metal or not and if Black Sabbath invented metal as it is today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hP_nIAVAKbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not listening to superior black metal bands

If you listen to N.l.B and can't connect the dots with the riffs listen to it again

Tool is progressive metal.

My metal taste changes with my mood, mostly I'm into bands like Bloodbound,bloodbath, a pale horse named death,edguy,iced earth,motorhead. Mostly I prefer ballady/depressing metal, but I also enjoy the heavier stuff. The only "metal" I don't like is screamo,core and that banshee black metal

Tool is tool.

Someone said depressing?

Gris so gud

Bow down.

Why yes, yes I did

Check out the band Anti and Selvhat

Will do!

>Anti and Selvhat
youtubeing them now

I think Tool is pretty Metal, but even if they aren't, I dont care because they are fucking great

Politics don't belong in black metal. You're a stupid egdey faggot

Tool is pop metal.

go away subhuman

Tool is Progressive Metal. Just because they are popular within metal, doesn't make them "Pop Metal"

Calm down edgelord.

They're pop cause they're on the radio.

People like you give metal a bad name.

no pc sjw faggots like you do

Heaviest band is Nails

metal is gay.

That's like saying Pink Floyd isn't Prog Rock because they're on the radio. That's just fucking stupid.

I'm starting to get into electric-core is there any others I should check out other than crossfaith and the one hundred

youtu.be/hP_nIAVAKbE

This is a metal thread tho. I simply said tool isnt metal cause theyre a pop radio band. Pink floyd isn't metal and we weren't discussing them.

I'm not a social justice warrior tho. I just think politics in metal is gay. And you're a neckbeard cringey faggot.

I'm aware of that. I wasn't talking about Pink Floyd, just simply making a point. Tool is not on Pop radio. I've only hear them on Hard Rock stations, and it's pretty rare.

thats trash

That sounds like Nu-Metal garbage.

pc faggotini

But I'm not pc edgelord. I keep mentioning this. How's it feel knowing you're a cringey neckbeard?

people who listen to metal dont realize how cringey they are.

people who judge people according to their taste in music dont realize how cringey they are.

I listen to doom metal tho.

you mean like most metalheads?