Soup Sup Forums

soup Sup Forums

Had to have my cat put down this week. Can we get a cat thread in her honor? Name was Tapsy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aC6S_VuRNGk
youtube.com/watch?v=sqGzW83n9IY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry for your loss man. She seemed really sweet..

I'm sorry for your lose. Your cat looks like mine. She's sick tho. Surgery will cost 4200 Canadian to have her left kidney removed. Don't have the money. Fml.

R.I.P. cat

She was the best. She never bit or scratched, ever.

Yeah the vet seemed to think it was kidney failure and that even with treatment, she wouldn't last for too much longer, so I had her put to sleep. I didn't have the money anyway. First pet I've ever had put down. It was fast, and I was glad that she didn't suffer.

Also I'm sorry to hear about your cat. She looks very much like mine did. Torties are beautiful.

Interesting..

So cute

i unfortunately never had a cat, ill dump some stuff though

It's Mario and it's a she. She was sterilised and couldnt leave her stitches alone, so she got a cone.

Here is Mario now

And her friend Yoshi

I'm sorry for your loss. My cat Spike passed away last year. I feel your pain.

How you get yourself together man

Sorry about your cat

Thanks Sup Forumsros! Keep the cats coming

pretty sure my cat 14-year-old has oral cancer. i googled it. he has this pea-sized growth on his cheek that occasionally bleeds.

he can't eat dry cat food. and even with wet cat food, he mostly only likes the gravy.

i'm too poor for a vet. i think i should just take him to be euthanized to end his suffering, and that's way past due.

I'm really sorry for your loss =(
These are mine, all of them adopted.
Treasure her pictures and cherish every moment your spent with her. Hang in there, user

I give you my sympathy. I know that last trip is tough to make. Get some extra sleep. Let the subconscious think that she is still sleeping on a piece of paper carelessly left on the floor.

Did you try blending the wet cat food in a blender?

>tears running down my cheeks
Thank you user!!

My longcat

Have you tried calling a local shelter? they sometimes offer support/free check with their facility vet. Give them a call and ask for help.

here's my cat being sultry af and winking at me

Godspeed Tapsy. May you rest well and eat hearty in the halls of Valhalla.

My cat died a couple of months ago. Didn't put him down, he died of hypothyroidism even though he was getting medicine.

Died in my arms. On the plus side, it only took him like 4 minutes to die. I've had other cats that stopped breathing and then it took 15 minutes for their heart to stop.

My sympathies

I'm sorry. There are real jackasses in my neighborhood. I lost 2 cats to bad drivers. Another one to cancer and another one to a heart attack. But what really ripped me apart was the death of a 4 year old. Poisoned from a tiny flea. Pets man, they make you love them, and then they die. I don't think I'll ever get another one. Maybe if my kid wants one. They taught me more about love than anything.

R.I.P Tapsy
youtube.com/watch?v=aC6S_VuRNGk

GBNF Tapsy
Feel for you Sup Forumsro

I'm so sorry Sup Forumsro that's rough. Sounds like you did everything you could with the medicine and everything.

Let's keep OP's thread alive.

This has been going around for a while. Always read it though.

Buttahs..I miss him

miss too

I'm sorry you have to go through this situation. This is my baby Midnight.

1998 picture

it's only a matter of time before the edgy faggots show up posting cat gore

or cat vore

>Let's keep OP's thread alive.
Agreed. Least we could do as his cat's dead

sorry to hear that dude. I don't have any photos of my cats, but I should take some I think

I had to do the same thing for my childhood pet of 15 years. I was all alone for it too, family was on vacation while I was working and it drained my bank account to have him put down because it was an overnight emergency vet.

I held him as he shuddered a bit, and left him wrapped in his favourite blanket. I buried him under the maple tree in our home. Found a nice big rock to put on the grave so no coyotes would dig him up.

i'm with you dude. i know how horrible it's. My dreamcast was 16 years, cried more one week. Today, i still remember this cat and i'm happy to see my cat in my dreams.

My condolences. Posting my kitties in his honor.

Lmao, as a vet tech your all a bunch of pussys. Animals don't reciprocate feelings, they respond to who gives the food and who can beat the shot out of them

Not true at all. My cat purrs and cuddles all the time. How is that not a feeling? Bad b8.

I give vaccines to cats that purr. You can't tell me they like getting held down and nabbed with beedles

not true. My cat was feeded by parents, but still waiting after work.

Fucking phone auto correct

I'm sorry for your loss user.
I haven't got any pics or gifs of cats except this one. I'm more of a dog person, but either way, it's bad when a pet dies.

why put down instead of put up ?

Purring is not always a response to happiness. Cats also purr when they are in distress or pain. As someone who works with animals you should know this.

sorry for your loss OP
have some OC, my cat (14 years) with my old bass.

fucking forgot pic

Cool cat.

Sorry for your loss op. Here's my kitty, Henry

RIP looks adorable

Sorry for your loss user. I too had my little fury black and white friend put down this week.

His name was Jeff he had been suffering with respitory problems for quite a while and all the antibiotics etc just weren't helping.

It's a tough choice. Final act of kindness imo. I feel your pain user.

actual cat

adopted at 8 years.

Sorry user I know that feel

youtube.com/watch?v=sqGzW83n9IY

catbox
don"t 404 for OP please.

then it seems youre pretty shitty at understanding animals, faggot. get a better job

Poorfag reporting in. Long time no see.

glory to sithis

Wasted dubs on a bad b8

My condolences.

fuck cats