Mfw a trump supporter unironically asks me how Trump is racist when I call him racist

>mfw a trump supporter unironically asks me how Trump is racist when I call him racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Of5zBXQwYtU
youtube.com/watch?v=gv63W0CfgAU
cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tfw you have no proof of racism, just something called micro aggressions

>mfw you don't have an answer

Kys faggot

I do have an answer. It's not WHAT he says that's racist but HOW he says it. That's why it's hard trying to have a debate with a trumpfag about why Trumps racist because it's Trumps disparaging tone towards minorities that proves he's a racist. Eating taco salad on cinco de mayo while praising Mexicans? THATS THE TONE IM TALKING ABOUT.

Yet you racists run back to your "tell me what he said that's racist" bullshit plan b excuse even though we already won the debate.

It's funny because if Bernie posted himself eating taco salad on sinco de mayo, people would praise him while calling trump a racist

>muh feelings

>he doesn't accept white responsibility
>supported by white supremacists
>aims to kill and banish an entire group of people because of the actions of some
>builds walls, not bridges
>bullies people into submission
>makes discrimination sound cool
>judges people based on strength, not morals
fucking trumptards
1/10 for making me respond to shills

ARE

Go away shills

Lol you can't be serious. If you are, how do you contend with the fact that hillary is actually the racist one ?

Muslims and mexicans aren't a race

The fuck is white responsibility?

As any Republican candidate would be

Tem-po-rar-ily, also who fucking cares about those 3rd world savages

A nation without borders isn't a nation

Alphas gonna alpha

"""""discrimination""""""""

t. Le liberals having morals meme

>censoring names

Why you utter fucking faggot. I bet you made that post yourself you cunt.

>tones are racist

Because he probably actually cares about Mexicans, not as much as Hillary though. That's why they call her #MyAbuela

Trump doesn't care. That's why you moron.

Are you coming in here with good faith looking to change minds?

If anyone is actually racist, it's the people here. So you're trying to convince racists that trump might be racist because it's like, dog whistles or something.

And that's supposed to accomplish what? Make the racists like him more?

You're retarded. Or, giving you the benefit of the doubt, you're good at baiting :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>he doesn't know that tones can be negative

>your speech is violence

>my violence is free speech

Faggots liberals everyone

I just find it humerous that racists like trump supporters deny trump is a racist even though it's undebatable that he is.

I know it's not a winning battle here but maybe if I can make a racist aware of his racism then he's already completed the first step of recovery: Acceptance. If you can't see that you're a racist how else are you supposed to stop being a racist?

He isnt

>disparaging
He has only ever had a negative tone toward immigrants coming into the US ILLEGALLY. He has never discriminated against ethnicity.

>f*ggot liberals

See, not only are you most likely a racist trump supporter but you're also proven homophobic. Why do you think it's acceptable to act this way?

>saying he's racist for months because of a funny tweet he made a few days ago

Yeah, nah. You're just looking for something to confirm your bias.

hilldog is a career politician, she'll say whatever to get into positions of power.

>hilldog has kissed a top kkk leader
>trump hasn't

checkmate + bonus youtube.com/watch?v=Of5zBXQwYtU

Democrats have actual racist policies like affirmative action because they assume that black people aren't smart enough to find a job or get into college. Yet Trump says things in a tone you don't like and he's racist?

I'm confused as to whether this is good bait. This isn't very subtle, yet it works.

Don't care, blow me

He said *most* MEXICANS (legal and illegal) are RAPISTS and MURDERERS

This is simply not debatable. Interpret it how you want sure but you can never change what he said.

>ignore arguments
>accuse people of -isms and -phobias
Yeah baby. This is how we do debates in our lord CURRENT YEAR.

>We ask you to provide proof he's racist
>You can't
>whine about racists not believing something you have no proof for

you're fucking pathetic

No he didn't retard. Post quotes

He absolutely didn't even come close to saying that.

>$0.02 has been deposited onto your bank account.

ok, you're actually retarded.

Look, if I'm racist, I don't care if you call me racist. Because, clearly I would think lynching niggers is fine or whatever. Saying "buh dats raysist!" does nothing. Only identify you as someone who might be strung up too.

It only works on people who aren't racists, and are insecure about being called racists. Real racists are going to call you all sorts of shit unabashedly.

You can only shame people who feel guilty about something. Which is unfortunately why I can't shame you for being rock stupid. You're unashamed of your ignorance.

> degenerate, rapist, drug addict, pigeon breeder

Why would anyone want the support of Tyson

He's black.

>its not what he says thats racist but how he says it
look faggot, trying to control language makes you seem like a fucking faggot that people will want to kill off soon, you Benedict arnold fucking faggot.

I wish these people were not just b8ers...it's pretty hilarious if they aren't. Argument is exactly where'd you expect a shill to go

>Thinking I made the photo
>Thinking I made the post
And this is why I won't shed a tear for you Brit retards when Mohammad takes over your country.

He didn't kill over 1.4 million brown people in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan and Pakistan unlike Hillary.

ignore this shill. posting all over
>LIFELONG TRUMP SUPPORTER GUYS
>UNTIL I LISTENED TO HOW HE SAID STUFF
this is the new manufactured argument for the day. fuck off, kys, have 10 retarded babies.

>mfw you still can't tell us how he is racist but say his tone is

>thinking that appeals to emotion are cogent arguments

wow you are triggering me

Tyson didn't have a father figure and was taken advantage of his whole life.

He's actually super chill now and very penitent.

He said the breaking point was when he gained access to his "fan club" offices, finding that people had been sending him thousands of letters and they had never reached him. Going through some, he found one from a child who was terminally ill who wanted to talk to Tyson. He rang up the child's mother immediately but it was too late - the letter had been sent a year ago and the child was already dead. He broke down in tears and he has identified this as the moment he started to change.

>yfw she callled him a mentor
youtube.com/watch?v=gv63W0CfgAU

Wow you are fucking delusional. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

>assuming assumptions

Nice meme arrows there you fucking faggot. How are you enjoying all your fucking niggers and the spics they identify as "white" in the national census? How have you been enjoying your nigger president for the past 8 years?

If you hadn't been exporting your jew-tinged cultural marxism for the past few decades Europe would be doing just fine.

End your life.

> degenerate, rapist, drug addict
Why would anyone want the support of Tyson of Bill Clinton?

probly akshly!!!!

Hillary campaigned for Barry Goldwater a racist fuck who was in favor of reinstating racial segregation. Not to mention old bill put them all in jail and planted crack in the ghettos in conjunction with the cia. It's time we turn this trump is racist meme into what it really should be : hillary is racist. Carry on polacks

This has to be b8

Found the gayfag

>HOW he says it
>HOW

Holy KEK, you can'rt be this stupid, right user?

>it's undebatable
>still hasn't posted a single racist speech
>"tones"

>WATCH UR TONE D:

>Wanting to enforce the law is now raycis

lel

>takes a collage of all the 6 photos of trump that contain one time rare situations with minorities
>use it as a rebuttal

Trump supporters are equivalent to that white racist guy who goes "but I have a black friend"

I don't think he's necessarily racist but he's just absolutely fucking clueless when it comes to social issues.

In a perfect world Hillary would be in charge of everything related to social issues, Dump would be the United States Secretary of Making Deals with China, Cruz would be the Supreme Spiritual Leader and Sanders would be the Secretary of Education. Something like that.

this is NOT DEBATABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LITERALLY HISTORICAL RECORD!!!!!!

>he's racist
>how?
>well his tone is racist
>how?
>fuck you shitlord

literally this

What about that time hillary joked about how nogs are always late and can't keep to schedules?

How about Hillary trying to talk in ebonics and a "black" accent?

>uses it as a rebuttal

You've yet to provide any basis to your position other than calling people racists or homophobes.

Shill elsewhere.

you've got to look for pictures of hillary don't you bernieboy?

You realize, now if you provide any evidence at all, you're just doing the same thing.

inb4
>I'm only pretending to be retarded.

You can't argue with the liberals.

If minority leaders come out and support Trump, their answer is 'Oh they're just Uncle Toms/Not True [Insert Ethnicity Here]/Must be mentally ill'

Because the liberal mindset is "if you are X, then you MUST think like Y. There is no exception. If you are X and do not think like Y, then you clearly are not X."

hillary supporters unironically think that bitch is smart

cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html

>Be on Sup Forums
>Act like they're not racist
Kek

Social issues in 2016 is made up bullshit

Get a load of this fuckboi. Shill, everyone here knows that no one actualy likes hillary without getting paid.

Hillary is a psycho who laughed at a rape victim. Once this dirt starts coming up your pathetic campaign is finished.

T. Suck me off faggot

Because it's simply undebatable. Trump is a racist.

Of course YOU may not be aware that it's undebatable because you are probably a racist yourself. Because you're not aware of your underlying racism that means you're not aware of TRUMPS underlying racism. Just as do with white cops who shoot unarmed black teenagers. All white people have some level of racism, this also is simply undebatable, some just go deeper into the racism while being unaware of how deep they go into the racism. I give credit to some racists here on Sup Forums because AT LEAST they acknowledge their racism unlike the other trump supporters who go "I love Trump but he's not a racist". How can you support a man with such hateful rhetoric unless you are just so delusional you aren't racist. The only trump supporters like that are actual black trump supporters because they're completely unaware of the whole movement about how it's essentially a mob of angry white men trying to take back "their country" because they've succumbed to being less than desirable in today's American society.

I can't believe I had to break that all down for you but there you go. Now go study on how not to be a racist.

>mfw a shilldog thread is created for the 54th time this week

so your argument to Trump being a racist, is that all white people are racist?

they assume minorities are at a disadvantage in gaining employment and getting into college. there is at least here, strong evidence to support that assumption.

are you cute? fugly dude get no blow jobs

You could say it that way, sure. But with that said I've met many white people who only have their racism meter on the lowest level which is barely non-existent. Trump supporter meters are literally off the charts.

>have black and hispanic executives running your businesses, collectively handling billions of dollars in assets
>be racist

Pick only one

got anything to say about being unaware of your retardation?

Pretentious douchebaggery dressed up as insight camouflaged in concern trolling.
Please kill yourself.

God, you are one fucking stupid biased faggot. You've made your choice before listening to him.
Your argument is weak and you display a serious lack willingness to understand the problems that he's talking about. The world isn't black and white, but you probably think it is.

Race is a social construct. Bill Nye says there's no such thing as race :^)

Are you a fucking 12?

This is shit tier b8.