Hamilton is completely worthless

Hamilton is completely worthless.

I don't know what you're talking about but okay I agree I guess

I know :-)

3 times world champion, but okay

Said the guy on Sup Forums

it's the car that wins titles for mercedes, but hamilton is a good driver. People praise him like some F1 God, but he's not even half of what Schumacher was

He's a cocky cunt, kimi though cool as a cucumber as always

>waaah waaah im team leader
>makes wrong call in monaco
>have i lost this race guys?

best day of my life

Yeah that play was shit

how many world championships have you won OP?

> God, but he's not even half of what Schumacher was

about 62.5% of what Schumacher was technically.

he's about 95% of what he was in qualifying, though.

>Remember when Schumacher was half a person
>VETEGABLES

Thread = pointless

MRW i see this thread

Not really it's a educated discussion on weather a over hyped nigger who throws a tantrum every time something doesn't go his way deserves to be called one of the greats

>Implying a nigger is worthless

What's next?

>Grass is green
>Birds fly
>Brandy Talore has nice tits
>That's the only nice thing about her

All of these overrated faggots would fail in WRC.

Same would go for Sebastian loeb if he could take a corner with out sliding he could maybe qualify in the top 15

I'm pretty sure Loeb could handle F1 no problem. He's crushed pikes peak numerous times, nobody is sliding around the peak. F1=70%car 30%driver. Opposite for rally.

OP here, I didn't say a word about him being a nigger, y-o-u launched that racist card.

I sometimes wonder how much less hate there would be for a driver identical to hamilton who just happened to be a white anglo-saxon...

What happened? Wasn't able to watch, my third world cable provider didn't broadcast qualifying round

He can drive a car. Michael Schumacher can't even move. So he's probably more worthless.

/thread

he fucked up qualifying, ended up down in 13-14th place. he's had handling problems all week, and was never a contender.