Attention! Get in HERE! Calling for new Op #Manchester Undivided

Attention! Get in HERE! Calling for new Op #Manchester Undivided.

I saw this, capped it and I put on this kind of attitude around my more liberal friends, and it's slowly redpilling them
You have to find or create something so heinous they can't possibly defend It, then defend it yourself, excuse it as a cultural thing or something but keep it within the bounds of believable, even to the most bluepilled of cancerous liberals. See pic for example.

Basically, always take an even further left position, and only then do they start to see how ridiculous it all is.

No fucking way this pic is real. Uncensor their names to prove it isnt

This.
God I hope you're wrong though.

This niggah almost got Tripple dubs.

>Almost
>Off by literally 10,000 posts.

Come with me.

This

Use hashtags #ManchesterUndivided, #NotLikeUSA, #RefugeesWelcome, # NoDivision.

God speed Gentlemen. GL with your shitposts.

Bump

this. the entire thread (of fb comments) looks like it was written by the same person.

Lol clearly shopped by a Ukipper Trumpite cuck.

Fuck, they're worst than us if it's true

As you can see in the post, OP has the same profile picture to the second comment, so yeah, fake I think.

OP here

You know I can't do that.

The one with the same picture as me is my younger brother who is so deep in this shit. We're both in the same picture and have it as both our profile pictures. I love him but he's fucking retarded.

For added effect we also create other accounts, while posting under the same hashtags we also use images like these

use images like these in opposition to further immigration*

Come on guys, don't miss this chance.

i love that the news picks up on this sort of thing and attributes it to an organised campaign from some group or another, but generally its just a racist little twat

jokes aside though, you're fucking up the conversation in general

No one wants to fuck with Tokyo cause Naruto will kick the shit out of them

>You're fucking up the conversation

What conversation you dumb nignog?

>still implying "redpilled" is anything more than a different flavor Kool-Air

How fucking dumb are you really?

Cuz the divine wind will protect them