Can children be transgender?

Can children be transgender?

nope. this is what happens when you normalize a mental illness.

they can be whoever they choose to be

yes

A butt hole is the same either way

Everybody can be retarded and delusional.
Identify isnt chosen, its negotiated. I am not your Boss, am I?

/thread

I knew a girl who was a transgender child, fucking basket case but yeah I guess they can

Someone better stop this shit before it gets out of hand and someone gets hurt!

more like conditioned and/ or patterned. mediated would be more accurate than negotiated.

noone can be transgender, because of one simple fact:

Noone knows what it's like to be anyone else.

Ok, bear with me now. You as a human being have no idea what it is like to be inside th emind of a human being. As a male, I don't know what it's like for othe rmales to feel: Maybe I am a woman trapped in a man's body. Maybe I am not. How the fuck would I know how a woman feels and things?

>gender roles user

Ah shut up. If I grew in an isolated box for 18 years with no human interaction I would things are cool becuase they are cool, not because as a boy I think shotguns and buttplugs are awesome. I mean, loading buttplugs into shotguns and shooting them up small children. I don't know. Boy stuff, you know? Cars, football, siberian mice, that sort of thing.

The point is, as a man, how would I know if a woman is not just having the same thoughts and feelings as me? If I was born a man, and I am having certain ways of looking at the world, then that quite logically means that I have a man's way of looking at the world. It doesn't matter if they are feminine. It does't matter if I wear lipstick and love performing cunnilingus on bisexual train drivers on late night runs through the austrian landscape.

People are fucking people, and not enough poeople are fucking other people. Come on people, come the fuck on and start fucking coming.

You fucking retards

Did you just "/thread" your own comment?

whose noone and why are you telling them they can be trans ?

NO

if kids cant have sex
they cant decide what sex they are

no, there are 2 genders and mental illness

Cases of fecal incontinence will skyrocket in a few years.

I blame this entirely on the internet. Fucking Al Gore

Noone is what poked out the Cyclops' eye in The Land of The Lotus Eaters.

gender, sex and age are all social constructs
you choose who you are, and nobody has the right to question and/or judge that choice

It's true watches at $ 0?

Trumpfag detected.

> (OP)
>It's true watches at $ 0?
You just have to pay for shipping. Its all marketing.

thats called " in times of war , every hole is a foxhole"

can car be transmission?

If you say children CAN be transgender, then you're saying they have absolute control over their own sexuality. Therefore, they ARE allowed to give consent in order to undergo sex change therapy.

If children CAN give consent in regards to sexuality, you know what that means.

I think whether or not someone is trans is a combination of nature and nurture, just like... let them do what they want as long as they aren't creeping on you or your kids.

>siberian mice
Oooo somebodys guilty
That side of internets hah
MB is best girl

Kids should definitely have to wait until they're adults to make that decision because it is so life-changing. Granted for a small minority it would have been for the better to let them, but I think largely children who did this would regret it later in life.

I can let my parents pay for somebody to mutilate my dick into a vagina but as a 13 year old I cannot consent

Fr

Some good shit right here. Just do what you want to do.

>66

having to decide on a gender role so that identity becomes about gender thus making it more difficult to honour the feminine and have some balance with cosmic flow

Obviously he was identifying as someone other than himself at that moment you hateful bigot.

Yes.

But only in the disorder sense of their brain is actually screwy and identifying as the wrong gender.

I can tell you with some psych education background that identifying gender is something all children do, they are hyper aware of it on a subconsious level, and its part of their development because knowing gender roles and cultural practices and developing in a direction that suits yours was vital to our survival as a species.

So kids do that. Get a kid who misidentifies and youve got a transgender kid.

If they dont have the disorder, then its all trends, snowflakes, attention starvation and silliness.

But also we aren't running from bears gathering berries and hunting deer anymore as a daily necessity to not dying so the gendering instinct is obsolete. We're gonna live.

Time for a brain duster reset. One solid head slap will fix everything.

If they can't fuck, then no.

If they can fuck, then yes.

plain old fagitty fag fag detetced

all children can fuck user

otherwise you've just been doing it wrong

No. No one should be. It's a mental illness turned into a millennial norm that needs to be purged.

this, I'll be contemplating that one

I had sex when I was a kid

did you come?

Nobody is trapped in the wrong body. Certain people just have a mental issue. We need to stop pretending like these freaks are normal, and tell them to grow the fuck up.

>sex is a social construct

No it is not. We might agree on gender. But sex is not a social construct. It is chromosomes and whats in your pants.

It also carries a lot of extremely important important information doctors need to save your life and keep you healthy.

Dont fudge this shit. When dumbasses like you open your mouth you subject your entire opposition to a form of bias that goes "well that ones a moron so they all are. Im right about everything." its a common bias that everyone is guilty of.

Its very important to keep facts straight and keep the discourse honest. I dont care if youre arguing about transgender rights or obliterating islam. You fuck with the truth and your entire oppositon can see it and it remains unchanged.

no I didn't have cum yet

>isn't allowed to cross the street by themselves.
>can decide they need drugs and surgeries.

The world is awful

the earlier the hormone therapy starts, the cleaner the result.
i mean, nobody wants to see more of those frankensteinian caricatures with 5 pund adams apples, that sterted with 28, right?

Got me.

Bce имeют cвoю выбop OП хyй

I wish I knew that and transitioned when I was a kid.

If someone's life is easier as a girl, let them. You think Bailey Jay could have reached his max potential if he didn't dress up like a bitch?

Just don't say you're a real girl or real boy. You're dressing up because there's something to be gained by dressing up.

so you want a 5 year old to go on hormones because he thinks it looks fun then at 18 when he wants to just be normal again and he cant because his dick is chopped off and kill himself?

in the eyes of the church it wasn't sex then, so you are in luck

although, wait. Did the other guy cum?

Can children suck a dick?

No, and neither can adults, jackass. Its called chromosomes. Jeez, get a clue.

No.

This. I dont even care how others live. It doesnt affect me.

But this shits hardcore child abuse. They can choose later.

Of course they can but they can't chose to have sex tho, that would be crazy!

Not that I know, unless it was in my butt.

that's just darwin doing his job, mate

that's a serious infringement of their rights

No because changing gender is fine but having sex before the government says it's ok is evil!

>Not wanting a generation of castrated eunuch men stuck being women that you can fuck

Imagine fucking a "girl" that regrets the sex change. She starts crying as you fuck her where her dick used to be.

No, but they can have a metal disorder. The only problem is that snowflakes tend to reject this idea at face value as heartless and therefore bigoted somehow. It's frustrating when those who believe it is a disorder are the ones who actually want to help fix the problem. Most people don't use a metal disorder as an attack on someone but because they recognize something is off and would like them to get help. Leftist propaganda has made calling gender dysphoria what it is wrong somehow and that needs to stop. Otherwise things like the gender dysphoria suicide rate will just continue to climb, and you will actually be killing people for some political agenda.

sex is always more satisfying when there is no choice in the matter

My daughter disagrees but, well. It's not as if it's her choice now is it

yes but all such children are fat and don't exist

pic related: irrefutable evidence of this phenomenon

ah, well sodomy is not sanctioned by the church either so we're good. You can still wear white for the wedding

Sex is chromosomes hormones and pants contents.

Gender is cultural. And youve acknowledged the spectrum yourself.

You ever said or heard someone day "that guys a real man"? Its because there are a set of traits and behaviours we attribute to males in our culture. It changes slightly culture to culture but anyway...

By acknowledging this person may be more of a man than others youve acknowledged there is a spectrum and he falls on the extreme for a male.

Now if youve ever met or imagoned a male whos prissy, likes pink shit, watches gilmore girls, maybe hes a nurse, and hes all around a bitch, he has a lot of personality qualities and behaviours we consider to be female.

He doesnt even have to label himself, self identify, fight for tranny rights, or even give a fuck. He falls on the female spectrum.

Its that simple.

Ill agree with you this entire thing has devolved into silliness and it drives me nuts too, but its in the dictionary, the english language does split hairs that way, and gender has always been a reference to "what men/women do and how they behave from a cultural perspective." and it even meant that before all this silliness began.

No, but they can believe that they are, when being indoctrinated by two feminist 'mothers'.

Who else is excited that we'll be able to bury our dicks in some sweet, pre-teen boi cunny by the year 2030?

Your a monster if your daughter is below the age of consent in your country.

The point of life is to mate and to ensure your progeny survive long enough to mate. Anything that breaks line of successful reproduction based on a decision or feeling is a mental disorder.

They need to make it legal

>metal disorder

That is the face of a happy sex offender who's neck deep

>killing people for some political agenda
same shit, different century

I am. It's a good time to be alive.

Agreed but remember the dsm-v has an extremely specific definition of a disorder.

1. Must have a trait or set of traits different from what is generally expected.
2. Must be present in multiple settings (office, home, public, school)
3. (the important one) must bring noteable drop in quality of life.

Its a disorder now because they lead terrible lives.

Without actually asserting my opinion on the matter and which way I support, its an objective fact that if transgenders were just accepted and ignored, the third point would not qualify. It would cease to be a disorder.

The reason for this is all of us have quirks and unique personality traits that are off or weird. So everyone would have a disorder if thats all it took. There must be significant damage to quality of life attributed to that trait.

So if everyone was cool with it and trannies werent committing suicide, then wed all just be looking at it as "just how that person behaves"

Know what else is a social construct? Government, religion, and the economy

>oh do you identify as a girl
>why though?
>oh, because your parents repeatedly raped you, you say?
>and then you murdered them in their sleep and only ever dressed in black for the rest of your life?
>dam

Correct. And theyre all bullshit, too. Point?

At his age, parents should be reinforcing the healthy gender role that doesn't coincide with depression and a suicide rate upwards of 40%. Gender roles aside, when did people decide it's okay for 9 year old children to decide what's best for themselves? If that's the case, why have parents at all?

>Gender is cultural. And you've acknowledged the spectrum yourself.
Jesus Christ, this definition is less than 20 years old. Gender has always been defined in two ways, sex, grammer. The only reason your retard definition exists is that some people couldnt understand that those two definitions are different.

There's not fucking spectrum of gender, there's male and female. Any reference to a spectrum is always hyperbole, used to emphasize a specific quality, not because it is fact. Do we really live in a society now that doesn't understand basic human speech?

yeah but what about biologically? your argument here implies that men and women are exactly the same, except one's genitals are on the outside.

>why have parents at all
synthetic uterus aren't perfected yet

wasn't there some thing where there was a boy who got his dick mutilated before he turned one and got put through a social experiment to see if he could be brought up a as a girl who killed himself at 17 or something?

Im actually a linguist and i have a psychology education.

Whats your qualification?

Would it help if i told you i believe theyre totally out of their minds and pushing political agendas that can actually be quite harmful?

Huge difference between fact and opinion friend.

Youre allowed to not like them. That doesnt even make you a shit person.

But thats how it is.

Gender is a social construct and transgender people, while some are able to acknowledge that, are unable to separate themselves from their gender. Being a social construct it is assigned by society, not yourself. Your self-identity ought to be independent of gender. Your sense of self ought to be completely separate from what anyone else thinks of you. Saying I'm not this label, I'm that label, is unhealthy. It shouldn't matter this much what people think of you. Figuring out why it does is what you need to do to solve the real problem (why people are unhappy with themselves). Why can't parents teach kids to think for themselves? Why are people afraid to introspect? Why do people think they need to conform to the insecurities of their peers?

You faggots can't stop the zeitgeist, but you can teach your kids and your peers to love themselves in spite of it. You can teach yourself to love yourself in spite of it.

The answer to this delima is from now on we genetically engineer our kids to have both male and female parts and then they can choose to be who they want to be whenever.

My point is a lot of shit can be defined as "social constructs" and you can't use it as an argument because it's shit that comes with living in each society. You don't define social constructs, society does. If you can't handle social constructs don't fucking live with a society.

>Without actually asserting my opinion on the matter and which way I support, its an objective fact that if transgenders were just accepted and ignored, the third point would not qualify. It would cease to be a disorder.

Transgender suicide rate is over 3x the national average, and that is regardless of how the surrounding society treats them. I would imagine a suicide rate that inflated would show a drop in quality of life, but maybe I'm wrong.

Also, the reduction to the quality of life is a self defeating argument, the same could be said about a significant amount of other mental disorders which everyone agrees are.

>can children be mentally ill?

F E M I N I S M
I S
>C A N C E R

Not once, in all my life, have I ever thought about fucking a tranny being anything but repulsive. But you user, may have just changed my mind.