Alright faggots I need help. Sister in law is staying with us for a week, small tits, cute, huge bush...

Alright faggots I need help. Sister in law is staying with us for a week, small tits, cute, huge bush. Catching her in the shower or "accidentally" rubbing up on her is easy. But last night I tried to feel her up and she kept stirring and moving around and sometimes waking up. Is there a sure fire way to make sure she's in deep sleep? Maybe slip her something easily attainable or something to look for that means she ain't gonna wake up. I just want to cum on her...

Pic related it's her getting dressed last night

Bump

Not worth it.

Got some more if y'all can help b

Why Is that?

Because if she finds out or someone else sees you, its over for your social life. Plus , shes not that good looking, no offense.
Stop thinking with your dick, go out and meet someone new.

I can't find benadryl capsules only liquid ones and can't discreetly slip it in throughout the day

She's hot have you got any more tell us more about her

Probably...i definitely have the better sister lol but I just really went to just once man

Not until I get some help playa:(

is this your brother's wife?

Bump

What about crushing loads of random pills and putting them into some coffee?

oh nvm.

it's fairly fucked up to drug someone mate. what if she has a bad reaction to the drug and dies?

Not as hot but a close second

Yeah don't wanna do nothing too fuck up, lol I'm not thinking roofies (wouldn't know where to get them anyway) something a little more mild maybe, I just want to feel up and cum on the bitch, not drug and rape her you animals!

Shell find out if you cum on her won't she?

legally speaking, what's the difference? you're going to be fucked if anyone finds out. may as well escalate to murder.

You're correct

Maybe not if i do it early enough at night or cum on her clothes

You should post some more pics

Legally idk, maybe there's a lesser charge because it wouldn't be a narcotic? And she's decent enough to be kept alive...for now...

I've already posted two Sup Forumsro at least I'm actually delivering unlike the rest of the usual faggots...i can't post shit till y'all help me out

I think if you were sneaking you could get away with it. Like just see if she's fully sleeping

Here's an upskirt shot of her. But no more body shots fam

show dem bush please
did you catch her in the shower already? seem that pussy live?

cant you get her drunk or high? she would be in deep sleep after some good drinking

So is she not willing why don't you just ask her?

Well I tried that last night and I was able to barely grab her ass before she actually rolled over on my hand lol but every attempt to grab her tits and she almost woke or in her sleep just moved my arm or move out of the way

I've caught her changing but not in the shower and you can't see the actual pussy since she's got a bush like a hedge fence. And I saw it live once about a year ago when she was showing in hotel and left door cracked

Ask her what?

And I can't she's a fucking prude daddy's girl. Never had a boyfriend, still a virgin, doesn't drink, thinks drugs are a waste and stupid.

and what was her reaction? did you take a good look on the pussy? did she hide after she realized you saw?

Ask her if she's wants to have some fun or you could put her in a choak knock out grip thing

Wouldn't the caffine counter whatever pills? I'm thinking Ambien but wouldn't know where to get some or Zoloft even

She didn't know, I tugged one out then left the room

No caffeine makes pills act faster most have caffeine added

I've honestly thought about that....the asking part but I'm way too much of a pussy lol and I'm not trying to rape the bitch now. She is a decent person after all

Just text her and ask her

She doesn't drink coffee though...would something else work?

well if she didnt even know you saw you should try to walk on the bathroom while she takes a bath and make sure she sees you seeing kek

I hope so. I tend to believe most people aren't quite this creepy or pathetic.

Something hot to mix in the pills make her soup or tea

It's funny play along

you wanna drug a girl that you know is against drugs and drinking? come on man, that's so mean.

I think I have some trazadone lying around. Would something else work?

If you don't like the post then get out faggot.

I said she's a decent person, I never said I'm a saint lol

Tylenol night and day

Gtfo maybe?

Show someone nude photos

Why?

Is that strong enough?

Bamp

>Catching her in the shower

Then film her while in the shower you faggot. There's literally no advantage to simply cumming on her.

Not sure how I'd sneak gopro in her shower

Fap and stop, please. She has trust in you.

Yeah, I guess but I feel like that's only a temporary fix...

Where the fuck all these white knight faggots coming from??? OP fuck all that sneak shit walk right up to her and just bust one on her face! It's her fault for fucking trusting you in the first place

Can you describe in more detail what you do to her

She's your sister in law but she's a virgin?

Do you mean your step sister you idiot? Or is your brother some limp dick?

Get the fuck out.

The question is why even try to commit a form of incest?

Just ask her if she's asleep. If she doesn't respond you're good to go...

No I mean I married her sister...which is the only reason I feel guilty for any of this tbh. Lol

Genius!

Don't count if it ain't a blood relative ;)

Mix some tylenol into her drink? and food??

Then post more pics/say what you'd do to her if bound up and ready for raping

You don't know what a sister in law is, who's the fucking idiot

I like your style kid...and if it works I'm definitely gonna shoe it my niggas :D