How's it going Sup Forumsros?

how's it going Sup Forumsros?
Miss me? I can always come back.

lol you win....

Her titties so soft

Wat

Hows it feel to know that your paying for this cunt and his family to be protected for the rest of his life on top of his retirement package while he goes around private speaking for 400k a pop.

Don't forget about trumps golf trips that we all pay for. I can't imagine how much trump will charge for private speaking.

Notice how he's wearing same clothes in all your pics. Fucking moron. You're no detective, are you?

You realize that In his first 13 weeks as president, He spent more than half of his weekends away from the White House golfing. And we pay for it.

Bump

what u talking about nigga? illegal immigration is at bottom low, economy is at peak. get the fuck out nigga

>implying he doesn't purposely wear the same clothes every time he vacations for just that reason

harry potter guy wore the same shit for 6 months cause it made it seem like the media was only getting the same shots of him all the time

We never paid for a CENT of KANG Obamas vacays. Not a one.

Duh evil whyte man stealin our money's now

>Miss me? I can always come back.
nope

Nope

Obama gave us 8 years of impotence, 8 years of "Gee, I wish I could do something, but the Republican kids are mean to me."

He was useless. No, I don't want him back.

Best President of the last 8 years.

This basically
Although Trump is still certifiably retarded as a President

i read that in his voice lol

I'm not American and definitely not.

give me a clear shot. I promise that I wont miss.

Debt when Obama took office: 10 trillion
Debt when Obama left office: 20 trillion

No, I'm good, OP.

>muh but bush-

NOPE. It was all Clinton's debt from his housing and banking policies, followed by "green" subsidies and UAW payoffs. All Democrat disasters.

>It was all Clinton's debt from his housing and banking policies
Those policies were started under Carter. Bush actually attempted to remove a lot of the CRA that was the biggest problem but never could.

you have no fucking idea what you're talking about

I miss bush

I had some ideological differences with Obama so ditto......I miss Bush over the fucking moron we have now. Anyone failing to see through his bullshit needs to seek some serious medical help......oh yeah you most likely wont be able to afford it either good luck.

You got a constitutional amendment nobody knows about? But, yeah, Trump is a fucking clown and a moron.

Then what are they talking about, O wise one?

Yup.

At this point Cheney would be fantastic.

But Trump won, he's what The People wanted.

Suck it up. Frankly I hope he's in for 8 years. America deserves him. They Chose Him.

>so stop fucking whining

No.

Obama's debt = bush's unpaid wars.

Couldn't have been the unnecessary war in Iraq that Bush started or the bailout of the banks that went unregulated.

is a jew now??

Not even

>2011

thats how they get ya they suck ur soul out from those hats

Ya see.....the problem is

Bush's slip ups were like facepalm moments.....and funny at times.....and one would say....fucking ay i cant believe that lol.....oh old man you're funny....

Fucking Trump's slip ups are like.......facepalm moments with a hand full of gasoline and a lighter that goes off at an unknown tome........and one does say......fucking FUUUUUUCK i wonder if uk or our other allies are going to tell us to fuck off and be respectful. Or oh yeah keep tweeting untrue shit at 4am can someone get this mother fucker some propofol.......get that MJ doc out of jail and help Trump sleep a little bit ... just a little bit ... until he tweets again

Kek that's what I mean. Bush was funny. He did it for teh lulz. Trump is just stupid.

you're both right
Trump is a crapsack, but Obama, who was actually moderately intelligent and semi-capable, was both feckless and wrongheaded about pretty much everything.

>2011
ha ha ha ha ha

> >2011
hahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>but muh obongo wurst prez ever

Proof?

a obama dictator ship

would be great lol usa is already fucked up as it is

Trump said so. Thats all the proof you should need

>defending a chart that only covers three years of his first term
m8...

Oh thats right i almost forgot about that time Obama took over the U.S and installed himself as dictator and took our guns and put us in FEMA camps. Normally I wouldnt want to go back to such a dark time in american history but tbh going through that stuff again would be worth it just so Obama can fix the economy again

Cause he speaks truth nothing but truth..

often wondered what morgan freeman looks like without a beard

Let's go full-retard for 2020.

Dog... 2020. 'The Bounty's On Islam!'

Need to repeal 22nd amendment.
But that should be easy, what with the Constitution becoming our national cuck.

>Trump said so. Thats all the proof you should need

we have voted in nothing but clowns every four years for nearly a century, please fuck off back to Sup Forums

I just wish he hadn't invented global warming and AIDS.

Kek but user if must be true cause the orange faced water sports president said it. ,__,

Was there before him. Try again.

ITT: summerfags who don't know what Sup Forums is

prove me wrong

protip: you can't

Topkek

Carefull with yer words......fucking may get reported on Fox/Breitbart as absolute truth due to a good source

Don't forget more then half the trump supporter's that believe every story on Facebook. :)

Kekelekelekelekelljjelekejekejekkejejkekekelek

Self labeled "Oldfags" who dont know the meaning of random

Kekelekelekelekelekekejejekekekelek

Go choose another trap thread to spiderman please

Or a Loli thread for them to post in.

>Sup Forums
>random
>neck
>yourself

Omg like the ariana holding the quran and shitting on a flag.....a friend of my dad posted that shit and i almost physically assaulted his dumb ass......its clearly fucking altered and yet people fall for stupid shit

>this fallacy

make your parents happy and kill yourself

the money they'll save on food will bring them back from the brink of bankruptcy

>they use pcs
wow, such nerds.

Um, nearly everything I've seen on facebook is anti-trump. So that's a weird idea.

Kek

There's something to be said about the MSM. 'Fake news' is rampant.

Also Trump's not so bad. Imperfect, sure. But he's better than what we've had for about 60 years.

>thinking he'll be impeached KEK

it is the laughing stock of your country
accept that he is awful

you do realise there is a world beyond the US that is both horrified and deeply amused that you elected a clown

The Federal Media is going insane... nothing but "anonymous sources" and rumors.

Meanwhile, at Wikileaks...

yea, and now theyre scared because we replaced the clown with trump. time for you guys to stop taking advantage of us!!!

>implying politicians worldwide aren't all clowns and global politics isn't a circus

the circus got shut down because they couldnt abuse animals and midgets anymore, so people stopped going.

?

What the fuck are you smoking.....what fallacy....

Damn it i fell for yer bait. 10/10 fucker

The insult was too much ive been paying for me own food fer yeeeeeeeeers dick

Not being able to discern quickly between the actual troll posts and the forever trumpfags literally gives me aids. Thank god I've got an EU passport and gtfo out of this country if shit really goes down hill

You stupid fools will start a real war with Russia over this "election" bullshit.

do you have dual-citizenship like most jews?

he may be a clownish oaf, bur still better than Hillary

upvote

Compared to what? Not a personal computer?

pleb, everyone knows it's mac or nothing

even a rock would be better then the best pc

A mac is a pc

lol no dude its a mac.

I'll vote for Trump again in 2020. Because you can't and won't strive for better candidates.

#MAGA2 2020

>Bernie the commie
>Hillary the war criminal
>Obama the muslim
>GW the retard
>Bill the rapist

The masses want corrupt insiders. I want honest outsiders.

You sad, retarded nigger.

Trump will be in prison before 2018. You won't be able to vote for him.

>Trump
>honest outsider
pick one

Gillibrand dude. she's the one.

lol yeah, he won't run. he won't win the primaries. he won't win the election. he'll be impeached! he'll be imprisoned!

>the denial's palpable

at some point theyre gonna be right. probably when they say he wont get reelected in 2024.

the poor snowflakes, they lost *EVERYTHING* in 2016 (House/Senate/Presidency).

The Least we can do is give them that (assure Trump won't run again in 2024)

why do we call them snowflakes?